Old 06-10-2019, 12:38 PM #5041
Модератор

Модератор

I made dinner for you baby. I was waiting for you to get home to make you some of my special pie that you love so much an I know how you like it fresh. I unload all my warm runny solid poop just for you. I have been so horny all day thinking about you fucking my dirty ass I cant resist, put your dick in my dirty tight hole. I need your dick in my ass right now, I cum so hard getting dirty smearing my pussy tits for you daddy.
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 17 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.92 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:38 PM #5042
Модератор

Модератор

I usually eat pretty healthy but this morning I ate Cuban pastries and had a cafe con leche. As soon as I got to class the farts started coming. I let out a few silent but deadlies before excusing myself to the restroom.
And here we are, I farted, shitted then farted some more.put my bottoms back on and returned to class as if nothing had happened.
Models: Glamourpussyy

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM #5043
Модератор

Модератор

I do not show my face in this video. Can you believe im due in just 2 short weeks? I sure cant! Gosh my pussy just needs a little attention, maybe I should cum before I take a big dump for you with my ass facing the camera. The video is 5:19 and filled with pleasure! I wipe and flush for you at the end.
Models: jordansdirtysecret

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM #5044
Модератор

Модератор

My flight was delayed for a hour and a half. I had to hold my shit for 3 hours, my stomach felt like it as going to bus from all the poop and pee I had in me. I hate using the tiny bathrooms on the plan. Im glad my friend that came to get me from the airport didnt mind filming me shitty for you freekz. Im such a dirty lil doggy, go on the paper!
Models: ScatFreekzClub

Duration: 2 min 50 s
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM #5045
Модератор

Модератор

Lil Stink is (finally!) back!! One of my OGs and by far one of the most popular asses ever on this store. She returned with a bang in these clips!! For those of you waiting and hoping for gassy Lil Stink action here is your fix!! She begins by rushing into the bathroom to have a quick pee. In the second scene, she couldnt even get her pants down fast enough, as she started exploding with farts and diarrhea upon sitting down!! She even asks aloud What the fuck did I eat!” I wanna know too!! She sprayed some airspray to kind of knock the smell off, right before another lady enters and uses the toilet next to her. In the finale, enjoy a nice up close behind the bowl shot as she pushes a longer, more solid load out. You can hear the sounds of other ladies using the toilet in this one as well. She even sticks her hand in the toilet to move the toilet paper so you can see the load she pushed out at work!! Lil Stink is back for good -and gassy as ever!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM #5046
Модератор

Модератор

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is a sensual, EFRO style pee and poop video with mother/son roleplay and JOI. Mommy comes in to say goodnight to her son and finds him masturbating. At first im shocked, but then I tell you that its OK, its natural. I even start giving you some JOI, encouraging you to rub your cock. I strip off for you, I know you love looking at mommys naked body while you stroke your hard cock. I show you everything, and then I ask if youd like to see me pee. We go into the bathroom together and I squat down and pee on the floor, telling you to stroke your cock for me while you watch. Then I realise I need to poop too, so I keep giving JOI while I push out 3 big, hard logs on to the floor, moaning all the while.
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM #5047
Модератор

Модератор

In this video, I have to go VERY badly! Im frantic to go, I could hardly hold it in another second! I tell you about how bad I have to shit, and show you how bloated I am from it. Then I finally relieve myself directly onto the tile floor of my bathroom, squatting, facing you. (shows face throughout.) When Im finished, I turn around and gets down on all fours, spreading my ass cheeks wide to show you my asshole. Lastly, I show you close-up my poop.
Models: SunnyBunzCamgirl

Duration: 2 min 19 s
Size: 65.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:39 PM #5048
Модератор

Модератор

Today Im getting wet and naughty. I start out wearing a pair of skin tight pink leggings and hot pink bikini cut panties, which give me very visible panty lines. I pull down my leggings + panties and insert my buttplug. Then I pull both layers back up and wet them for you, with the plug still inserted deep inside me. The sensation is amazing when I let loose and pee, and it makes for a very lovely visible wet spot on my bottom. Next I peel away my leggings revealing my pissy panties. I pull my panties to the side fuck myself with my dildo. The combination of wet panties and being fucked with my buttplug still in feels super hot. I enjoy some naughty pleasure, then lick my dildo clean when Im all done.
Models: Cheshire

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:40 PM #5049
Модератор

Модератор

After a lot of feedback from her digestion clips, Smoking Redd is back with another From entrance to exit” Clip!!! Shes been on a taco kick lately. Best thing about Tacos? Its a meal that lasts for days if you make enough and its nice and cheap!! Goodness Grace made herself plenty Tacos this week. As you saw from her Taco Farts clip earlier this week, they did a number on her stomach!! In this one, we watch as She stuffs her face with Tacos galore!! Shes turned tacos into taco salad. Then event that wasnt enough. She goes and makes herself a few tacos to gulf down as well with all the fixins. Enjoy as she eats and has a convo with Juicy Dripp in the background. She shows you how she makes her tacos and we enjoy as she stuffs her face for 10 minutes.Boy did she pay the price for that taco salad!! She returns later that evening at her Grandmothers house to rush into the bathroom to take a loud, explosive runny dump!! Plenty of squirts, gassy farts, and wet sharts in between!! She comments on the smell and how much she had to eat over the past few days!! This is one of MANY clips she did that day, as her ass was on fire!! She said she had to shit 10 times as the Tacos and beans fucked her stomach up!! Spent about as long shitting it out as she did eating it!! Smoking Redd has been firing on all cylinders this month!! A great Get to know me” clip to get into her personality and what she eats to generate the FUNKY loads she does!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 19 min 23 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 12:40 PM #5050
Модератор

Модератор

I squat over a plate and shit for you, full frontal view, naked, long brown hair tied up! Then walk up the cam and show you what did! Face in end scene as well in this cut!
Models: MinniePoo

Duration: 1 min 52 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 95.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile