Old 07-10-2019, 03:16 PM #50591
Модератор

Модератор

In your vanilla life , you have pride. In my hands , you are nothing but putty. I love watching how weak you get when you see me in lingerie , listen to my sultry voice , and hear me explain how I can make you weak -kneed with my body and my beauty. What 's that in your pants , loser? Bahahahhaa.
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 53.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:19 PM #50592
Модератор

Модератор

Dakota has made you a break video. In this videos she says that she has been cheating on you the whole time with this big cock. She only used you for your money and she always faked orgasms with you. Dakota sucks this massive cock and makes it cum the biggest load she has ever seen!!! This why she is breaking up with you , She needs a real man.
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:19 PM #50593
Модератор

Модератор

You don 't know when it happened , or how to stop it. I buried Myself deep into your brain and now this addiction is all you think about. I fucked you up royally. You try to get away but you always keep coming back...
Be a good boy and use mark up codes : IOWEU25 adds 25 % IOWEU50 adds 50 % IOWEU100 adds 100 %IOWEU200 adds 200 %IOWEU500 adds 500 %WORSHIPGBR adds 1000 %
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:21 PM #50594
Модератор

Модератор

I have complete control. Over your mind , your body , your life. Pay attention to the sound of my voice as I guide you through a relaxing yet arousing goddess worship meditation. Your mind will become more focused as your body becomes more exhilarated until I guide you through a final release of tension. My body encased in a jewel -like blue dress that hugs my every curve , and shiny tights that wrap around my muscular thighs and calves , will make it easy for you to lose yourself. Stare into my dark blue eyes and feel the surrender wash over you.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:21 PM #50595
Модератор

Модератор

Don 't think I don 't know exactly what I 'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning , I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it , I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work.
Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts , and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence......
Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words?
I know.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:22 PM #50596
Модератор

Модератор

Don 't think I don 't know exactly what I 'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning , I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it , I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work.
Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts , and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence......
Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words?
I know.

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:23 PM #50597
Модератор

Модератор

I like them BIG , round and juicy! I don 't even want your "average " sized dick. Let 's just say that I 'm a size queen , and you 'll never measure up! Ugh , I can 't stand how you guys constantly try to compensate for your inadequacies , whether it 's through stupid cars or insecure whining. Just accept that you 're unworthy , small , and just generally NOT ideal. You should be apologizing to me for even approaching me with that tiny worm! How rude of you to offer me trash when I can have all the treasure I want! As a matter of fact , it 's rude of you to even Expose-Fantasy your screen to your masturbating mess , let alone cum in front of me. But I want you to really focus on how much of failure you are : keep jerking. All day , all night , watching me over and over , but you can 't cum. Why should I bless you with that reward , when you 've come to me with pitiful penis? The only way you get to cum with that shr1mp dick is if you pay. Like , you have to PAY me for the pain you would cause me by looking at your dick. It 's only fair , because otherwise you 're just accosting me with offensive imagery. I want you to jerk off while you think about what I can do with a big , fat cock , and what I have those king kongs do with my beautiful body in return. Really hone in on your deficiencies and compare your wiener to my big , beautiful cocks , while you jerk to my Tasting , vicious , true words. It hurts because it 's true , and it feels good because it 's me , telling you the truth. Now jerk and cry , teenie.

Duration: 17 min 42 s
Size: 2.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:24 PM #50598
Модератор

Модератор

you 've been working for Me for quite some time now and with our little arrangement of you paying ME , well it 's working out nicely. Don 't you think? But since you are My employee see , I need some more information from you. And if you won 't give it to Me well I just might have to let you go...I know you love working for Me , so just listen and do as you are told.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:24 PM #50599
Модератор

Модератор

you know how you worked really really hard your whole life and made a bunch of money , save it and invested it? you were really smart with it? Well I 'm here to let you know that I actually own all of that. Everything you worked so hard for is Mine. you thought that you were going to be able to retire and live comfortably someday? Nope all that hard work goes straight to Me. It will keep going to Me until you have nothing left. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing " for 25 % markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened " for 50 % markup. Are you becoming obedient , just how I want you? Use code "obedient " for 100 % markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed " for 500 % markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours " for 1000 % markup.
Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 03:25 PM #50600
Модератор

Модератор

Hi pathetic perv. Be a good little bitch for me and follow my instructions. You love the thrill of getting off to me instead of wifey. Even as a young , hot brat I still have men double my age horny for me at all times!
Models: Goddess Leyla

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile