Old 07-10-2019, 07:11 PM #50771
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of working out , I find a microscopic man hidden in my sneaker seems he has a thing for my sweaty feet. I then have him worship and kiss my sweaty socks lucky little bastard. I torment him about how tiny he is and how I could Cru.sh his small 1 cm body without even realizing it. After he worships my socked feet , I put him in my slippers with my dirty socks for the rest of the night where all tiny perverts wish to be.
Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 82.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:12 PM #50772
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to take everything from you with these tits. These big , juicy tits make me unstoppable and ruthless. I 'm going to milk you out of everything you have , drain you completely dry. And when you have nothing left , you 'll be thanking my tits & heading back to work to make my tits more ca $h.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:12 PM #50773
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to take everything from you with these tits. These big , juicy tits make me unstoppable and ruthless. I 'm going to milk you out of everything you have , drain you completely dry. And when you have nothing left , you 'll be thanking my tits & heading back to work to make my tits more ca $h.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:12 PM #50774
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES : FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Its been 5 years I 've had my English slave in a contract. Every 6 months he takes the long travel to pamper , spoil and serve me. Because every 6 months he signs his contract in person and documented on camera. In April its always in Vegas. He has to work hard and come up with different way to make each trip better than the last. Penthouse at the Bellagio is nice surprise. I call him in , its time to sign and also make some adjustments. All the terms and amounts Im fairly satisfied with except for the amount he must pay to break it. Since he never plans to leave me , why shouldn 't it be $1 ,000 ,000? Wow , that 's a lot of zeros slave. He is reluctant as usual , he always has a little fight in him. Especially when it comes to his life savings. I think a little face sitting and breath control will help ease his mind and influence him to sign away another 6 months and basically the rest of his life. I sit and relax on top of his face while enjoying the view from my beautiful bedroom...Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:12 PM #50775
Модератор

Модератор

Now I have you where I want you. You are as docile and happy as a house wife on quaaludes and I 'm going to make you do whatever I want. That 's a pretty nice car you have..... too bad about your boring wife... but I don 't care... I make you tell her some lame excuse as why she has to leave and get a cab. Tune in for the rest of the fuckery.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:12 PM #50776
Модератор

Модератор

I like when u cheat your wife by stroking your cock for me U get so addicted to follow my instructions and watch me playing with my body as i smoke a cigarette Blow u a smoke and blow ur mind Get more into me
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:13 PM #50777
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe play , is something I enjoy thoroughly ; especially with bound up , helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox , it 's a shame she wasn 't aware what I 've always had in mind for her. It wasn 't hard , slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens , it 's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth , the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it 's useless. I 've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed , and moaning in fright I tape Sasha 's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth , even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth , eyes looking as though they 're going to pop out of her skull , I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free , and even have a bit of a "clamping " surprise for her when I 'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:13 PM #50778
Модератор

Модератор

Breathe play , is something I enjoy thoroughly ; especially with bound up , helpless women. This one in particular happens to be a good friend of mine Sasha Fox , it 's a shame she wasn 't aware what I 've always had in mind for her. It wasn 't hard , slipping something into her drink that would leave her as easy prey to me. When she awakens , it 's from one of my hands wrapped around her mouth , the other pinching her nose as she struggles in her ties. Though it 's useless. I 've got her exactly where I want her. Wide eyed , and moaning in fright I tape Sasha 's mouth shut before lacing my fingers tighter around her mouth , even using one of arms to bring her into a choke hold. Her muffled cries through her taped mouth , eyes looking as though they 're going to pop out of her skull , I test and challenge her lungs into seeing how long she can go without a breath. I have no plans of setting her free , and even have a bit of a "clamping " surprise for her when I 'm through with my game.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 455 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:14 PM #50779
Модератор

Модератор

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However , she has some unusual requests of her new hire , Dana DeArmond
Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
Size: 2.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:14 PM #50780
Модератор

Модератор

Worship My perfect body while I tell you exactly how you should start each day... and exactly what you should focus on.
Models: SpoilMeMary

Duration: 1 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 39.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile