Old 07-11-2019, 01:00 AM #51061
Модератор

Модератор

I will stimulate your pecker , but first your must watch and listen carefully. I will get deep inside of your head and cause rapid excitement. Your neurons will fire rapidly while watching my cleavage. You will feel your begin to pump and your cock will crave your touch.You will find that I will begin altering the way you get aroused. I will get deep inside of your head and make it clear that I control your orgasm. There will be no turning back once I alter the way you orgasm.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:02 AM #51062
Модератор

Модератор

It 's kind of pathetic that a loser like you doesn 't even know how to jerk off , since it 's such a crucial part of worshipping me I 'll show you how it 's done with my strap -on! Now I know you 're working with a much smaller dick so you 'll ink be using two fingers but just try to imagine doing what I 'm doing with my good sized cock! I 'll instruct you how to stroke and how fast or slow until I instruct you when and where to cum. And once you blow your load you 'll be licking it all up!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:04 AM #51063
Модератор

Модератор

With Carmen Levy & Dakota Charms!

After working out , Carmen and I stretch in sexy yoga pants. We show off our flexible legs and round asses as we pose and flex. It 's naughty to have a camera in this public gym , and we check to make sure that we don 't get caught!

OTHER KEYWORDS - stretching , exercise , workouts , working out ,
yoga pants , workout clothes ,
sneaker fetish , sneakers ,
ass fetish , PAWG , big butts , white booty , brunettes ,
strong women , strong woman ,
@DakotaCharms
This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 4 min 37 s
Size: 326 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:06 AM #51064
Модератор

Модератор

A nice little clip for those little stoner b.oys that like to get wrecked and jerk there cock for me. Go ahead , I 'll tell you exactly what to do. You 're going to get very fucked up for me , stroke and smoke into oblivion.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 185 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:07 AM #51065
Модератор

Модератор

Custom : *There are no personal names in this video *
Princess Lisa , I have another shameful custom clip that I 'm begging you to fulfill.
You 're talking me into stripping naked , sneaking into the hallway , and jerking off outside my Step-Mom 's bedroom door while she 's ****. I love your instincts for this stuff so feel free to spruce it up You 're dressed casually and you gently tease me for spending another night jerking off in bed. You tell me tonight 's going to be different and little fun. Tonight I 'm going to cum for my Step-Mommy. You 're excited and you encourage me to get out of bed and strip completely naked. No clothes at all. You start whispering and say I should turn up the volume so I can hear you and also no headphones , im gonna need to be able hear everything that 's happening so I don 't get caught. You tell me to open my bedroom door and open it wide. You 're very encouraging every step of the way saying things like don 't be scared , don 't be nervous. You tell me to get on my hands and knees and crawl into the hallway and towards my Step-Mom 's door. You start taking off your clothes to help me. You tell me I should feel shameful and humiliated but after everything my Step-Mommy has done for me I should be willing to humiliate myself for her. She gave me life and I should be thanking her every time I shoot my little load. You tell me to crawl until my face is touching her door. You order me on my knees , to press my face against my Step-Mommys bedroom door and stroke and to whisper thank you Step-Mommy. You 're in your bra and panties now. You tell me to get ready to cum for Step-Mommy. You start at 5. At 2 you lean in and very quietly whisper &quot ;fuck you loser &quot ; and then you start Yelping as loud as you can saying wtf is wrong with you , that I 'm disgusting , yelling for Step-Mom , that my Step-Mom is going to catch me. You angrily storm out of the room yelling that my Step-Mom should beat my ass.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:08 AM #51066
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your first one on one private yoga session with me. We 're going to start with some basic yoga poses , where I do some yoga stretches in doggy position and bending over. After I notice you checking me out and getting hard from these poses , I have some fun with you and start teasing you more. I then have you do my new yoga exercise called 'Stroke the Sausage , where I have you get out your cock and start jerking off for me. I then do a strip tease , all while having you stroke it when I say , and not touch when I say. This is an intense yoga exercise that will test your stamina and control. Control your cock and only stroke and cum as I say. After I give you the final cum countdown , then you may cum.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 15 min 58 s
Size: 2.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:08 AM #51067
Модератор

Модератор

Something about Step-Mommy telling you to stroke your wee -wee is the most intense pleasure you could ever find. You don 't want to hear it called a dick , cock , or even little prince. You just want those cute little ba....b.y words like wee -wee and **** -pee to take you to the edge. Mommy wants that too. I want you to fall into a trance as I say those little childish words in the sweetest b.a _by talk you could ever hear. This is one for the real soft subbies that need the gentlest of jerk off encouragement from their Step-Mommies.
Consists of : Mommy fetish , mommy goddess , JOI , Jerk off instruction , jerk off encouragement , goddess worship small penis encouragement , small penis JOI , tease goddess , cock tease , mind fuck , giggling , sub training , wee wee fetish , mommy goddess , tit worship , ass worship , pussy worship , body worship , goddess , ba.b. y talk , sensual domination , sensual goddess ,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:08 AM #51068
Модератор

Модератор

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You 're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you 'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best , and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca $h , you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger , physically stronger , mentally stronger , and you wouldn 't even deny it. You 're totally accepting of it. You 're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet , wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50 % EXTRAWEAKAF = +100 % BANKRUPTME250 = +250 % BANKRUPTME500 = +500 % BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000 %
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:09 AM #51069
Модератор

Модератор

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You 're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you 'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best , and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca $h , you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger , physically stronger , mentally stronger , and you wouldn 't even deny it. You 're totally accepting of it. You 're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet , wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50 % EXTRAWEAKAF = +100 % BANKRUPTME250 = +250 % BANKRUPTME500 = +500 % BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000 %
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
Size: 295 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 01:14 AM #51070
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Daddy you were not home today and I was so horny. I wanted your cock to fill me up! I decided to use my panties and fantasize of you. I stuff them inside of my tight pussy and cum while i feel the fabric filling up my tight hole. I love to cum on my panties and slide them back on , wearing them for the remainder of the day.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile