Old 07-11-2019, 02:51 AM #51111
Модератор

Модератор

**Don 't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren , mmmmmmmm , what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first , your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed , it 's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
--Captures Your Fantasy For : Giantess , Shrinking Fetish , Vore , Mouth Fetish , Female Supremacy , Ass Smothering , Stuffing , Asshole Fetish , Crush , Tease , Stuffing , Masturbation , Orgasms.--
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:52 AM #51112
Модератор

Модератор

All or most of your life , you 've lived lonely , having nothing more than your hand to please yourself. Your hand is your imaginary pussy , but you 've learned to accept it. It 's ok , because you not only have your hand pussy , but you have Me to watch & listen to. Living the solo sex life works out for you because you can make that hand as tight as you want , and I can help to give you verbal guidance , to jerk that loser dick , to eat your cum , etc... The solo sex life , is the perfect sex life for you and it 's never going to change.
Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 994 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:52 AM #51113
Модератор

Модератор

You 're woken in the middle of the night by a strange , demonic woman crawling towards you. You 've never seen her before , yet you somehow feel an intense glimmer of recognition. Suddenly you realize : she 's the woman whose been haunting your **** and tempting you in your dreams. Your cock stiffens and throbs as you gaze upon her supple , silk covered body and glowing face , as satanic as it is alluring."You desire me ," she whispers. "I can see it in your eyes and in your cock. Your lust is painful in its intensity , and it 's rendering you powerless to me. Tonight is the night you 'll finally satisfy that overwhelming desire - the night I 'll take you away with me. My pussy is wetter and silkier than anything you 've felt before , and it will bring you pleasure far beyond any earthly sensation you 've experienced. But there 's a price you must pay : your soul will be mine after , and your corporeal form will be no more. You 'll have to d1e for me."Your mouth opens in an attempt to refuse , but no words come out. Your lust overwhelms your very desire to live. As you slide into her , the pleasure is intense and incapacitating , leaving you only half conscious.She slides out of you as post -orgasmic waves still rack your body. "You 're mine now ," she hisses with a cruelly tempting look in her eyes. "And now it 's time for me to take you away." She presses her panties up to your nose , forcing you to inhale deeply. The concentrated scent of her pussy **** your muscles and drains the life from your body.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 51 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:54 AM #51114
Модератор

Модератор

You 've been waiting a long time to finally confide in someone that you have a very tiny penis. it 's been so embarrassing you feel like you can 't tell anyone.. so who do you come to? Me! I am a Therapist-Fantasy that specializes in adult Therapy-Fantasy and I am the perfect fit for you. I can listen to your feelings , let you cry and give you some good advice.. or at least that 's what you think
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 22 min 15 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:55 AM #51115
Модератор

Модератор

The last time you left my office you were left feeling embarrassed and humiliated. Yet , you have been dying to get back in to see me after realizing everything I had said was all true. It was certainly unorthodox but with your very special case sometimes things have to be improvised. I am glad to see that you are back again and we do have much more to discuss.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 5 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:56 AM #51116
Модератор

Модератор

You 're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together , you still haven 't figured out if you 're straight or gay. Since talking hasn 't helped , I 'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I 've taken care of you this far , and if you just hang in with me a little longer , I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you 're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down , I begin pegging you. I start gently , and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm , and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week , I 'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel : https ://iwantclips.com /content_factory /videos /view /1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 02:56 AM #51117
Модератор

Модератор

I know how obsessed you are with me . but I also know there 's one thing about me that REALLY makes you weak. That one thing . is my ass. And this clip in particular is FULL of it. Me squeezing it , slapping it , shaking it while I demand you to send to me at the snap of a finger is SUPER hot. Follow me around on your hands and knees while you drool over my undeniable oil covered ass , bitch boy.
This one is for you ass addict. Also includes a slow motion shot of me shaking my ass just to fuck you up a little extra. My ass in this clip will haunt you for all of eternity.
Models: Brat Princess Natalya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 03:10 AM #51118
Модератор

Модератор

I own a company and my business model is simple. Hire men to work for me for free while I go on vacation or **** till noon. Easy! I 'm already a millionairess but still working hard at hiring men! After reading your resume I find out that you own a very successful company and I suggest our companies merge. That way you can run your company but it will still be mine and I 'll have all the money! SEE? I am so smart! That 's why I 'm a millionairess. I have men working for me all over the globe , making me mountains of ca $h and guess what , they they all love it because they 've fallen into the same spell you have. Face it , I am so irresistible that you can 't help but fall victim , you 'll do anything I say , hand over your company on a silver platter , worship at my feet , become my slave and sacrifice your life to me so I can have everything I 've ever wanted. Say goodbye to your company , dignity , and life. (Oh , and you 're hired , welcome )
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 22 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 03:13 AM #51119
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get out that pathetic little dick of yours and make it has big as you possibly can. Thats it , go ahead. Make it a full effect 2 inches. You 're pretty good at jerking that tiny thing off , aren 't you? Obviously since that 's all you do. Jerk off to girls on the internet every night since a loser like you can 't get the real deal. Keep jerking that tiny thing off for me. I want you to show me how much cum can come out of that worthless little cock of yours. I 'm going to countdown from 10 , and you 're going to give it all you got.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 581 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 03:13 AM #51120
Модератор

Модератор

Your lack of manhood has worn on you for so long so you 've finally sought out a Therapist-Fantasy to help deal with your feelings of inadequacy. Your sexy Therapist-Fantasy Sativa (whose sexy voice calms you and makes you feel for one moment that everything will be ok ) instructs you to lower your pants. You need to show your Therapist-Fantasy what has vexed you for so long. Instantly the soothing Therapist-Fantasy disappears. Instead of building you back up , her laughter further demolishes your pitiful male ego as she ridicules your tiny little nub. It 's time to face the fact that you have the smallest penis she has ever seen and you will never be a real man!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile