Old 07-11-2019, 04:08 PM #51541
Модератор

Модератор

Aryah is hanging on the couch watching TV when her Step-Sister Scarlett comes home from the mall with some new clothing on. Aryah admires her Step-Sister 's ass and starts touching it sensually. Scarlett gets turned on and goes in for a kiss on Aryah! Knowing that Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of the house for the night , these sexy Step-Sisters get naughty right there on the family room couch! They kiss passionately before taking turns licking each other 's nipples and pussies. Scarlett is nose deep in Aryah 's pussy when their Step-Uncle Jack walks in on them! They weren 't expecting anyone to be home tonight!!! Uncle Jack said he stopped by to talk to the girls ' mom , but she 's out for the evening. The girls are frantic! Mom and Step-Dad would "departed " them if they knew they were engaging in taboo lesbian love in their house (or anywhere for that matter!). These girls know a way to tempt Step-Uncle Jack to keep their sisterly lust a secret : they unzip his pants to play with his huge un -cut cock! Aryah and Scarlett take turns feeding each other Step-Uncle Jack 's dick , sucking and stroking the length of his shaft and playing with his balls. They even share licking and sucking duties on his cock at the same time! But these girls know that a blowjob alone won 't be enough to keep Step-Uncle Jack 's silence... Both Step-Sisters sit on the couch and spread their legs , asking Step-Uncle Jack which one of his Step-Nieces he wants to fuck first. Must be nice to have options like that! Uncle Jack takes turns fucking Aryah and Scarlett in a variety of positions while they play with each other and induce multiple orgasms. After banging both of these sexy Step-Sisters for a while , Uncle Jack can 't hold his load anymore! He cums hard inside of Scarlett 's tight pussy. When he pulls his cock out , both girls are shocked and scared by the creampie Step-Uncle Jack left inside of Scarlett. She 's not on birth control! Is she going to get pregnant with Step-Uncle Jack 's ****?! Satisfy your desire for an Step-Uncle / NIECE / NIECE THREESOME CAUTION : THIS SCENE INCLUDES A MESSY TABOO CREAMPIE
Models: Taboo by Bandwidth Bangers

Duration: 42 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 3.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:12 PM #51542
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7 's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session!
Starring : Ashley Wildcat , Mandy Candy
Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:15 PM #51543
Модератор

Модератор

Face it, there is only one kind of ass you want to worship. I don't care if you've been looking at nubian asses lately, we both know this plump Asian ass is the one you want to dedicate your wallet to. Go on, kiss my ass, I know you want to. Isn't that much better? Isn't that more satisfying? This is all you need. Stop looking at other types of women, they don't hold a candle to this big bubble butt. Can you even focus on anything when my Asian booty is right in your face? Watch it jiggle. Don't you just want to jerk off your cock to this? You have no choice but bow down and worship this Asian booty.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:18 PM #51544
Модератор

Модератор

Glammed up as every girl 's inspiration in the famed hot pink....I tease and suck my man 's cock until he decides to help me take my makeup off with a facial!
Models: Amai Liu Fetish

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 58.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:21 PM #51545
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess is dressed up in her cutest outfit waiting for Step-Daddy to come home. In the mean time, I use you to entertain Myself. Follow My instructions carefully while I humiliate you and deny you. I am your Goddess. Empty your wallet for me. NOW. CUMSLUT = $50 Markup// CUMLOVER = 100% Markup// GOODBITCH = 200% Markup
Models: AvaPark

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:23 PM #51546
Модератор

Модератор

Asian Samantha has been handcuffed completely nude to her bed. She struggles to break free but couldn 't. Unfortunately for her the fat nude maniac returns and gets onto the bed with her and shoves his penis in her face. He tells poor Samantha that the only way she can get free is if she sucks his cock. She starts to suck this disgusting fat man 's cock but she hates it and only wants to be free but this pervert keeps shoving his cock back into her mouth. She hates the way his erect penis tastes in her mouth , every moment of this is a living hell for Samantha. The more Samantha fights back the more this sexual maniac shoves his penis into her mouth. When he sees that Samantha is not as willing as she needs to be this creep decides to leave her alone chained to the bed but promises he 'll be back soon and when he returns he might fuck her mouth or asshole instead of her mouth.
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:34 PM #51547
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless , little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So , I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So , I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch , because this is as close to Me (or any woman , really ) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:40 PM #51548
Модератор

Модератор

You 're a slave to my ass. It 's so brown , round , and perfect ; I love to show it off. These tight fishnet stockings hug my ass so tightly. They feel so soft on my skin , and I can tell you just want to touch them. I won 't let you though , not with your hands. Instead , I think I 'll use your face. Shove my perfect ass right into your nose. That will make you my obedient , denied , ass slave.
Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:45 PM #51549
Модератор

Модератор

Another Ass vs Face challenge we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn!

Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:48 PM #51550
Модератор

Модератор

Come here slave.... I 'm going to smooooooother you with my ass. Putting you right beneath me , making you worship every bit of my perfect divine ass. As I sit on your face you won 't be able to breathe , at all. The only thing you can do is jerk for me , doing exactly as I tell you to. I 'll be in control of your breath , so make sure to take advantage of any time you get to breathe... it might not last long , but thats okay , the more you 're smothered and worshiping this ass , the harder that cock gets.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile