Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 71.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 09:28 PM #52052
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet andÂ*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.Â* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bull**** and make fun of you for your perversion.Â* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 09:42 PM #52053
Модератор

Модератор

what cute girls chase is, all natural long dark hair near perfect body and she is so hot in her miniskirt, stripper heels and stockings. This is her first video but you wouldn't know it. Shes a dancer in a club in Dayton Ohio and one of the other dancers I shot brought her to me. Theres a bonus ending too...her stripper girlfriend licks all the cum off her face....and we are talking LOTS of cum. The is one hot video!
Models: Bukkake Amateurs

Duration: 29 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 681 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 09:43 PM #52054
Модератор

Модератор

You're browsing Indeed one day looking for a new job and you come across a company hiring new taste testers, but not just any taste testers, VODKA tasters! They immediately accept your application because you used Princess Pilar as your reference, so they already know you can handle the job... you're welcome! On your first day, the Vodka Girl walks in in the shiniest sexiest "work uniform" you've ever seen and you feel your cock get even harder when She brings the vodka out. This isn't like wine-tasting where you spit the drink out like a punk, vodka tasters have to swallow everything! You're trying to impress the Purity Vodka Girl so much that you just do what She says. When She tells you to take your cock out, you start to wonder how you got so lucky. Amaze Her with your drinking skills right Here. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 09:57 PM #52055
Модератор

Модератор

It's a beautiful hot day and you're enjoying the scenery. Your view gets even better when you see a sexy bikini clad babe step out of her place. She sees you & doesn't hold back from teasing you from a distance. She begins to apply some oil to her body & calls you over to help her. Continuing to tease you with her tight body, she oils up her stomach and ass before stripping down. First removing her top to oil up her titties, then removing her bottoms so she can oil up her ass. You might've thought she was heading to the beach in this little getup but after getting you all riled up with this sexy oil tease, she invites you inside. & the rest is to your imagination.
Models: xMochaPuffx

Duration: 22 min 32 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:02 PM #52056
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:03 PM #52057
Модератор

Модератор

It starts off as a JOI but i get so worked up i want to play with you. I stroke your cock and lick / suck on your balls. Some dirty talk & telling you what to do. Lots of eye contact and telling you to cum for me. You dont last very long either, ill take that as a compliment
Models: Mohawk Molly

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 1.29 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:05 PM #52058
Модератор

Модератор

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:06 PM #52059
Модератор

Модератор

Your bratty stepsister catches you jerking off again in your new shared room. I'm tired of being grossed out every time I catch you so make a game of getting you to jerk off to something weird... my feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-12-2019, 10:09 PM #52060
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to follow my every step, sniffing your meds every single time I tell you to, and you're going to get stupider and stupider for me with every sniff! All for my amusement
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 990 MiB
Download From AnzFile