Old 07-13-2019, 06:57 AM #52411
Модератор

Модератор

I Don't think I've ever seen your cock this hard before, maybe it's because we've been on my new edging regimen,
Edging, edging, Stroking and stroking with no release for months. Balls filled, every touch you feel yourself ready to explode, but I'll never allow it. Your cum belongs to me and I'll do what I want with it.
Now put it away, no cumming today & I'm the only one who gets to play with it
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 441 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:00 AM #52412
Модератор

Модератор

You will never compare, but you can still please me... as my Cuck

Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes:
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
Loser4Life 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:01 AM #52413
Модератор

Модератор

Based on real life events! Are you enjoying watching my videos, enjoying your little private time where you get to jerk off and you think nobody knows? I have some news for you: your wife knows. She and I have been corresponding since she saw the purchases on the bank statement. Wipe that panicked look off your face... she's actually pretty happy about it. You see, on the list of people who don't want to have sex with you, there's myself AND your wife. She knows that I have you all wrapped up in the vicious cycle of tease and jerk that you'll never be able to break, which means she is free to go fuck whomever she wants. You can't do a damn thing about it, either, because you're addicted to me and to masturbation. So I'll continue to tease you, continue to make you jerk and jerk, and everybody's getting what they want. So get that cock in hand and jerk in abject humiliation, knowing that your wife will be fucking a real man while you're just being mind fucked by me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:02 AM #52414
Модератор

Модератор

You yearn to be mine, I understand.. And you'll do whatever I instruct you in order to have that privilege, as you should. Well I want your existence to change-- you will be placed in my cage and made to live there. You will eat and **** there, confined to licking my heels and watching me tease you from outside your bars. You will find yourself aroused as you hear my heels on the wooden floor, wakening you from your daydreams. When I crouch next to you, you will whimper with anticipation for my touch..
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:02 AM #52415
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video )
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant , Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future " he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on **** , so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20 ,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him , trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also , the dosage MUST be administered vaginally "
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose , he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you " he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective " he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers , and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home , Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned , repeating 'Oh My God ' over and over again , while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS -INTERNAL CUMMING -DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:04 AM #52416
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to be my pantyhose slave? You and everyone else. What sets you apart from the masses? You'll have to exfoliate my legs, lotion them, massage them. You'll have to hand wash my pantyhose, buy me lingerie, be an obedient servant. Most importantly, you may NEVER orgasm in my presence. That's how my last Pantyhose slave got fired. Do you think you can handle being in my presence without creaming yourself? It's time to put you to the test!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 278
Size: 161 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:05 AM #52417
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:06 AM #52418
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:07 AM #52419
Модератор

Модератор

Your hot babysitter is going to take good care of you while you Step-Parents are gone out for the night. We are going to play a fun game again just like before, I'm going to show you how to jerk your cock like a good boy for me. Being instructed and encouraged to jerk off for me and I tell you exactly what to do. You do love watching me don't you, I caught you watching me masturbating last time while I was in the bedroom talking to my boyfriend on the phone you little perv. Peeking and perving, jerking your dick but you wasn't jerking it properly, not fast enough or hard enough for me. Well don't worry, I'm going to show you how it's done right now and it's funny how your Step-Parents believe im just a sweet and innocent girl showing up in my red trench coat and skirt but little do they know what I'm wearing underneath. I've got some sexy lingerie and stockings on, never seen me wear that before did you. Your going to do exactly as I say, just me and you now that your Step-Parents are gone. So pull out that dick for me and start wanking it, I'm going to show you how to jerk it for me. Spit on it and use that spit to wank that dick hard and fast for me. Your hot babysitter is here to take care of your cock, I pull out my huge tits to tease you more. I'm going to rub oil all over my huge tits, I'm helping you, showing you how to wank for a hot bitch like me. When you get a girlfriend you'll thank me for showing you the correct way to wank. Stroke it harder and faster for those big tits. Oiling them up, rubbing lotion all over those big tits, it looks like I was rubbing cum all over my tits doesn't it? You want that don't you to cum all over those big tits but not until I say so, I want to make you stroke and edge for longer. Sliding that dick between those huge tits, look at those bounce up and down, squeezing your cock between them. I'm going to tease you more playing and rubbing my juicy wet cunt while you keep wanking for me, fingering my tight little pussy and your going to fuck me now and cum inside that juicy fuckhole. Fuck that cunt hard and fast and fill me up with all that spunk, after you creampie that pussy I want you to eat that cum out of my dirty wet fuckhole. Taste my juices mixed in with your hot cum. Good boy now go get cleaned up before your Step-Parents come home
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 16 min 19 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:07 AM #52420
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead already, jerk it to me! I'll give you some nice jerk off instruction today. Isn't that what you want? Of course it is. The best teasing following by my instruction to jerk off. Get it while it's hot!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 40 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile