Old 07-13-2019, 08:00 AM #52471
Модератор

Модератор

Amy has managed to play a whole hour of netball with two shrunken men trapped inside her trainers, one in each. She is so proud of this torment she has inflicted on them that she has come straight to see Headmistress still wearing her cute netball kit. As she waits outside Headmistress's office she pulls the shrunken men out of her hot sweaty trainers, they are clearly struggling to breathe as they have been pressed hard against her warm feet. She pushes them both in and out of her hot trainers enjoying tormenting them some more, but she soon slips off her trainers as she has other plans in mind. With her cute white ankle socks harbouring all the sweat from her netball class she cannot resist pushing the shrunken men's tiny heads & bodies into her socked soles, making them breath in her warm foot juice. I'm not sure how much longer they will last but Amy is determined to make them suffer and she slips off her socks as she prepares to punish the men even further with her clammy bare feet, toes & soles. As she pushes their tiny heads in between her moist toes it is a wonder they have not **** yet, especially when she presses their heads hard into the balls of her feet. However Amy can hear Headmistress stirring in her office, so she drops each of the men into each of her socks before slipping the socks back on her feet and then into her trainers, looks like their torment is not over yet.!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:01 AM #52472
Модератор

Модератор

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:02 AM #52473
Модератор

Модератор

There is a sexy MILF in front of you wearing black peep toe high heels with sheer black pantyhose and a skirt. We both know what's about to happen. Without saying anything, I'm going to start crossing My legs. Very quickly your cock will get so very hard and you'll have to stroke it. We both know it. Aware of your stroke pace I cross and uncross My legs repeatedly at different speeds. Slowly sometimes then rapidly crossing and uncrossing because I know that you are stroking along at home. I love that you stroke for Me. I love that I can so easily take control of your cock just by crossing My long and lean pantyhosed legs.
Models: Erotic Nikki

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:03 AM #52474
Модератор

Модератор

A true gloved Goddess, Amanda Black has no problem getting what she wants from her slave. With her gorgeous leather gloved hands, she gets him hard in no time. She sits and smothers his face with her sexy bottom as she plays with his erect cock. To cum on her divine gloves is heavenly.
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:04 AM #52475
Модератор

Модератор

After an intense FEMINIZATION and TRANSFORMATION afternoon, the new RUBBER DOLL gets the final treatment from Madame C and I. Strapped to the medical bed, with her rubber TITS Exposed-Fantasy and her male CLITTY all swollen, we bring in the MILKING MACHINE for some COCK EDGING and teasing. The new rubber maid must understand she is not male anymore, her ORGASM needs to be controlled, by hand and machine. Like this the pleasure can build up and she can feel a more intense ORGASM, just like a real girl.
Models: Queens of Kink

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 495 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:04 AM #52476
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't sleep. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:04 AM #52477
Модератор

Модератор

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't sleep. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:07 AM #52478
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 292 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:08 AM #52479
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 08:09 AM #52480
Модератор

Модератор

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 833 MiB
Download From AnzFile