Old 07-13-2019, 07:09 PM #52801
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive Intox Fantasy Fantasyicating overload...take hit after hit and watch me mesmerize you. This clip will drive your cock, mind, and bank account wild.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 023 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:11 PM #52802
Модератор

Модератор

Bring the little bottle, and buckle up. Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It's too easy to give into me when I look this good, when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say, and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy, intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz, as you descend into horniness! Sniff your poppers, stroke til you cum, slut!
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:13 PM #52803
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love every chance you get to worship and stare at my beautiful breasts. Today you're paying for that privilege. I'm not going to talk dirty to you, this isn't a fucking JOI video. This is all about handing over your hard earned cash to these perfect tits.
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:14 PM #52804
Модератор

Модератор

You have always been a breast guy. Seeing some full gorgeous tits make you so weak and horny doesn't it. haha I know you loser and I know you won't be able to resist jerking it to my perfect breasts today. Just remember, don't you dare cum until I tell you to.
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:17 PM #52805
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release? Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:17 PM #52806
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD These perfect natural breast had control over you from the very first time you looked my way. You have always had a thing for tits but feeling my natural sexually and seeing the way I use it against you drives you mad. You gave my tits all your power! and in this mind numbed state I could get anything I wanted from you. This clip contains: Brat Girl - Tits - Cum Countdown - Cock Tease - Financial Domination
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 57 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:19 PM #52807
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!! We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:24 PM #52808
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:27 PM #52809
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 07:28 PM #52810
Модератор

Модератор

It's not often that you quick dicks get to play my JOI Games, but I have one that might work for you today. I'm going to play a metronome, and you're going to jerk to the beat, as I strip off one item of clothing. Don't worry, it'll only be 20-30 seconds of stroking each time. Every time I remove an article, I'll stop the metronome & give you a chance to cum. Think you can last another round? Then keep playing, but beware the metronome gets faster, and the rounds get longer. The longer you last, the more of me you'll get to see. If you can stop yourself from being such a fast cummer, you might even get to see me naked. Hold on tight.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile