Old 07-15-2019, 08:13 AM #53581
Модератор

Модератор

Strip
Cristi Ann is princess Leia and she is horny. Even with a butt plug already in her ass she wants more. She masturbates and plays with her favorite dildo!
Follow Us twitter! @AlexanderAceXXX
Email us for special requests or custom videos
Models: Kink305

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:14 AM #53582
Модератор

Модератор

First in a 5 part series designed to take you from CEI novice to total cumslut. CEI virgin? Need me to hold your hand step by step through eating it? Then you've come to the right place. I know exactly how to help guys like you learn to love eating their cum for me, or at least take the plunge and try it for the first time! Years of experience have shown me the tricks to getting you to go through with it, and even condition you to love guzzling that cum! So, if you want to be my kinky boy, let's start with an easy initiation; precum tasting. I look sooo fucking hot in my bra, panties & miniskirt, that today's jerk off instruction will be a sexy one. You'll be edging and getting that cock to drip for me, as long as you promise to have a little taste...
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 453 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:22 AM #53583
Модератор

Модератор

Prom is over and my sweet little boyfriend thinks he's going to get lucky. How cute! I try not to laugh in his face as I tell him I've been fucking literally everyone BUT him.... try. I smile as I watch his heart break and cheerfully order him to bring my to my fuck **** house. He helplessly agrees. What a pussy.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:24 AM #53584
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back
seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can **** to as she had too many
drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox-Fantasy
stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can **** in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems
pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt
and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper **** in the men's room and finises off with a nice
big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it
home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:25 AM #53585
Модератор

Модератор

(NOTE- This is my FIRST house slave in Denver, he's no longer my house slave, @chrisnick111 is.)
What a lovely evening it is for some Drink and girl talk. At least it would be a lovely evening if this maid would stop making so much noise and listening in on our conversation. What a disrespectful attention whore he is, can't he clean silently? Seeing and opportunity for punishment Goddess Jessica and I waste no time coming up with humiliation tasks. First we gag him with a gag ball and coerce him to sing while he drools like a dog. What should we do next? Let's destroy his balls. We tell him to lift up his sissy maid skirt and Expose-Fantasy himself. Not only is he wearing a chastity he's got a diamond butt plug in, how humiliating! After hysterically laughing at this pathetic bitch we decide to test out our new crops on his already swollen balls and asshole. He cries out in pain as we begin hitting harder and faster. He continues to fight through the pain for our personal enjoyment, but you can see he is a broken "man". We do so much more in such a short amount of time, you jealous yet? Find out what really happens when you serve Lindsey Leigh and I in real life. FIND MORE OF THE BEAUTIFUL LINDSEY LEIGH HERE: IWANTLINDSEY.COM
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 14 s
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:27 AM #53586
Модератор

Модератор

Just for one woman in this whole world. One woman could make you give up every picture, taste, touch, everything involving PUSSY. You want to obey me, you want to prove yourself..this is your one opportunity.convert to pussy free life just for me. Consists of: Goddess Worship, Femdom, Pussy denial, Pussy worship, Mind fuck, cock tease, body worship, tease goddess, sensual domination, panties, thong fetish, JOI, jerk off instructions, masturbation encouragement, sub training, slave training, mind fuck, mental domination, mind control, ass worship, pussy worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 6 min 10 s
Size: 695 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:29 AM #53587
Модератор

Модератор

I want to put a dick in your mouth. Before I am able to feed you a cock I will first make you jerk off to being my cocksucker. You will be my cock sucking bitch after watching this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 569 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:32 AM #53588
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom video request but NO name is used throughout. This video finds you in bed next to me the morning after I spent a raunchy night with my alpha (not you of course). I detail you what happened and it's nothing that I ever let you do. So many vile things! He get's to though...you don't. While we are on the topic he does not want you to see me like this. Time for a different outfit. How about we also start teaching you how to please him as well? Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 2.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:33 AM #53589
Модератор

Модератор

This quick worship video will have you drooling, desperately wishing to be **** between these gorgeous, round, bouncy ass cheeks. A worthless little pig like you should be grateful for every second you get to stare at it bouncing and jiggling, and thank Goddess for such pleasure. [This clip is also on My only fans page]
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 2 min 2 s
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-15-2019, 08:35 AM #53590
Модератор

Модератор

Forget the drawn out humiliation clips. No, you need a quick fix and that is exactly what you are going to get! I have the perfect task for a short fucking loser like you! I bet you are turned on by the fact that I am so hot, tall and sexy. You need to fuck something, huh? You are too short to fuck tall girls like Me so... I will give you the perfect, humiliating alternative. What is it? Find out in this clip. I will give you a hint: You will fuck something that you not only deserve but also is the right height for your short, loser self! LOL!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile