Old 07-16-2019, 02:37 PM #54331
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:39 PM #54332
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:41 PM #54333
Модератор

Модератор

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!VORE INSERTION NIPPLES
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:41 PM #54334
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:42 PM #54335
Модератор

Модератор

Pose before him in the new Apron.
But he has only one in mind.
Clear slide with my cunt on his Dick.
And then he fucks me right through deep he squirts his hot seed into my pussy.
Models: Hot_Milf

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:43 PM #54336
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:44 PM #54337
Модератор

Модератор

He wants to feel his cock inside her pussy so bad, but she enjoys teasing him too much to give him what he wants. Instead of fucking him she makes him lick her pussy until it is wet and juicy, then rubs it on top of his cock to tease him even more. Mistress Ash starts sliding her pussy up and down his cock while making him beg for an orgasm. She takes him right to the edge repeatedly but stops just short of an orgasm. Mistress Ash keep playing this cruel game of tease and denial until he finally can't hold it back any longer; she pulls away from his cock before his orgasm and he shoots his load without any touch at all.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 15 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:57 PM #54338
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading, closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:58 PM #54339
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-16-2019, 02:59 PM #54340
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile