Old 07-17-2019, 02:24 AM #54521
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:25 AM #54522
Модератор

Модератор

If you want to stay in My life then you're going to have to start being more useful to Me. I want to whore you out and you're going to hand over all the ca$h to Me. Are we clear about that? I'll dress you up in the girlies clothes I can find, make you look like a total sissy, then advertise you for rent. Soon enough you'll be blowing and fucking strangers as I collect the ca$h. HD.Add My mark ups: 25% serve | 50% losertaxxx | 100% pig4erryn | 200% addicted2errynMy Pro Domme website: www.GoddessErryn.com
Models: Erryn Hex

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:25 AM #54523
Модератор

Модератор

Caught staring at a gorgeous sunbathing Goddess you are helpless as she teases you in her tiny bikini. Before you can fully comprehend what's happening you've got your dick out and you're jerking off for her, agreeing to anything she says and becoming her pathetic little addict. She's so hot and you are so horny, there's nothing you can do but accept your new life of servitude. The rest of your summer will be spent as her stupid jerk-off cabana boi, wanking and worshiping for her sadistic amusement. (1920x1080p HD wmv Shot on my Canon XA20 Professional Camcorder in stunning 1080p with crisp, clear stereo audio.) Contains: femdom POV, female domination, bikini cock tease, jerk off instructions, masturbation instructions, orgasm control, edging, cum countdowns, humiliation, domination, cum eating instructions, body worship, bare feet, long legs, ass worship, belly button, cleavage, long hair, blue eyes, eye glasses, Goddess worship, Domme Kyaa, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:26 AM #54524
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Nikki (https://iwantclips.com/store/145) And Bratty Bunny together! We decide all the types of losers, and then decide on the the Capital Loser. The most loserish! Yeah, I made that word up and it works so well in this clip. We make sure that silly old men are the biggest losers! Listen to us giggling over it and making fun of all the losers that we hate. A tiny bit of teasing for you drooling freaks! We love making fun of your losers so much!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:27 AM #54525
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: "We are both after the same item and get there at the same time. Instead of fighting for it you suggest we play for it. You have a deck of cards and some toys. Whoever wins the game takes the item. The game requires I not cum in the next 10 minutes of play. I agree because I think I will win wither way, but still want the item. The game is not what I bargained for. Hearts I get to stroke for the face value, clubs I have to ballbust for face value, Spades I have to drink for face value, Diamonds I have to ride the large dildo you brought for face value and if a Joker is drawn then you Coerce me to lock up in a cucky cage. What I don't know is that half way through the game you start cheating (discreetly at first then blatantly later) you have a second rigged deck behind you with jokers and high cards. You lock me up, drop all pretense for the game, then seductively and forcefully you make me Finnish in my cage while teasing me and then leave with the goods."
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 922 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:29 AM #54526
Модератор

Модератор

Oh look, another horny boy back for another jerk off instruction. You love JOI's, don't you? You love jerking off at the pace I assign, stroking when I tell you to, stopping when I tell you to, granting you an orgasm when I feel like it, ruining it when I feel like it. and at times, denying you completely.

The entire act of obeying while you engage in your favorite activity is what's so wonderful about all of this, right? Surrendering your cock to Me is the most exhilarating thing you can think of.

But. that isn't enough.

Jerking off is still self-serving, isn't it, even when instructed by Me? Pure pleasure seekers don't please Me, even when they follow My instructions. I think taking a good dose of pain with your pleasure would actually excite Me.

Besides, if the act of obedience is what actually gets your cock riled up, you won't have any trouble hurting yourself for Me, right?

Slapping your balls, flicking the sensitive little head of your cock isn't that bad. In fact, it will feel GOOD when it's in the name of pleasing your Princess. Everything done for Me should feel amazing, because I say so.

So go ahead, take a deep breath. let's have some fun. You want to earn your orgasm, right?
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:30 AM #54527
Модератор

Модератор

I instruct you to stroke and take the plunge of eating your own cum
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:30 AM #54528
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to eat you cum for me today! i KNOW YOU WANT IT, I KNOW I TURN YOU ON SO MUCH, and all that you want now is to become a cum eater slave to your Goddess, you love when i guide your masturbation and gives to you all the instructions. slow and good, i want a big and nice load of cum....Find a comfortable position, legs over you head and mouth wide open, get ready for a huge and intense orgasm, straight down to your throat
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 658 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:30 AM #54529
Модератор

Модератор

Falling in love with Me isnt cheap, but you dont care, do you? Of course you dont. Why would you worry about the cost when the prize is an obsession with me?
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 02:31 AM #54530
Модератор

Модератор

Sex is NOT for losers. Pussy is something you don't deserve. Your'sex life' is me. Your GODdess. And it certainly does NOT involve penetration. You will now become celibate for me. One of the sacrifices i demand you make. You will now only get to stroke, yourself, with your hand. As and when, i command you to. Lets face it, you get harder for me than you ever do having'sex.' So its time to ditch the pussy and be a celibate, stroking, loser for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 58 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile