Old 07-17-2019, 04:40 AM #54631
Модератор

Модератор

Hand it over- I have a better way to use it then you do, piggy! Hand it over to your goddess
Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 42.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:40 AM #54632
Модератор

Модератор

Back again, you really couldn't resit buying yet another one of my clips could you. Nothing will stop you from getting your fix. You will literally buy anything that I film, it's so funny.
I know what you really need, and that is one big, huge, horny binge. The kind of binge that causes devastation on your bank balance, one that leaves you high and dry. Completely financially ruined causing stress, anxiety and lots of yelling from your confused, angry, unloved wife. Spending your cash on me is the only thing that makes you orgasm anymore and that scares you. I think you should let yourself go. You need a REAL binge, one that will make me wet and make you tremble with fear and excitement. It's what you really want. Go add my clips, every single Findom clip of mine. Keep adding until you have them all. I want to be completely spoiled with your money. I know it fuels you to spend on me even though you are scared but don't worry. I am here for you through this binge. I am here to help. You will devote your wallet and your cock to me.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:42 AM #54633
Модератор

Модератор

This is clip 4 out of a 10 clip series. What do you love more? The humiliation or the spending? Digging into your brain isnt hard... I use my body to make you weak, I humiliate you to make you ache, and to top it off I make you spend & cum at the same time. The more you spend the more you need me. The more you stroke the more you need to spend. You can't get enough! You need: Extra ca$h.
This is findom, So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least
THEGOODBOY
PAYVIXEN
SERVINGVIXEN
TEENYWEENIETAX
POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:43 AM #54634
Модератор

Модератор

Relax, breathe, and let yourself melt. Let my words sink deep into the recesses of your mind, where I plant my seeds. You are my puppet, my play thing. You are becoming supple, easy to bend to my every whim. This clip has so many imbedded triggers that will turn you into a puddle of paying desperation. Submit to me and pay. Money is power; money is your only power, and I am here to strip you of your power. Listen to this clip on repeat while sniffing p0ppers for the best experience. Watch this clip over and over until you cannot get hard unless you are paying me.
Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 53 s
Size: 203 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:44 AM #54635
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the middle of filming another video when my phone rings with a "Financial Domination" phone call. The pay-piggy on the other end of the line can't see me, but you can so while I drain his bank account for a few minutes I wiggle my butt and smirk at the camera. I am so sexy it makes your dick ache, open up your wallet and pay for the honor of watching this live findom session!

Contains: findom, financial domination, humiliation, phone calls, domination, femdom, cock tease, leotard, ass worship, ass fetish, ass tease, laughter, smirk, smile, phone call, phone domination, voyeur, Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:51 AM #54636
Модератор

Модератор

Before slut Marcy moves on to My cock, I teach this whore to take My fist. FIST PUMPING in and out her whore mouth until I'm pleased. My long nails gag her and Scratch-Surface level her deep down. Watch her hole widen up as I leave her gaping open for MORE!
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 226 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:57 AM #54637
Модератор

Модератор

I've been thinking a lot lately about us. We get along just fine but...there is just one huge problem. You don't satisfy me...sexually. C'mon you know that you don't. I'm not going to pretend that it's all okay because it's not. Your dick doesn't satisfy me the way I need to be satisfied and I'm over it. I want to fuck someone new, someone who can fuck me the way I deserve to be. I already have a date lined up for tonight. I was thinking, instead of being my boyfriend, you can be my cuckold. You can come along on dates with me and watch while my date fucks me. You can sit in the corner and be my little cuck bitch watching me get fucked by a real man. You'll see just how much you were never truly satisfying me. You're being downgraded from boyfriend to cuckold because you failed and now I'm going to find someone new and make you watch while he puts his hands all over me.

Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me
Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%
Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 312 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:58 AM #54638
Модератор

Модератор

Yep that's what I do. I fry your little piggy brain. Tipping you over the edge and Coercing you to spend, spend, spend as you stroke yourself into a great big mindless mess. How good does it feel seeing your account dwindle away as I Mesmerize tease your brain into financial submission.
Models: SuperiorWoman

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Size: 807 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 04:58 AM #54639
Модератор

Модератор

It doesn't matter if it's a full body catsuit, or a one piece thong bodysuit, as long as it's shiny, you turn into a mindless stroke addict for Me. You are totally addicted to all things shiny. This bodysuit hugs My curves in all the right places, and you can't help yourself but to stroke and obey. With each clip I release, the weaker and more addicted you become. You know it's happening yet you don't want it to stop. This is the definition of a FULL BLOWN SHINY ADDICT.
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
**Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 15 min 56 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:00 AM #54640
Модератор

Модератор

You have been playing with the idea of dipping into findom for a while now. You just never gathered the courage to act, to finally take the first step. It can be quite scary, I know. But I assure you, the pleasure of giving me what I deserve outweighs everything. I am willing to assist you in this important and exciting moment, explaining everything to you, making it easy to follow the instructions. We'll make your first tribute easy and extremely satisfying. Weakened by my exquisite curves you'll finally feel the first rush and satisfaction you've been wanting for so long! Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 22 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile