Old 06-23-2020, 08:07 AM #541
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Black Queen-Kawanna di Prado

Shemax.com- Black Queen-Kawanna di Prado

Description:
So hot and exotic, this dark skinned T-girl loved showing off her lovely toned body for us and the camera. Her lean and toned body was like something from a wild wet dream, her eyes exotic and her smile contagious. And Kawanna loved getting wild and kinky for the camera. She found the thought of being on film with thousands of eyes on her as she stripped and played with her tight ass and juicy shecock an incredible turn on, and her plump girl pole began to throb in anticipation. As we watched with lusty stares, this shemale beauty exposed her scrumptious tits, their dark nipples pebbling as she squirted lotion on her chest and began to rub it over her satiny skin. But the best part was yet to come as Kauanna slipped out of her black panties setting free her large girl pole. She covered her womanly shaft with lotion, wrapping one long fingered hand around herself and began to move her hand up and down in long, slow strokes until she was squirming and shooting her creamy cum.
Model:
Kawanna di Prado
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 59-blackqueen-hdv.wmv
File Size : 428.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:09
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:59-blackqueen-pichi.zip - 28.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:59-blackqueen-hdv.wmv - 428.8 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 08:14 AM #542
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Latino Asian Shemale II-Sandy Lopez

Shemax.com- Latino Asian Shemale II-Sandy Lopez

Description:
Sandy Lopez is one of the sexiest Latin shemales on the planet with her tiny tits, velvety shecock and shapely curves. Shes a true beauty that loves nothing better then getting to play with a hot stud and suck his big cock. She takes this guys shaft deep in her mouth teasing him with her tongue making him moan in ecstasy and getting him throbbing hard before fucking her tight and ready ass. This beautiful t-girl rides that stiff pole until this stud gets so hot he wants her on her hands and knees ramming her tight fuckhole from behind. This lucky guy just cant seem to get enough of this tight shemale ass and he drills and fills her with every inch of his thick dick. He takes her hot ass from behind, on her side and missionary before he can finally take no more and has to squirt his creamy load. He jacks off his cock on her tiny tits while this gorgeous shemale pumps her lusty shecock shooting her jizz load on her flat stomach.
Model:
Sandy Lopez
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 123-latinoasianshemale2-hdv.wmv
File Size : 798.29 MB
Duration : 00:26:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:123-latinoasianshemale2-pichi.zip - 48.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:123-latinoasianshemale2-hdv.wmv - 798.3 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 08:26 AM #543
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Up In Smoke-Ammy

Shemax.com- Up In Smoke-Ammy

Description:
In this second shoot with smoking hot Ammy she is sporting a new set of ginormous round jugs. She is a svelte small girl with long black hair, sexy dark eyes and high cheek bones. She has a bit of an overbite but our eyes are drawn to her two visible facial piercings. Below her sexy shoulders and protruding collar bones she continually adjusts her tight halter top which seems barely able to contain her huge tits. A peek around back and we see her tattoos which are dominated by a large dragon. Back around front and knowing what I want she squeezes her boobs together before baring them one by one. They are perfect round giant silicone filled globes with two small sweet cherry red nipples that she pinches hard and erect. As she moves they flop from side to side with gravity like water balloons. She then gives a peek at her trimmed pubes before kneeling down to service me and show her hidden piercing in her long pink tongue. When she stands up we see her dick has swollen out of her pants and she then removes her top to show her bejewelled muscular belly. We then get some stunning looks at her phenomenal hard body and big fake tits before the shoot goes up in smoke.

Another strange shoot with Ammy that ended half way through. Note her first set is in the more pictures section when she had no tits. I must have been mesmerized by her gargantuan new jugs and forgotten about that I had the same problem with her the first time round. I saw her this time sitting in front of High Boss on a motorbike waiting for Noon who was talking to one of the girls there. I had just dropped by to pick up Joy and Wan who I was shooting that day on the beach. I assumed they were there to see friends as both work around Walking Street; Noon at Blue Ice at that time and Ammy as a freelancer. I said hello to Noon who Id spoken with many times but she ignored me and so I approached Ammy who was looking relaxed. I was quite overcome by the size of her huge jugs and asked if she would do a shoot with me that night. She said OK and would call before she came which she did several times but didnt show up until late the next morning. I said fine but Im checking out soon so well have to make it quick and she said OK. She told me the reason she did not come last night is that a customer had stolen her purse and she chased him to the Airport and had him arrested. While telling me this she proceeded to pull a small glass pipe out of her purse, fill it with white crystals which she began to smoke. I said I was sorry about what happened but happy she got her purse back and Id rather she didnt smoke that here. She said she needed it as she has been up all night so I said please finish and put it away. She seemed fine for the first part of the shoot put refused to take her pants off claiming that she had scars on her legs she did not want shown. I spent a bit of time trying to convince her to finish but I have learned with other models that it is usually fruitless. Plus given she was in possession of drugs I did not want any trouble so I pretended to understand and said farewell. In hindsight her and Noon were no doubt at High Boss scoring drugs where I have heard most of the ladyboys use. Its really a shame that these girls waste their money and young lives on drugs. Ammy is a nice girl and quite fun and no problem in the sack but I can see her starting to be affected by her habit.
Model:
Ammy
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 76-upinsmoke-hdv.wmv
File Size : 211.01 MB
Duration : 00:06:57

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:76-upinsmoke-pichi.zip - 19.5 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:76-upinsmoke-hdv.wmv - 211.0 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 08:44 AM #544
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Shocking Black Beauty-Electra

Shemax.com- Shocking Black Beauty-Electra

Description:
I was stunned by her beauty. I`m glad she let me spank her round ass from time to time. She showed a dom and a submissive side. She let me tie her up at the end. This girl emits class.
Model:
Electra
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 27-shockingblackbeauty-hdv.wmv
File Size : 296.99 MB
Duration : 00:09:48

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:27-shockingblackbeauty-pichi.zip - 70.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:27-shockingblackbeauty-hdv.wmv - 297.0 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:25 AM #545
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Jenny Has a Penis-Jenny

Shemax.com- Jenny Has a Penis-Jenny

Description:
Cute curvaceous dyed blonde Jenny likes to pretend she is a real girl. She came dressed like any hot young Thai babe in short jean shorts and a white wife beater which she quickly pulled up over her bulging silver and black bikini top. Like most girls she is proud of her big tits so she whips off her top and we are blown away to see she has black star nipple covers. This makes us think she likes a little bit of kink and we want to see what else she has going on. Sure enough when she peels off her sexy bottoms this babe is not girl at all with her hard fat little cock. But we also know that ladyboys are super horny and love to please Western men with their mouths and assholes. Thinking about this Jenny jerks her sweet she meat until she squirts a load of white cum on her tummy. If you like Jenny have a look at her POV set where she proves she loves to eat cum as well.
Model:
Jenny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : jennyhasapenis-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.35 GB / 360.92 MB / 378 448 403 bytes
Duration : 00:10:36

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:jennyhasapenis-pichi.zip - 36.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:jennyhasa_-hdv.wmv - 360.9 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 09:53 AM #546
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- TS Angels-Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont

Shemax.com- TS Angels-Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont

Description:
When it comes to having one incredibly hot shemale orgy, you wont find sexier t-girls to get down and dirty then these four horny babes. Joy, Nicolly, Patricia and Walkiria are all gorgeous and they love to get together and share in some sizzling shecock sucking and fucking hardcore style action. They take turns sucking shemeat until they are all throbbing hard. Then its time to take turns pounding each others tight puckered assholes until they cover one lucky t-girl with loads of hot and sticky jizz.
Model:
Joy Spears, Nicolly Navarro, Patricia Sabatiny, Walkiria Drumont
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 30-tsangels-hdv.wmv
File Size : 782.65 MB
Duration : 00:25:50

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:30-tsangels-pichi.zip - 140.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:30-tsangels-hdv.wmv - 782.6 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 10:29 AM #547
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Black Dick Suck & Jerk-Asia

Shemax.com- Black Dick Suck & Jerk-Asia

Description:
Dont let the name fool you into thinking this super sexy mocha skinned beauty has a small dick. Nothing could be further from the truth for this slim big bootied shebabe. She came to the shoot in her short jean jacket, bright white T-shirt and skin tight faded jeans that accentuate every curve of her phat ass. Pulling off her jacket and pants down she reveals her large meaty cock, balls and shaven pubes. Laying back and spreading her thighs her big dink swells to its full 10 inch length and thick girth. She then strips out of her top so we can see her sweet suckable hormone boobs with their large pink areola. As she sits and jerks we are amazed to see her giant cock grow at least another inch in length and then she calls for a hard dick to suck. She tears of the darker dudes clothes and devours his dick in her wet mouth. Our boy quickly cums on her pointy tits and then she jerks her giant junk to the same creamy white conclusion.

Photographers comments: She was fun to work with and was able to pose herself very well. You can see that she thought about doing this shoot. She is very proud of her big long cock and her all natural body including her perky tits. She is flexible and will be the woman you desire. She can turn on her domme side or submissive if that`s what you desire.
Model:
Asia
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 56-blackdicksuckjerk-hdv.wmv
File Size : 479.22 MB
Duration : 00:14:25
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 241 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:56-blackdicksuckjerk-pichi.zip - 67.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:56-blackdicksuckjerk-hdv.wmv - 479.2 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:00 AM #548
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Wham May Thank You Bam-May

Shemax.com- Wham May Thank You Bam-May

Description:
May is one of those ladyboys with a perfect girl body in every way except that she also has a big cock. I dont notice this bonus when she walked in wearing her cute stripe dress with sheer black stockings. But when she sits on the bed you can she isnt wearing any panties as she shows her large meaty cock, balls and trimmed pubes. She then pulls the straps of her dress aside and out pop her perfect tits with their large pointy nipples. From behind her ball sack is so large it looks like milk udders dangling below her sweet A-hole. With dress off her bod is a site to behold along with her beautiful face and long wavey black hair. She has fun stroking her dick hard and letting us see her spectacular body and tits from every angle. She then gets a little help from her friend Bam who offers her own naked penis as motivation for Mays stroking. May really jerks her dink violently to get it to squirt some clear cum on the white towel.

May showed up with her friend Bam which we shot right after. Bam took control of the camcorder which looks sexy in her hands while buck naked. I think May has some of the nicest tits I have ever seen. Not only are they the perfect shape but I just love the large pink areola. I also love girls like this with large saggy balls. They look great flopping around as she pounds on her penis.
Model:
May
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 113-whammaythankyoubam-hdv.wmv
File Size : 435.35 MB
Duration : 00:14:22

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:113-whammaythankyoubam-pichi.zip - 30.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:113-whammaythankyoubam-hdv.wmv - 435.4 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:08 AM #549
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick-Gobee

Shemax.com- Big Hairy Dick-Gobee

Description:
**Extreme Hairy Ass Warning**

If you are at all adverse to girls with extremely hairy asses, balls and huge dicks then we suggest that click the back button now. Then again if you are a fan of extreme ladyboy hirsutism then hold on to your toupees because here is your furry dream girl. We thought First was the queen of the hairy asses but Gobee has a thick black curly bush stretching from her scarred abdomen around her giant fat cock and huge ball sack towards and encircling her sweet pink asshole and only thins out after spreading over most of her ass. Gobee is a dirty girl and decided she needed a shower to start the shoot. This chick really has a phenomenal body with perfect tits, a slim waist and a huge fat cock all of which is covered in creamy brown skin. Just being in the shower makes her hard as she gently washes her hairy dick and balls. After a quick towel off she is ready to stretch out on the bed and you cant help but stare at her ferocious forest dwelling dragon dick. Even guys who are repulsed by her bountiful bush must appreciate the magnificence of her enormous slight curving shepole that is as thick as her forearm. She is a horny girl who was begging me to fuck her in her hairy hole the anticipation of which causes her plump pink cock head to ooze precum. She wanted to see my cock which came out hard and similarly lubed which she used to moisten her nipples. As our swords met I was pleased to see I had a good inch on her as it is intimidating when a girl half your weight has a bigger dick. It was time then to lube up her pink butt hole which is hairier than most pussies. In doggy style we worked my big dink into her love tunnel but she said she wanted to feel me deep inside her. So I lay down and she sat on my cock as she stroked her great girl wiener until it squirted a hot jet of milky cum on to my stomach.

We ended the session with her stripping from her tight blue jeans and sexy white corset.

I hate to say but Gobee is looking a little worse for wear compared to when I saw her on other sites where she was a few years younger. She currently has a bit of an unkempt look with her unshaven body and pimply face. It was very late when I was strolling up Soi 6 towards High Boss which was closed at the time. There was close to a dozen girls around looking desperately for customers in between ducking down the alleys in fear of police when ever they saw headlights coming up the Soi. I noticed Gobee right away but I had not met her in person before this night and actually did not recognize her at first. There were certainly a lot prettier girls around but there is something about Gobee that just oozes sex. When we spoke we had an instant connection and about a minute in I said hey, you are Gobee" which she replied I go with you before?". I said no, that I had seen her on the internet and despite her current somewhat dishevelled appearance my memory of her enormous dick sealed the deal. We were off to the room and in the light I could see how different her acne covered face looked which I know is a side effect of the hormones that make their bodies so feminine. Plus her current unusual hairstyle which looks almost like dread locks was pulled back making her head and face appear disproportionately large on her small body. If this gave me misgivings, these where quickly forgotten when she bared her gorgeous tits which also revealed the horrible abdominal scar which of course was caused by motorbike accident. Down to her panties when she turns around to shower cute little bum we are given a hint of the monster cock and mass of pubes lying beneath. When she hikes her underwear up her butt crack we see her cheeks are covered in dark curls and that this small piece of cloth cannot contain her large balls which spill out one side. When she finally removes these we can see that her soft dick is longer and fatter than some girls are hard and doubles in length after she turns and stretches her cheeks to show us her hairy boy pussy. Her dink grows more but is not fully hard as she sits and plays with it while having a suck of my dick. We finish with a rear view of her great furry ass and butt hole with her big meaty balls hanging below.
Model:
Gobee
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv
File Size : 698.84 MB
Duration : 00:23:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:55-bighairydick-pichi.zip - 22.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:55-bighairydick-hdv.wmv - 698.8 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 11:39 AM #550
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Look Same Eat-Rin

Shemax.com- Look Same Eat-Rin

Description:
Rin is a super feminine young girl from Bangkok who bears a striking resemblance to the popular Eat from episode 40. She came to us just at twilight so we could not resist a few pics on the balcony. Despite needing some braces she has a nice smile when she chooses to flash it. Her dark mascara, nose piercing and black frilly bodice gives away that she is a bit of a dominant girl but she confirms her femininity when she removes her top to reveal her girlish figure which is enhanced by her large new boobs. These are still tender, she tells us, so she takes care in removing her bra and we see that there is still some bruising around her small nipples. She teases us with the curtain before showing the rest of her naked body but we can see glimpses of her still soft cock and black trimmed pubes. She takes her time getting hard and when she does we see that while she does not quite measure up to Eat, she still has a nice fat veiny shedick which she slowly works to a milking cum.

I have a ladyboy friend who works at one of the Nana bars and I ask her to take pictures of girls who she runs into before and after work. I show all these pictures in the forum and you can let me know which girls you want me to feature next. Rin was one of these girls and she is a freelancer who walks around the Sukumvit Road at Soi 3. Earlier in the day of the shoot I asked my friend who she had lined up for that night and she said that girl, look same Eat, you remember?". I didnt but I played along and sure enough Rin showed up a few hours later and indeed looks a lot like Eat. Another ladyboy lover friend of mine has a theory that there are several ladyboy molds, which are good molds, but a lot of ladyboys look alike. Once you are around a few years you will swear you will have been with a certain girl before only to find that you have confused her with a lookalike that you took home previously. This is further confused by the small pool of repeating names of the girls as well as their own apparent need to constantly change their looks.
Model:
Rin
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 62-looksameeat-hdv.wmv
File Size : 494.38 MB
Duration : 00:16:42

Download Screenshots: