Old 03-21-2019, 03:46 AM #5491
Модератор

Модератор

I know EXACTLY what kind of nasty, taboo thoughts are floating around in that pe...rvert brain of yours. You know I understand you... I'm the same kind of filthy pervert you are. I know what REALLY makes that cock hard... mmm the nasty fantasies... I even know about those pictures you jerk to when no one's around. Mmmm... You love the nasty things that I do for you... the places I go ... just for you.. to be dirty with you. You love fantasizing with me about the twisted things that we can do together... with my daughters.... I know what perverts want... cause it's what I want, too....
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 556 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 03:52 AM #5492
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 21 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 985 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 03:58 AM #5493
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: MASTURBATION - PUSSY WORSHIP - EXTREME CLOSEUPS - ANAL MASTURBATION - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN - MUTUAL MASTURBATION - SENSUAL DOMINATION - MIND FUCK Honey? Are you home? Good, come in here please, I wants to talk to you...Oh, dont be silly..come sit down, its not like you haven't seen me naked before. It think its finally time for us to have the talk..you know the sex talk. Look at you, my handsome young man. I bet you are starting to notice girls...I know you've started to jerking off...You can be honest with me. Its always just been the two of us and its time that you start learning how to really be the man of the house. The man that your I need. I've always given you everything you've ever needed or wanted. It'll just be the two of us always. I have a special treat for you, go ahead..look at my sweet pussy. The one that brought you into this world...Isn't it pretty? I want you to pleasure yourself while you watch me masturbate. Feels good doesn't it? We've always had a special relationship and I love you very much. I want to give you all the love you'll ever need.........Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 974 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 03:59 AM #5494
Модератор

Модератор

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and*want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting.* I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion.* Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 04:02 AM #5495
Модератор

Модератор

Is that my little man I see? You're awake from your nap. Are you mommy's good boy? Awwwww...yes you are... You're such a little cutie. Who wants tickles? Tickle tickle tickle! Mommy just loves these special times with her BB boy. Uh oh, is my BB hungry? Is this what you want? Mommy's tits? Tell mommy what you want. What about warm cuddles? Awwww such an adorable smile when mommy touches you.. Feel mommy's warm hands. You want me to go lower? Lower...lower. Awwww you want mommy's hands to play between your legs. Are you being mommy's bad little boy now? This is what you want, isn't it...mommy's hands touching you down there...touching your little weewee...mommy loves playing with it. Mommy always tries to get the cummies out from your lil BB boy cock. It gets mommy so horny. Awww you get happy when mommy plays. That's my good little boy. Touchies with my hands....then with mommy's mouth...then if you're my good little man... you'll get something so warm, wet & creamy from mommy. Captures Your Fantasy For: Age Regression, Role Play, Fantasies, MILF, Taboo, POV, Fantasies, Virtual Hand Job, Virtual Blow Job, Cleavage, Nipple Fetish, Small Penis Talk/Fondling, Virtual Sex, Dirty Talk, Masturbation, Orgasms I Do Customs! Please contact me for details.
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 04:07 AM #5496
Модератор

Модератор

I know, it's bedtime... and I know what that means I can tell it's already hard, so I'll pull down my cute pyjama pants and rub my little cunny for you. Don't you like it when I use my stuffed animals to rub on my hairless pussy? Come on, touch yourself while I play with myself! You know you want to...
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 04:14 AM #5497
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Rosie mixes things up a bit, feet or hands, the choice is yours.
Models: Miss Rosie

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Size: 374 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 04:22 AM #5498
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 383 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 04:28 AM #5499
Модератор

Модератор

Nobody keeps you on high quite like I do. Nobody makes you sniff, huff and hold your breath as you addictively jerk your hard, throbbing cock. You need My guidance as you inhale. One hand on your dick one hand holding on to your bottle. Sniffing repeatedly for Me, you cant stop you WONT stop. You're high before you even start pumping. Doing it for Me feels better than doing it for anybody else. My body drives you just as crazy as your p0pp3r$. You wanna go higher, you want me to fuck you up as you lose yourself in your orgasm. You have no need for anybody else.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 13 min 33 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 905 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 04:31 AM #5500
Модератор

Модератор

I know you are SOOOO fucking horny. You want to jerk your cock so badly. To me! Look at how perfect I look. Such a Goddess in red. My full tits spilling out. I'm pregnant and I am STILL hotter than your wife. I sure hope you don't get caught. Or maybe I do. I know how much this makes your dick twinge. The thought of getting caught. Getting walked in on while jerking to me. She's going to be home soon. You don't want to get in trouble do you? Hahahaha. Jerk! Jerk to me. Do it. That's right. Release and cum. Opps. Now you have to clean up your evidence! Go ahead. Slurp. Lick. Spoon it up. Getting caught would be much worse!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile