Old 07-17-2019, 05:10 PM #55051
Модератор

Модератор

My long legs and pretty feet turn you on. So soft , so toned. Go ahead , I bet no one has ever told...allowed...given you permission to jerk to feet before? Well , come on , do it. I 'm gong to let you , its a privilege! Listen to me encourage you to jerk and give you a countdown to cum. Feels so good!
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:11 PM #55052
Модератор

Модератор

All it takes to get your attention is to strip , but what if getting naked did so much more than that? I could use my body to put you in a trance. What if my naked curves , laid fully bare , caused you to spiral into another world altogether?
Watch my hips sway , let them lull you into a perfect state of euphoric contentment. Let the world drift away until my body is all that 's left. You could feel all of your nerve endings buzzing with gratification from my anodyne seduction. Let go , feel the bewitchment consume you as I become the strongest aphrodisiac you 've ever succumbed to.
My body will give you a taste of a thrill you can only envision after midnight. Feel the allure , and let yourself savor the daydream as I guide you through the most intense , sexual head trip you 've only fantasized about. Feel your senses freed from the bondage of reality as I show you an escape your naughtiest reveries cannot comprehend in a total state of sexual awakening and explicit exploration that will leave you aching for more.
Models: Rose Black's Fetish and Fucks

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 022 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:11 PM #55053
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn 't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all , she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you 're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass , just don 't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light , I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert , she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too , pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise , who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding , rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally , she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants …oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair …but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:12 PM #55054
Модератор

Модератор

Desperate to buy my panties? Wondering about the taste , the touch , the smell? Carrying around a little piece of me at all times , or perhaps you want to make a worship shrine? Whatever you desire , fine by me! In fact , I love knowing theres boys all over the world that worship and adore my used panties. I describe the exact taste , smell , and the way they feel against my fingertips , the hypnotic smell sure to get you Intox-Fantasy off of my pussy juice... So , panty perv , it 's time to give in....
(This clip does NOT ensure that you pay for the panties. This clip has directions about buying my panties through me , as you can choose from multiple options message me directly and we can work something out!)
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:12 PM #55055
Модератор

Модератор

Aww you have a tiny penis.Don 't worry you deserve to cum too , I won 't completely deny you just because your dick is small and worthless. You must be so horny , because I know you 're a virgin with that tiny dick of yours. Your tiny dick is rock hard for me already , it 's not like it would take very long for such a little dick to get hard. Seeing my big tits in this tiny bikini made you hard instantly. You want to stroke that tiny dick for my huge tits? Don 't you love how huge my tits are in comparison to that pathetic little cock of yours? My tits could completely consume your little dick. Go ahead and jerk that little dick for my big tits. See how long that tiny pathetic thing will last for my big tits.
Use code "YESCARLIE " to prove you 're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 % Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE " to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 39 s
Size: 571 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:12 PM #55056
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 684 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:13 PM #55057
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life ; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time , practice & effort , anyone can be good at anything. This doesn 't seem to apply to you though , does it loser? You try to get dates , you try to get laid , it 's been years now of social ineptitude , and nothing is getting any better. If anything , it 's worse. You 're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It 's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It 's just that you 're looking at things all wrong ; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I 'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:14 PM #55058
Модератор

Модератор

Hello horny little stroke addict. You 've become such a jerk addict for me , all you can think about is stroking your life away while staring at my perfect body. Today you 're going to follow every single one of my instructions , from a slow teasing start , to a classic stop and start game , to a hard finish , you hope. I will control every aspect of your stroking from the speed of your stroking , to the way you hold your dick , telling you faster , slower , stop , start. You crave every last horny second of it!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:15 PM #55059
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment . today I want you to stroke -a -long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on , and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly , now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course , a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick , totally mind fucked by the fact you can 't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock , and it 's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you . 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me , dressed in a strappy bra , pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control , edging and finally ruining on My countdowns , just like a good little ruined bitch should . 3. Abandon With Me... Don 't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance , and I want you stroking -a -long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty , that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick , 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock , and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out . This clip was a custom request , and is also available in 'Mobile ' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 05:15 PM #55060
Модератор

Модератор

Clara Kitty is a cute fairy in this recording of her cam show... Watch her pull her breasts out and tease you with her fingers... Pulling up her skirt to play with herself she uses her vibrator to bring herself to climax.. Finally using her magic wand.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile