Old 07-17-2019, 08:15 PM #55441
Модератор

Модератор

What you think I 'm going to have hot sex with my fit , hung Alpha Stud Jaxton for only 7 minutes? Hahaha. No. That was just Part 1. Remember the condom was so doused in my own cum it was sticking inside me. We pick up where we left off - Jaxton bangs me hard - and I Yelp my head off. it feels so good , but kind off deep and rough.The room 's too hot - you worthless short dick cuckold losers are lucky - it 's only for this do I decide to disrobe and let you see me completely nude. I lay on my back and Jack works his superior cock into me hard and fast. I know you like seeing his strong muscular body flex. You coud just lick his six pack right. Of course you would you cuck. Watch him fuck me til we both climax. I can 't help but to Yelp how much better of a lay he is than my loser husband.
Models: Amara Noir

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 629 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:15 PM #55442
Модератор

Модератор

Today 's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It 's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you 'll receive overwhelming pleasure , and then you 'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I 'll make you suffer. I 'll make you hurt. I 'll make you ache. But not just yet. First , I 'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking , nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body , you 're savoring every sensual stroke , unmitigated by pain. It 's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure , and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain , and then long , pleasurable jerks. It 's not time for the Torment to begin just yet , but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit , the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts , but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain , you don 't know which one you prefer. They melt together , they mix together , the complement one another so sweetly. And then it 's full on CBT. Balls aching , cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:16 PM #55443
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me , only Me. not her. not anyone else. I 'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:16 PM #55444
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won 't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don 't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:16 PM #55445
Модератор

Модератор

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy 's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits , and he 'd better breathe deeply if he doesn 't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until , well , We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel , any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn 't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We 've done our damage , dummy 's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:18 PM #55446
Модератор

Модератор

We always have SO much fun when the 'rents go on vacation. I want to spend the entire time they 're gone fooling around. I have something new for you to try : poppers! You 're going to listen to stepsis and inhale like a good boy when I tell you to. I 'm ALWAYS getting you into the best kinds of trouble , aren 't I? Think of all the fun we 're going to have with our 'rents out of the way. I 'm going to milk your cock over and over again until there 's nothing left and you 're blissfully exhausted. Get high for me , stepbrother dear. I 'm going to stroke that dick until it spurts!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:18 PM #55447
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox " methods of sex therapy , but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily , so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient , taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex ; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman , how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control ; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:21 PM #55448
Модератор

Модератор

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:21 PM #55449
Модератор

Модератор

i love to stretch out my holes ,i do it bout 20 hours per week
Models: Siswet19

Duration: 21 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 08:22 PM #55450
Модератор

Модератор

Aww , what? Were you expecting to open the video to just see a pretty girl telling you how to jerk off? Aww , not today! Wanna know why? Because I 'm sick of you NOT following my instruction! I KNOW that you don 't actually do as I say. As soon as you open up that video , you can 't help yourself...you just start furiously masturbating and don 't stop until you cum...far too prematurely! Well we 're going to put an end to that right now. Today , I have a fully functional cock of my own to use for demonstration , to prove to you that you are far better off following my instructions. And you should be thanking me profusely , because this is doing you a GREAT service. You and I both know the only orgasms you have ever had or will ever have are in your own hands , and how pathetic would that be to go your entire life never having an actually GOOD , MIND -BLOWING orgasm? So , you are going to do exactly as I do , obeying my words and mimicking my movements , and if you truly build up that cum the way I tell you to , I promise , you are going to have the best fucking orgasm of your life! Oh yeah , and one more thing. I don 't think you actually eat your cum when I tell you to either. You 're going to do it today , and you 're going to fucking love it. Wanna know why? Because you 're going to be watching ME do it , and doing exactly what I do!
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 16 min 29 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile