Old 07-18-2019, 01:28 AM #56181
Модератор

Модератор

I 've been away , travelling around the world with YOUR money but now I 'm BACK and I 'm greedier than ever. In this clip , I remind you that it 's Christmas time , and that I am the only person in your life deserving of anything that you have to offer , before Coercing you to pause the video , tribute , and repeat. Can you make it through to the end without disobeying me? Give it a try and see..
Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 51.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:28 AM #56182
Модератор

Модератор

Look at you , already rock hard. I wouldn 't be surprised if your hands aren 't already on your dick and you 're just pumping away. Did I grant you permission to do that? No. Normally I sit here and I encourage your endless jerking and your endless hand humping , I encourage you to just get hornier and hornier and to just stroke all your worries and fears away , but not today. Today you need a lesson : Submission isn 't just about being a horny mess drooling all over yourself getting heavier and heavier balls until you explode. Submission isn 't about you. Submission is about me.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:28 AM #56183
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you want and it 's right here. My mouth is what you crave to see so here it is in front of you... Look. Look at my swirling tongue and my open glossy lips. Yum! I bet you 're just aching for a taste aren 't you?
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:29 AM #56184
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me , that he loves nylon stockings , so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like : “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful , intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I 'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant -size using my witch powers and show him who 's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body , especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape , but he is too small. So I dance for him , to scare him with my platform high heel sandals , force him to worship my mountain sized , sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him , if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet , but he is too small , so I can 't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles , which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess ' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off , that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him : “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it 's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on , so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on …
Loryelle 's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series , called “Loryelle 's Dating Diary ”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I 've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE *, barefoot *Date TWO *, nylons *this one *, boots , butt Squeeze , vore , belly Squeeze , socks , hand Squeeze , eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity ), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:29 AM #56185
Модератор

Модератор

This is a new series for Nylon connoisseurs called Nylon Divine. No talking , no dialogue. Just lovely classical piano music in the background as you watch Mz. Kim in exquisite nylon. This special video isn 't exactly Nylon , so perhaps it should be called Legs Divine. For you latex , tight clothing fetishists , this video really is divine. Mz. Kim shows you all the delicious angles of her legs in these liquid latex leggings , and of course , classic Louboutin heels. I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me , here are your markup codes. Guests : 100 % Markup use code : GiveToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : SpoilMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : MzKimExtra Members : 100 % Markup use code : GiveInToMzKim 500 % Markup use code : PayMzKim 1000 % Markup use code : 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:29 AM #56186
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : I was lost in the forest , the night is coming , and so i knock at your door , a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It 's cold outhere , so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We 're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes , your feet are on a table near the cam. For example , sometimes , when you meet lost hikers , you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that , I couldn 't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don 't believe in it at all , you 're very surprised. I don 't believe that someone can control another person , making him doing what she wants , this magic doesn 't exist for me. As i 'm so sure of myself , you propose me a &quot ;game &quot ;. You do believe in magic and at the end , i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I 'm laughing , confident , and to pass time until the sunrising to left , i accept to play. I start following your words. then , you take a kind of powder in your hand , and you blow it up on my face. I 'm less confident , my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then , there is a countdown , finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed , and i 'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit , but blankminded , my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil , i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere , i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore , can 't remember it , i 'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
Custom Clip : I was lost in the forest , the night is coming , and so i knock at your door , a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It 's cold outhere , so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We 're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes , your feet are on a table near the cam. For example , sometimes , when you meet lost hikers , you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that , I couldn 't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don 't believe in it at all , you 're very surprised. I don 't believe that someone can control another person , making him doing what she wants , this magic doesn 't exist for me. As i 'm so sure of myself , you propose me a &quot ;game &quot ;. You do believe in magic and at the end , i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I 'm laughing , confident , and to pass time until the sunrising to left , i accept to play. I start following your words. then , you take a kind of powder in your hand , and you blow it up on my face. I 'm less confident , my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then , there is a countdown , finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed , and i 'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit , but blankminded , my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil , i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere , i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore , can 't remember it , i 'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
When i will wake up , i will just crave to crawl at your feet , kissing them with passion , licking them with love. they are my life from now on , etc. i close my eyes , you wake me up with a countdown. I 'm no more the same person. I look with such craving at your feet , you laugh as devil. I 'm blankminded of everything except your feet and commands. You take off just one pantyhose , my desire is burning. After your command , i crawl to your feet and execute myself without questionning licking , sucking , kissing , sniffing feet as you ask for. You laugh so much , i was so much confident. I repeat outloud that i 'm your pet and slave forever. Miss Kira is my owner / miss kira is my mistress / my owner is the most beautiful person i 've ever seen. Make me also say several times that i 'm your bitch. Now , when you get out , i will wait nicely into my cage your return , to kiss your feet. You entirely possess my soul and body , i will do anything you ask , trapped in your spell as long as it pleases you.
Clip Contains : foot fetish , barefoot , soles , pantyhose , femdom , legs , super villain , witch , redhead , custom , sfx.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 22 min 11 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:30 AM #56187
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle is getting ready and has no idea that you have snuck into the bathroom to watch her. You try to stay quiet because you know she would tell Step-Mom and you would get in trouble , but it is so worth it to see your Step-Sister Exposed-Fantasy. Her tiny skirt ends just below where you really want to see , so you look up at her and see those juicy pussy lips on display. She makes it easier for you as she bends over to look in the mirror and you take the opportunity to stare at her. Her ass shakes as she uses her whole body to rub in her makeup. The temptation becomes too strong , and your hand reaches out , but you chicken out. If only you could touch her soft skin and those meaty lips. It is overwhelming when she rubs oil on her legs and makes them glisten. She brushes her hair and still does not realize that you are next to her. Anabelle readjusts her massive tits in her bra before grabbing her toothbrush. As the vibrating bristles caress her teeth , her whole body gyrates in rhythm as she waits for this not so mundane chore to be finished. You finally get the courage to grab her slit and she turns around in Torment that you were watching her this whole time. When she thinks you have left , she resumes brushing her teeth. After your surprise she is a little shaken and assumes a squatting position to prevent spilling any toothpaste on her bright red bra and skirt. If she knew you were back again for another look and watching her ass and pussy violently shake , she would be appalled. OTHER KEYWORDS -flashing ,, brushing teeth , tooth brushing , embarrassment , Annabelle Pync , POV , point of view , extreme closeups , hair brushing , twerking
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 639 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:30 AM #56188
Модератор

Модератор

The cult Church of Poison is going to preach the Ten Commandments of Empress Poison. Every Commandment equals another shot. Empress Poison is going to fuck you up religiously and mold you into her dumb drinking slave
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 16 min 31 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:30 AM #56189
Модератор

Модератор

I wonder what caught your eye about this video? Was it the shiny body suit? Of course. You 're addicted to shiny things and you just can 't stop jerking to it. So go ahead indulge , I know your dick is already hard and your little loser brain is about to short circuit. Get ready for the sexiest jerk off instructions of your life , my perfect body in shiny clothes vs your weak little mind. HA! It 's not even a competition.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:30 AM #56190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 30 s