Old 07-18-2019, 05:45 AM #57481
Модератор

Модератор

You see me walking down the street in this dress and you notice I 'm not wearing any panties. You only hope that you get a peek to see whats underneath... I have you mesmerized from the very sight of me. You 're stuck , you 're under my spell from the very moment I lift my dress up for you to see my Goddess body hidden underneath. You 're fucked loser. You need to be rinsed by me. give in to your deepest , darkest indulgences. Submit to me ; you know you 've been waiting for the opportunity to be taken advantage of by a hot Goddess. Here 's your chance. Listen to my voice and follow my rules...only Goodboys are rewarded...
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:46 AM #57482
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted --That 's what you are when it comes to my gorgeous little ass. Completely.. Utterly.. Addicted. And because I know that , I 'm going to use it to make you addiction even larger
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 582 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:46 AM #57483
Модератор

Модератор

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can 't help but get hard. Don 't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don 't take to long you know I don 't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:46 AM #57484
Модератор

Модератор

5 hot latina dominas play foot fetish with 1 slave in this movie. They talk on the bed with each other , then their slave lay in front of them , and all of them put their feet on her head. Then they start smothering her , squeeze her face , trampling on it , and put their angle and feet deep down in her throat until she start coughing. One pair of feet is enough to get something moving in the pants of those who are the suckers of foot fetish. What about five sexy pairs of feet belonging to five hot Latina dominas who are using a slave to be humiliated while they are laughing at her? Pure heaven. These women of have no trouble pushing both their feet and their ankle even so deep into the slave 's mouth , who 's lying on the floor , that she starts choking and grasping for air. There 's a beautiful shot of an avalanche of red and white toe nails on top of the disfigured little slave whose face has to endure some foot domination , such as smothering , squeezing and some trampling even.
Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 41 min 30 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:46 AM #57485
Модератор

Модератор

Let me tease you with my long legs and delicious feet while you jerk just the way i instruct you.
Add a code to your order " 30 % Markup "LOSER TAX "
Use the coupon code "NOTICEME " to stand out!
...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:47 AM #57486
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500 ,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However , a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20 ,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently ” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits , pantyhose , and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don 't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that 's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100 % free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren 't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:48 AM #57487
Модератор

Модератор

I humiliate and degrade you. Focus on my divine ass. I 'll spit on you and use you how I see fit. You 're so addicted to me. I 'll bring you deeper down the Bunny Hole...
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER :
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:48 AM #57488
Модератор

Модератор

I 've done a lot of walking today , all barefoot and all because I have you Turns out it really doesn 't matter how filthy my feet get , or what I step in , what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
Dirty or not.
Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:48 AM #57489
Модератор

Модератор

Hand it over - I have a better way to use it then you do , piggy! Hand it over to your goddess
Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 42.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 05:48 AM #57490
Модератор

Модератор

Back again , you really couldn 't resit buying yet another one of my clips could you. Nothing will stop you from getting your fix. You will literally buy anything that I film , it 's so funny.
I know what you really need , and that is one big , huge , horny binge. The kind of binge that causes devastation on your bank balance , one that leaves you high and dry. Completely financially ruined causing stress , anxiety and lots of yelling from your confused , angry , unloved wife. Spending your cash on me is the only thing that makes you orgasm anymore and that scares you. I think you should let yourself go. You need a REAL binge , one that will make me wet and make you tremble with fear and excitement. It 's what you really want. Go add my clips , every single Findom clip of mine. Keep adding until you have them all. I want to be completely spoiled with your money. I know it fuels you to spend on me even though you are scared but don 't worry. I am here for you through this binge. I am here to help. You will devote your wallet and your cock to me.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile