Old 07-18-2019, 10:55 AM #58021
Модератор

Модератор

You know the game of chicken , don 't you? You speed towards guaranteed destruction , seeing just how close you can make it , before turning away at the last minute. It 's a real adrenaline pumper , especially when it 's MY game of Blackmail-Fantasy chicken.

I have 28 increasingly intense Blackmail-Fantasy questions that I 'll ask you , but I don 't expect you to make it all the way through. I want to see just how close to the point of no return I can coax you into going before you chicken out.

The questions start out so easy , but each one is a little bit scarier than the last. Are you chickening out yet? No way! Keep speeding towards danger , blackmail boy. You have plenty of time to swerve away.

Unless you 're no chicken at all. If you prove me wrong and go all the way , head on into this Blackmail-Fantasy collision , well...I will be impressed.

So , why did the chicken cross the road? To answer my Blackmail-Fantasy questions. Go on , blackmail boy. Your challenge awaits.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:56 AM #58022
Модератор

Модератор

I am sick of you perverted losers continuously looking at my cleavage , ass , legs.. I 've had enough of it. Today you are entering my office for some serious training. You can never maintain eye contact can you?
Well I am going to teach you some fucking manners.
Your still doing it now! Looking down my blouse. You are a pervert. You know that right? You are on the verge of being sacked and you still can 't look at me in the correct manner.
Losers like you need to be told how to treat a woman correctly... I 'm going to train you up to behave then send you home to continue tugging your pathetic cock over me.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:56 AM #58023
Модератор

Модератор

I love making you weak for Me. Getting you fucked up is even more fun. Watching your mind drift further away in an Intox-Fantasy haze. So amusing to control you when you 're fucked up. I 'm going to make you inhale and stroke , making you fall deeper into submission as you get more fucked up. Good boys add a code to their order : $10 markup : Kez10 | 15 % markup : KezBetaTax | Cum Tax : KezJizzTax 50 % markup : KezJunkie | 100 % markup : WeakForKez | 300 % markup : KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:56 AM #58024
Модератор

Модератор

p0pp3rs /420 /booze / Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced Intox-Fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you 'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 AM #58025
Модератор

Модератор

You didn 't really think that I was dressing this way for you did you? no honey - I only dress this way for me new sexy boyfriend that I am fucking behind your back. I am tired of keeping it a secret and it 's time that you knew that I have been slutting all over town. it is time for me tot ell you how its ' going to be. I am gong to being my new boyfriend home and fuck him right in front of you. There will be nothing you can do. He turns me on like you can 't even think bout doing anymore.
Sit back and listen to how your new lifestyle is going to be!
Models: Bliss

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 AM #58026
Модератор

Модератор

Come get your fix. Lots of ass spreading , closeups and winking. I know you love looking at it..dreaming about it...thinking about all the things you want to do to it. Do you think the whole thing will fit? or just the tip? Do you want to stretch it out for me...get me used to it..feel how tight it wraps around your cock. Come get your fix.
Models: Bailey26

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 AM #58027
Модератор

Модератор

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you 're mine , get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 AM #58028
Модератор

Модератор

Sandy (Abbey Rain ) seems to have everything a woman could want : money , peace of mind , a home to call her own , and a husband whom loves her more than anything else in the world. Yet while her love for her husband , John , is undying as ever , nothing exciting seems to happen in their lives. John works excessively , but they both agree that it is necessary for them to sustain their present lifestyle : the luxury car , the hilltop bungalow with the pool , and the vacations to the Caribbean. But Sandy wants more ; indeed , she yearns for more.
One morning , while Sandy takes a dip in the pool , a young stranger , Ricky (Alvin Tan ), watches her from afar. He builds up the courage to approach Sandy in her very home - uninvited and trespassing - and Sandy , startled as expected , tries to chase Ricky out immediately. Deep down , however , Sandy would love to know a new friend to bring life into her empty existence , taking into full account Ricky 's sincere overtures , if not his boyishly -handsome looks. They confide in each other , and Ricky tames Sandy enough for a massage. One thing leads to another , and Sandy , naked under her bathrobe and feeling completely vulnerable , eventually warms up to Ricky.
Despite her strong loyalty to her husband , and her personal promise to only ever have sex with John for life , Sandy finds herself increasingly unable to resist Ricky 's advances. And then all hell breaks loose...
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 54 min 51 s
Size: 1.80 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 AM #58029
Модератор

Модератор

Your dream come true......right here! Two hot seductive goddesses teasing you and directing your playtime! Slowly teasing you and instructing you to unbearable limits......the sweet agony will only make your orgasm more intense!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 10:57 AM #58030
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p ) Hey honey , I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I 'm **** , I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don 't care if being sick means there 's nothing to do , you 're a man not a beast - don 't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex -driven pigs. I can 't believe you couldn 't just wait until tonight for me.
Well , why did you stop on my account? If you can 't keep your hands off yourself in private , you better do it in front of me. I don 't care if me being angry makes your cock small , you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It 's the least you can do - look , I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you 're hard , I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait , this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home , I know that 's what you were doing you hedonistic. Now stop , hands off. You won 't enjoy this , I 'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You 're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes : humiliation , female domination , masturbation humiliation , jerk off instruction , edging instruction , post orgasm Torment instruction , angry girlfriend , femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile