Old 07-18-2019, 11:23 AM #58071
Модератор

Модератор

My Hitachi can make me cum in about 30 seconds if I keep it directly on my clit without moving. In this video... Wearing only pink thigh high stockings in my favourite chair , I decide to see how long I can resist it! Not so long at all , it only takes a few minutes before I can 't take anymore , but then I leave the Hitachi and cum hard two more times before I 'm exhausted. By the end my moaning has gotten louder and louder , and my legs are shaking uncontrollably as I cum for the third and final time.
Models: Lintilla

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 697 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:24 AM #58072
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won 't be able to resist.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:24 AM #58073
Модератор

Модератор

My feet , my legs , my big ass and tits.. Everything about me leaves you wanting more. You can 't get enough of me as it is. The best way to start , end or take a lunch break is stroking your dick for me. The combination of everything is a lot to take in , I know. I trust that you 'll make it through until the end. After me , just no other woman can compete.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:25 AM #58074
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set , the accident produced an explosion of sorts , and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways … his Step-Mother tends to him , checking his temperature and making sure he eats well , but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:25 AM #58075
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass , baby? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that 's why I 'm here. I 'm going to give you the best sex you 've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down , bitch. And don 't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me.
Ohhh! Oh my God , baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally , you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that , you ugly whore? You 're beneath us. In fact , you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That 's where you belong after all. While you 're back there , kiss my perfect ass.
Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He 's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes ****! Sooo much cum...it 's no wonder you can 't get off around such a boring , disgusting 'wife.' Don 't worry , I 'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I 'll have your **** too , but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money.
Fantasy includes : home wrecker , cuckolding , virtual sex , female domination , leather fetish , gloves , virtual creampie , wife humiliation , riding , pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:25 AM #58076
Модератор

Модератор

You like pushing it for Me... I know. Keep doing it.
Models: Arwen_Datnoid

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Size: 923 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:25 AM #58077
Модератор

Модератор

I just got home from the gym …& I 'm feeling extra horny today … thats why you 're here. No No No you silly moneyslave , NOT FOR YOU! …. My pussy is extra wet for your money! I Torment you while I trace my hands across my Goddess body , making you fall deeper and deeper in lust with me. Nothing makes me wetter then your hard -earned ca $h in my beautiful hands. My voice is mesmerizing but oh so manipulative … listen to my soft , sensual voice as I milk your ca $h straight from your pockets and into my bank account.
Warning : You will be helplessly addicted by the end of this clip , I promise you that! GOOD LUCK!
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:26 AM #58078
Модератор

Модератор

This is ONLY for slaves who like girls who party , who like doing P0ppers for us and want to help me teach Queen Alia how to fuck slaves up with P0ppers!!!!
This is her first P0ppers clip ever and in the clip you can see me teaching her all about P0ppers and how to use them to use slaves... THEN , I get a bottle of P0ppers are make you sniff them to show her how woozy and messed up you get on them
we give you sniff countdowns and talk about wanting to get you soooo wasted haha
then we start teasing you and making you sniff over 20 P0ppers sniffs in this clip... watch now and be her P0ppers lab rat!!!
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:26 AM #58079
Модератор

Модератор

Your two hot Step-Aunts Stella Liberty and Melissa Jacobs just got back from a sweaty hot yoga class and our asses got such an incredible workout. We show them off to you and confront you for jerking off to our picture we found in your room. Thrilled by seeing you blush at the thought of being found out we tease you with our gorgeous round behinds and urge you to come closer and stare at them in person. Aren 't they delicious and tasty? How about how incredible they look in just a thong??? Get over here you little **** and have a sniff of Step-Aunt Melissa 's hot ass. Now do the same to Step-Aunt Stella. This may be your only chance! We tease you and make you pull out your dick and wank it to our asses while we tease and encourage you. Now come on our asses while we are still in the mood to play with you. And don 't even dream of mentioning this to your Step-Mother!!!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 11:26 AM #58080
Модератор

Модератор

Your two hot Step-Aunts Stella Liberty and Melissa Jacobs just got back from a sweaty hot yoga class and our asses got such an incredible workout. We show them off to you and confront you for jerking off to our picture we found in your room. Thrilled by seeing you blush at the thought of being found out we tease you with our gorgeous round behinds and urge you to come closer and stare at them in person. Aren 't they delicious and tasty? How about how incredible they look in just a thong??? Get over here you little **** and have a sniff of Step-Aunt Melissa 's hot ass. Now do the same to Step-Aunt Stella. This may be your only chance! We tease you and make you pull out your dick and wank it to our asses while we tease and encourage you. Now come on our asses while we are still in the mood to play with you. And don 't even dream of mentioning this to your Step-Mother!!!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 58 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile