Old 07-18-2019, 01:04 PM #58391
Модератор

Модератор

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me , because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i 'm going to tell you when to sniff P0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter , teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body Intox-Fantasy spell inhaling your P0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff P0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your P0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS oppers , coerced Intox-Fantasy , Loaded , jerk off instruction , pussy worship , ass worship , goddess worship , cum countdown , tit worship , mesmerize , mind fuck , masturbation instruction , femdom pov , brainwash , long legs , high heels , JOI , eyes , eye contact , eye fixation , green eyes , ass tease , femdom goddess
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:04 PM #58392
Модератор

Модератор

I 've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today , quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way ,mutt. Now , this special itch will be only satisfied by me , each time you will have to hold your breath , 7 seconds ,there 'll be a timer for each ,no more no less , it will become more frequent , more erratic , you may stroke as I let you , when I tell you to stop you stop ,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie , your brain will evaporate quick , brainless stroke to my curvy body , no more thinking no more choices for you , I 'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one , overpowering you with my sexual magic , pulling you deep into a mindless state , dumb & jerking , dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:04 PM #58393
Модератор

Модератор

I 've devised a special way for you to yank your cock today , quite frankly you should be licking my feet in gratitude that I even lay one finger your way ,mutt. Now , this special itch will be only satisfied by me , each time you will have to hold your breath , 7 seconds ,there 'll be a timer for each ,no more no less , it will become more frequent , more erratic , you may stroke as I let you , when I tell you to stop you stop ,no more no less. Amuse me you desperate jerk junkie , your brain will evaporate quick , brainless stroke to my curvy body , no more thinking no more choices for you , I 'll revoke all of your priviledge to the very last one , overpowering you with my sexual magic , pulling you deep into a mindless state , dumb & jerking , dumb & fucked.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 947 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:05 PM #58394
Модератор

Модератор

It 's the drunkest night of the year and I 'm gonna get you more hammered than you 've ever been before! I know you 're aching to take that first big puff , my little P0ppers slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath , as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath , it 's time for a shot of Drink! Your my favorite little Intox-Fantasy puppet , you 'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor , encouraging you to take just another puff. You 're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:05 PM #58395
Модератор

Модератор

You 'll never get away now , addict. You 're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You 're a weak jerk off boy who 's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do , but you need MORE and you need ME. I 'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can 't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58396
Модератор

Модератор

There 's a few things I 'm going to make you do for me tonight. One is p0.ppers and the other is drinking. That 's right. It 's going to fuck you up. My intentions completely.... to mess you up. Just stare at my shiny blue bikini and do whatever I say. Listen and learn , get fucked up. I 'll tease you on your way to in.t0x.ication.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 24 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58397
Модератор

Модератор

Today you 're going to sniff P0ppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You 're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state , with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58398
Модератор

Модератор

Today you 're going to sniff P0ppers every time I pucker my perfect lips. You 're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state , with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58399
Модератор

Модератор

I know exactly what you need. It 's time for a little sniff sniff and stimulation. You 'll clear your mind and experience the feeling of being completely filled. You love listening to my voice and obeying me as I walk you through every step. You feel your body loosening up as I have you breathe in more and more of the P0ppers. You crave to be my naughty boy and you anticipate my every word. Experiencing what I have for you is so amazing. You must masturbate on my command. This feeling of freedom and control is so liberating. Breathe deep. Feel my power. You need P0ppers and ass play.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 01:06 PM #58400
Модератор

Модератор

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Poppers heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don 't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying , "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet ; it 's game time.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile