Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM #58671
Модератор

Модератор

I know how obsessed you are with me . but I also know there 's one thing about me that REALLY makes you weak. That one thing . is my ass. And this clip in particular is FULL of it. Me squeezing it , slapping it , shaking it while I demand you to send to me at the snap of a finger is SUPER hot. Follow me around on your hands and knees while you drool over my undeniable oil covered ass , bitch boy.
This one is for you ass addict. Also includes a slow motion shot of me shaking my ass just to fuck you up a little extra. My ass in this clip will haunt you for all of eternity.
Models: Brat Princess Natalya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM #58672
Модератор

Модератор

It 's still warm out , and that means I 'm still spending plenty of time at the pool of my apartment complex teasing all of the poor losers there with my slender Goddess physique.
I don 't think about you often , but when I do , I tend to think of ways to torment you for my own personal gain. I looked at myself in my mirror before leaving for the pool in my pink -and -blue gradient swimsuit , and I thought , "I 'd totally fuck me!"
These boring ass men at my apartment complex have never seen anything as exotic or ethereal as me , so they fantasize about fucking me too. But they never will , and neither will you. Soak all of this in , before I leave to relax and forget about your existence.
Models: Cult of Ariadne O!

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM #58673
Модератор

Модератор

So , you really really really want to be My slave , huh? OK , well , it 's not out of the question , but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person , and if you want to get any closer , you 're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
Are you able to do that?
Good.
Now , the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you 're going to be My slave , you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But , since you already have all those JOIs , I will let you watch them. you 're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you , instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls , you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
Got it?
Good.
So , now what I 'm going to do is teach you some easy , but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM #58674
Модератор

Модератор

So , you really really really want to be My slave , huh? OK , well , it 's not out of the question , but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person , and if you want to get any closer , you 're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
Are you able to do that?
Good.
Now , the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you 're going to be My slave , you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But , since you already have all those JOIs , I will let you watch them. you 're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you , instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls , you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
Got it?
Good.
So , now what I 'm going to do is teach you some easy , but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM #58675
Модератор

Модератор

Your secret fantasy is to see Goddess Sunshine in nothing but a thong , and her boobs oiled down to perfection. Enjoy the bootyful and pussy tease with Goddess small tits that you ever so wished were in your presence. You are now able to jerk off orally to Goddess soft breast and be mesmerized by her fat ass. Enjoy . ** Mark Up Codes : 50 %-Bootyful 100 %-DatBootyTho 500 %-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 31 s
Size: 1.91 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM #58676
Модератор

Модератор

You want to jerk all day long for me. Look at those balls , they are so full of cum. They want to blast that load again and again. I have a special challenge for you. I want you to cum three times for me. I will give you three cum countdowns. I want to see three strong orgasms.
Clip Contains : cum countdown , jerk off instruction , joi , edging , femdom , pov , cock tease , fishnets.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:22 PM #58677
Модератор

Модератор

You just can 't keep your hand off your cock , can you? That 's fine , you can stroke it all you like.. But your balls belong to ME! So grab a piece of cord , a shoelace , twine , whatever and do exactly as I instruct to those balls of yours. Then you can jerk , jerk , jerk as long as those balls stay tied. Whose balls are they? That 's right.. MINE!
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:23 PM #58678
Модератор

Модератор

I own a company and my business model is simple. Hire men to work for me for free while I go on vacation or **** till noon. Easy! I 'm already a millionairess but still working hard at hiring men! After reading your resume I find out that you own a very successful company and I suggest our companies merge. That way you can run your company but it will still be mine and I 'll have all the money! SEE? I am so smart! That 's why I 'm a millionairess. I have men working for me all over the globe , making me mountains of ca $h and guess what , they they all love it because they 've fallen into the same spell you have. Face it , I am so irresistible that you can 't help but fall victim , you 'll do anything I say , hand over your company on a silver platter , worship at my feet , become my slave and sacrifice your life to me so I can have everything I 've ever wanted. Say goodbye to your company , dignity , and life. (Oh , and you 're hired , welcome )
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 22 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:23 PM #58679
Модератор

Модератор

Gross! A small dick and an addiction to P0ppers?! I 'm glad you 've come to your senses and realize that our relationship is the best thing you could ever ask for. You pay me , buy my clips , buy me gifts , and I allow you to touch that pathetic excuse for a cock and sniff P0ppers while you stare at my perfection. So go ahead start with one big hard sniff , shrimp dick....
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58680
Модератор

Модератор

You have been called into the bosses office once again for lack of conduct. Instead of being told off however , you are surprised that your boss is in a really naughty mood , and wants to play you at your own game. She has noticed just how much you stare at her cleavage , how much you can 't keep eye contact with her whatsoever. She wants to test you. See how hard those tits can get you. She is your boss after all so anything she says goes right? Her sexy nylon legs and tight as hell mini skirt isn 't making you stir no? NO you want her to turn to face you. You want those tits in your face. Even her blue lace bra has got your balls spinning. She is giving you permission to stroke your cock now... you can 't believe your luck. But boss Ashley doesn 't stop there... she wants her tits covered in your cum... are you really ready for her? After all those massive tits of hers are all you think about day in or day out. Seems as though you have become her little cum slave.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 49 s
Size: 927 MiB
Download From AnzFile