Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58681
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your P0ppers and start to stroke your cock , I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you 're obliterated , sniffing more and staring at My tits , stroking your cock and denying yourself release - because you don 't deserve it - I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over , getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face , knowing that I 'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you 're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face , tease you with My pussy , insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those P0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock , fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff P0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS : tit worship , intoxication , catsuit , JOI , jerk off instruction , femdom pov , tease & denial , ass worship , high heels , humiliation , edging games , JOI games , humiliatrix , brat girls , mind fuck , mesmerize , nipples , nipple worship , orgasm denial , orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58682
Модератор

Модератор

The ultimate tits mindfuck. Stare and gawk at My perfect boobs while My hypnotic voice puts you under My spell. you 'll be begging to give Me money by the end of it. Remember not to look away...
Models: Lady_Valencia

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58683
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser , look at my tits. I know you really cant resist those beautiful round tities. Its not only your dick getting hard. You want to pay more for them. You cant live without paying for tits. Titties controlling you all the time turning you into a zombie. Paying for tits making you such a needy tittyholic. Go ahead and open you your wallet. Tribue to my tits. Worship my tits. I cant skip that pleasure from taking your money loser. You are such a sucker for tits. You wana live and worship for those tits. Work it harder for my tits. Pay , pay , pay bcz you belong to those tits!
Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58684
Модератор

Модератор

My all natural 32DDs are glorious , and you 're dying to see them. Ready to get the tease and tour? Pierced perfection awaits you. Tags : DD , 32DD , pierced , pierced nipples , pierced tits , tit torment , tit tease , pulling , titty play Think you 're a sub? Prove it : 25 % Markup : Vixen25 || 50 % Markup : Vixen50 || 100 % Markup : Vixen100 200 % Markup : DoubleVixen || 500 % Markup : VixenClub500 ||1000 % Markup : Vixen4Life Tax Time : Loser Tax : LoserForever || Cum Tax : Permission || Small Dick Tax : Dicklet
Models: MsVixen

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 86.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58685
Модератор

Модератор

JOI with toe spreads
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58686
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own , please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles , I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you 're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
OTHER KEYWORDS -dildos , gagging , deep throating , drooling , spitting , spit fetish , drool fetish , crying , big cocks , brunettes , all natural , big butts , white booty , PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:24 PM #58687
Модератор

Модератор

Slide your credit card in -between the big crack in my rack then bow down to worship the dominance of a profoundly well endowed and intelligent siren teasing you with the idea of having the slightest chance.
Models: SpoiledIvory

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:25 PM #58688
Модератор

Модератор

**UNCENSORED FRONTAL BOOBS ** **Custom Clip **- Name Richie is used. You love rough sex the kind that makes my sweet and tight ebony pussy throb. Seeing me bounce my fat ass all on a white cock makes you explode. Don 't you wish that this sex doll was you instead? Don 't you wish that the dick I 'm riding on was yours while I cream all over it . Well you still have an option to look of course .
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 44 min 1 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:25 PM #58689
Модератор

Модератор

Your mind melts with each and every sniff. You grow weaker , stupider , sluttier every time you pop. Every inch of you is mine , your mind and your body. You 'll sniff and stimulate your slut slave body for me. Collar around your neck. Sniff. Nipples clamped. Sniff. Ass stuffed. Sniff. Every body part controlled.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 19 min 6 s
Resolution: 1072 x 1 808
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 02:25 PM #58690
Модератор

Модератор

You 're so fucking obsessed with me , so FIXATED on my perfection , that you even drool over me wearing the old robe that I paint in. I 'm still a total goddess compared to every other woman you 've ever met , so... stare. Be a good boy. Fall DEEP under for me and I 'll even let you get off at the end... IF you repeat every. last. word. Perfect for after another one of my tease clips , too - yum!
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Size: 219 MiB
Download From AnzFile