Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:01:40

Download Czechav
AnzFile: CZECH_TOILETS_21.wmv - 37.9 MB
TakeFile: CZECH_TOILETS_21.wmv - 37.89 MB
Old 05-10-2019, 01:22 PM #592
Модератор

Модератор

Inspired by my colleague Tomy, who managed to find and fuck a beautiful blonde on a train, I decided to go and try my luck in the same waters. The concentration of beautiful women on Prague's main station is staggering! I just waited, looking for the best girl available. I saw Martina walk by and she was the one I knew I had to try out. She was 19 and just arrived to Prague, so I deployed the venerable "internet project survey" trick and invited her to have coffee with me. Soon after, I offered her sex for money, but she immediately defended herself by saying she has a feeling I'm from Czech Streets. Oh yes, gentlemen, this girl knew about our little project, and she knew what to do with it. She's the first to ever look through it all and it caught me a little off guard, but I managed to improvise and save the situation by offering her a whopping 70 thousand Korunas. So I gave her the money and we did it in the bushes in front of the train station, including a beautiful wet orgasm. I fucked another girl from Vsetin! That city is a pussy goldmine! See for yourselves!

File Name : Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv
File Size : 353.55 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:15:17

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv - 353.6 MB
TakeFile: Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv - 353.55 MB
Old 05-10-2019, 01:42 PM #593
Модератор

Модератор

A large party with nice blondes is coming into the final. Blonde girls will really do anything for money, so stay tuned. On this mega party, the majority of those Czech girls have been fucked for money from the guys with a camera. Well, really wild blondes can do a good spin. This is the reality you will not see anywhere else.

File Name : Party_with_the_blondes_(3).wmv
File Size : 507.57 MB
Duration : 00:33:48

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_the_blondes_&_40;3&_41;.wmv - 507.6 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_the_blondes_(3).wmv - 507.57 MB
Old 05-10-2019, 02:55 PM #594
Модератор

Модератор

I took advantage of the considerable presence of beautiful ladies in the nearby shopping center and mobilized my camera. The first notch of today was a very nice lady who showed me her sweet pussy, but then sent me to . because I promised her that I leave the camera off. I could not cheat on you and steel the look at the wonderful pussy from you, so I turned it on! Ouch, what a bad language that was. I was rewarded by a pretty blonde lady whose eyes started to shine as she spotted the quick dough in my hand. She was just on her way back from gym, and she had her teenage daughter and husband waiting for her at home. She thought she'd earn her money easily and quickly, but it was a mistake. I fucked out both of her holes in the bushes behind the bus stop and she obviously enjoyed it eventually. We were just a bit distracted by curious passers-by and her husband, who was trying to call her at least 100 times on her cell phone. Could you understand that? Well, anyway enjoy this part and I hope you'll like it.

File Name : Anal_lady.wmv
File Size : 361.66 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:24:07

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Anal_lady.wmv - 361.7 MB
TakeFile: Anal_lady.wmv - 361.66 MB
Old 05-10-2019, 03:06 PM #595
Модератор

Модератор

Here we go again and once again it will be hard to forget. We have a girl with an exotic name for you. She's called Adriena, she's 23 years old and today she will film her first video ever. Adriena is a nice girl from Brno, well-behaved, she had mainly long-term relationships. But she loves sex and since she's currently single, she decided to try this new challenge. And to be honest, Adriena, as a university student, could use some extra cash. In the beginning she will answer all the tricky questions and reveal all about herself and her sexual life. Then she will reveal her body and show you what only a few have seen. Look at her and make a guess. Will she be amazing during the filming or will she be AMAZING!?!?!?!

File Name : Anal_premiere_for_a_uni_student.wmv
File Size : 1245.69 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:54:52

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Anal_premiere_for_a_uni_student.wmv - 1.2 GB
TakeFile: Anal_premiere_for_a_uni_student.wmv - 1.22 GB
Old 05-10-2019, 03:15 PM #596
Модератор

Модератор

This time I probably went too far. Under the guise of competition for the best underwear, I caught wonderful and very pretty Zuzka right on the street. I managed to pull her to the toilet of one bar and as she was really beautiful and I was really horny as always, I finally made her earn money to buy a luxurious handbag! In return, I fucked her great ass out and gave her mouth a full load of cum. But anyway, she was one really damned expensive bitch. It went quite good in the bar, so I got some more money from the ATM and went on hunting. Nice girls, few shots paid and barriers fell down. I made three friends try some lesbian games in the toilet and the other three girls just stripped for me right at the snooker table. Sweet end of this challenging evening was pretty Sonia. She showed me how nicely she can pee and then she slipped her entire hand right into her pussy. It was a terrific ride, but it really cost me a lot of money.

File Name : Anal_for_money.wmv
File Size : 1097.34 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 01:12:58

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Anal_for_money.wmv - 1.1 GB
TakeFile: Anal_for_money.wmv - 1.07 GB
Old 05-10-2019, 03:30 PM #597
Модератор

Модератор

This guy, Zbynek, is one proud husband. His cougar wife Marketa is so striking that he decided to make a video about their sex life, with some unbelievable scenes you definitely shouldn't miss. For example, Zbynek decided to show us a mockery of an erotic strip-tease, but his talents aren't what you're looking for, are they? What you should be looking for is an amazing series of wet orgasms - Marketa should get some prize for the cutest and most intense squirting scenes ever. Just watch her go at it, this is some unforgettable goodness!

File Name : Superb_Czech_30_y-o.wmv
File Size : 897.41 MB
Duration : 00:34:47

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Superb_Czech_30_y-o.wmv - 897.4 MB
TakeFile: Superb_Czech_30_y-o.wmv - 897.41 MB
Old 05-10-2019, 03:33 PM #598
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to Czech Amateurs. We are back with a new couple for your delight! Amazingly hot MILF with superb boobs and determination to make her boyfriend happy in every possible way. Sounds great, right? And wait to see it for real. First you will see a short fashion show, consisting of many panties that had to be tried on. What a sweet beginning. And then you will see what you've been waiting for. Not only once, not twice. Watch this couple full of energy and let them inspire you. Stay with there, there's more coming soon.

File Name : The_perfect_wife.wmv
File Size : 624.17 MB
Duration : 00:28:02

Download Czechav
AnzFile: The_perfect_wife.wmv - 624.2 MB
TakeFile: The_perfect_wife.wmv - 624.17 MB
Old 05-10-2019, 03:49 PM #599
Модератор

Модератор

To pique our interest, this pair decided to send us a video that's heavy in POV scenes from both sides. Starring a beautiful and likeable blonde with big firm titties and a perfect ass, this private video is something you shouldn't miss out on. Featuring scenes from their bathroom and from a quickie outside in the cold autumn weather, it's a treat to watch how these two decided to have a good time with filming their debut film. Another Czech couple, glad to show you how horny and skilled they are. Enjoy!

File Name : Beautiful_blonde_loves_sex.wmv
File Size : 741.82 MB
Duration : 00:27:48

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Beautiful_blonde_loves_sex.wmv - 741.8 MB
TakeFile: Beautiful_blonde_loves_sex.wmv - 741.82 MB
Old 05-10-2019, 03:50 PM #600
Модератор

Модератор

The waiting has been long, but here we are with another breathtaking sneak-peak into Czech bedrooms. And once again it will be something you will never forget. In this video you won't hear much talking, but only because it's full of fucking. This sporty blonde just loves being fucked and her boyfriend is always ready to satisfy all her needs. Just look at her wonderful body, flat belly, round tits. Would you deny her anything? I don't think so. And for anyone with a slightly more delicate taste. She does a wonderful feetjob. Yeah, you will love this blonde bitch, I swear!!!

File Name : Cum_for_Nikola.wmv
File Size : 806.56 MB
Duration : 00:36:30

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Cum_for_Nikola.wmv - 806.6 MB
TakeFile: Cum_for_Nikola.wmv - 806.56 MB