Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 PM #60181
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress , her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress , it 's a Villain 's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink ) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock , then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who 's mouth to cum into , they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain 's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 PM #60182
Модератор

Модератор

IF you think I've made this clip just so you can jerk your dick looking at My perfect tits, you're mostaken. These are not for you. Don't don't just get to stare at My body because you want to. These are not for every loser to stare at. These are for paying losers! This isn't about you or your dick, this is about Me taking cash from fools like you. I lure you in, and before you know it you're addicted to paying My tits.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 PM #60183
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 389 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:18 PM #60184
Модератор

Модератор

Tit addicts like you always pay. You 've been weak as fuck for big soft tits as long as you can remember.

My boobs turn you into a submissive moron. So why should I put effort into anything , when I have a rack like this?

Just look at My perfect tits and hand it over.

My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY
Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes
1GOODBOY
MYGOODBOY
SERVINGVIOLET
LOSERABUSE
BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 782 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM #60185
Модератор

Модератор

You just can 't get enough of My perfect , natural 32C tits! They are all you can think about , dream about! You need them!! You need to worship them!! Here is your chance to even jerk to them!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM #60186
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You 're such a tit addict! You spend so much time drooling over them , so desperate to see mine completely Exposed-Fantasy. Do you think maybe you 've been a good boy long enough and you deserve to see them? Maybe. Guess you 'll have to jerk and follow all of my instructions to see if you finally get a glimpse of what you 've been fantasizing about for so long!
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 612 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM #60187
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love worshiping my tits , so guess what! It 's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It 's going to be the closest you ever get ~

Categories : Tit Worship , Big Tits , Jerk Off Instruction , JOI , Cum Countdown , Humiliation , Verbal Humiliation , Beta Humiliation , Femdom POV , Brat Girls
Good boys send tributes &amp ; use markup codes :
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice
+50 % ~ KezBetaTax +100 % ~ KezJunkie +500 % ~ WeakForKez +1000 % ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM #60188
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~

Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM #60189
Модератор

Модератор

Tits are everything. Well , MY tits are everything. My tits are the reason you convert to a weak walking wallet. So , maybe it 's best that you give in and accept that titty freaks like you have zero chance of escaping beautiful busty blondes like Me. Because I am your everything. My big tits might be your weakness , but I 'm driving here. These tits are MINE. My assets , My strength , My Tools of Torment. I guess what I 'm trying to say is you might as well surrender and admit your defeat. Defeated by tits , drained by tits , maybe soon to be destroyed by tits? Or maybe I 'm feeling nice. Maybe I wanna keep you alive and thriving , so I can use & abuse you for My luxury. Just don 't forget , these tits that are your everything , they 're MINE. They belong to ME & no one else. So a weak desperate titty addict like you must go through Me to get more of what you crave. You must give Me more of what I crave to get closer. And you know what I crave , don 't you? You know what turns Me on? When you pay Me. When you truly sacrifice. CODES FOR THE TRULY OBEDIENT My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY The rest of you will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 47 s
Size: 1.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM #60190
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM: Hello Princess! I can't ever just have one custom. They're too well done to not request another one. Too pleasurable to resist. I have another request for You...one I know You would do so perfectly. Something actually very similar to Your'Legs Make You Easy' description except with Your perfect breasts as the beta debilitating topic and a little real life twist to it. I do enjoy fantasizing about how amazingly easy it must be for You to get Your way in real life, every single day when You have such delicious, juicy Tools of Torment of mass distraction, destruction, and seduction. How any daily situation that presents You with a potential'dilemma' can be solved to Your liking by simply deploying Your breasts to negotiate for You. Anything where You can demonstrate how You negotiate to bring the fantasy of being Your prey to life. Maybe the scenario of being faced with a long long line at the movies. You'll never get a good seat if You go to the end of the line. So You do what any full-breasted, seductive brat would do. You find the nerdiest oldest married moron that's right up at the front of the line and You slither up to him with that perfect chest and little bratty pout and explain how it would be so so unfair for someone as young and pretty as You to have to go all the way to the back of the line when I could easily let You squeeze in right in front of me. Poisoned lies about how You saw me earlier and thought I was so cute taking my wife out to a movie.....how women like my wife are so lucky to have strong, sweet men like me to dote on them. How You don't have anyone to make You feel like a Princess. You unzip Your jacket just a little as You talk...exposing enough cleavage to hasten my downfall. You just wish there were more cute men like me to take You out, spoil You, to receive Your gratitude. You think it's so sweet of me to keep listening to Your request, even though my wife is chirping in my ear about ignoring bratty little young bitches like You. Strong cute sweet men like me are such gentlemen when they listen to pretty girls requests and let them get their way. If I don't mind, You'd even let me hold Your jacket (as You slip it off, revealing a tight, low cut tank top that shows Your sexy little tummy in addition to Your breasts.. You'd love it even more if I'd be a total doll and hold Your shopping bags too. "Awww, thank you sweetie." If You could spend a few minutes talking about how Your breasts make men crazy and foolish in real life and then You reenact a scenario like the one described above, that would be amazing!
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile