Old 07-20-2019, 03:42 PM #61031
Модератор

Модератор

My loser ex bf has been complaining that his ass hurts and that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass. So I decided to teach him a lesson. I let him out of chastity and made him lie down on the sofa. He tried to resist but he can't say no to me. I began to fuck his ass and as I did, guess what happened to his unlocked cock? It got hard! Yes even though he says he doesn't like it, his cock betrays him. He loves it and I was going to prove it to him.
I fucked him harder, and the more I did, the harder his cock got. Soon he confessed that he loved it in the ass and that he deserves to be fucked in the ass, lol. But I was really mad at him for lying to me and telling me he didn't like it. His lesson was far from over.
As a punishment, when he was least expecting it, I pulled out of his ass, straddled his face hard, and tried to shove my strap-on from his ass, down his throat! LOL! Oh he resisted and fought me hard. I held his head down and even though I couldn't get his mouth open, I wiped it on his face! Then I reached back and stuck my fingers up his ass as I slapped him in the face with the strapon that had just been in his ass!
He still wouldn't open his mouth so I took off the condom that was in his ass and finally he let me shove my strap-on down his throat. I gagged him hard as I rammed four fingers up his ass! He was taking it in the ass and in the mouth like a fucking whore. This is what he gets if he's going to lie to me and pretend that he doesn't like getting fucked in the ass.
At the end I finally got him, lol. I I took off the glove from the hand that I had been fucking him with and shoved it in his mouth! LOL fucking loser!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 61.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 03:45 PM #61032
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to hear a metronome dictating your jerking speed as you hold your breath for me. If at any time you gasp for air when you're not allowed to breathe, you have to restart the clip...and you know it will only get harder and harder. You may ONLY cum when I count you down to release, and if you start to spill too soon, you'll ruin your orgasm for me. I'm going to make this really difficult for you, as I striptease out of my dress, revealing sexy heels, thigh high stockings and garters, and beautiful see through lingerie. Are my nipples distracting? Can you stop from gasping as you stare into my deep cleavage? The breath holding commands are random & you don't know how long they'll last, which will make this extra sexy (and difficult for you). But don't worry...I'll be sensually guiding you through the torment, with lots of "good boys" and sexy encouragement. Are you up to the challenge?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 04:17 PM #61033
Модератор

Модератор

That's right I got you a date for Halloween! Well, you're going to have to pick it up. And it's not a person. Your date is a pumpkin. In fact, I have a romantic evening planned for you and your new friend Jack. Romantic... and sloppy... and definitely messy. I'm sure your hand will appreciate the break!
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta Tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 593 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 04:30 PM #61034
Модератор

Модератор

I think i went a little too easy on you for my last breath play clip. This time, i'll be controlling your breath while you do a humiliating task for me. Of course, we will be pushing your stamina as well, making you hold your breath longer for me. Proving how eager and weak you are for me.
Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 04:39 PM #61035
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~
My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY HOUSEWIVES WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS BLOWJOBS FORCED STRIPPING MALE DOMINATION MENTAL DOMINATION CREAMPIE HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 04:40 PM #61036
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 04:40 PM #61037
Модератор

Модератор

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 04:44 PM #61038
Модератор

Модератор

You already love Goddess fat and jingly ass and cum quickly just by looking at it. Imagine Goddess BARE ass jingling while trying to put on a pair of too tight pants. Now, go ahead and indulge in the Bootyful view of Goddess Sunshine ..** Mark Up Codes**: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 05:08 PM #61039
Модератор

Модератор

My big tits and lips are something you will never get out of your head. The orgasms that come from just my huge boobs are the best you've ever had. This sheer lace bra tease isn't something you deserve but I get off knowing how much it does.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 20 min 48 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 05:27 PM #61040
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to pick your poison and get fucked up for me as you stroke. The further you go, the looser your mind becomes. Watching my hot body in my ripped fishnets, teasing you and weakening your mind. What happens once you're under the influence is to be determined. What will you do when you remove your inhibitions?
Good boys use markup codes:
50%- PAYCAMRYN
100%- SERVEME
500%- ATM4CAMRYN
1000%- GETTINGWEAK
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 14 min 42 s
Size: 2.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile