Duration: 5 min 19 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 193 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:10 AM #62252
Модератор

Модератор

You fell into my trap so easily, Batman. C'mon! Fight me! You try to get up but with a swipe of my toxic claws and a kick to the chest you stay down. You feel weak but horny as the poison takes hold. I unzip my catsuit to reveal a valley of cleavage and dry hump you until you cum in your pants, painfully as the poison ensures before you pass. out. The last thing you see before your slumber is Catwoman giving herself a victory tongue bath, purring in delight. Meow, Batman, me-ow!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 370 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:13 AM #62253
Модератор

Модератор

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:13 AM #62254
Модератор

Модератор

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea…
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 460 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:15 AM #62255
Модератор

Модератор

A little Cock and Ball Torment (CBT) to get your Jerk Off Instructions (JOI)!?!?!? I think that's completely fair. I want you to dress up your balls. Get them nice, red and swollen like I say. Your balls must be good and full before you cum. Don't I look so hot in this outfit? These tight shiny cheeky panties make my ass look so amazing and bubbly. This bra so shiny on my sexy perky tits. Mmmmm slap your balls again then I'll let you stroke. You want to cum so bad for me don't you?! You want to explode for my gorgeous Goddess body. Do it again! Mmmhmmm again just like a good boy!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 45 s
Size: 472 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:17 AM #62256
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:19 AM #62257
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:19 AM #62258
Модератор

Модератор

*FROM A CUSTOM*
..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your poor dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:21 AM #62259
Модератор

Модератор

I know about all those little dirty perversions in your head that makes you a jerkoff junkie. Constantly finding anyway to touch that little cock of yours. I don't know what it is with you males and your cocks, you just can't help but be stupid when it's hard. Good fo me because, I use that to my own advantage to fuck you over! Well, I have a little surprise for you, I think you'll like it. Don't worry everyone is doing it, eating your own cum is so in right now! Hahaha Loser! But, you'll do anything for Goddess, including this.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 08:23 AM #62260
Модератор

Модератор

We both know how much you love being tantalized and told to eat your cum. Hearing it from me just adds an extra tingling touch below. My perfect Princess face and big bouncing breasts. Watch me as I talk you through how to touch your cock, when, how fast...all to the pace of my bouncing breasts. Think you can keep up and focus on everything you're suppose to be doing? I think you're up for the challenge. Open wide. Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile