Old 07-24-2019, 12:36 PM #62831
Модератор

Модератор

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 12:53 PM #62832
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 12:55 PM #62833
Модератор

Модератор

Are you finally going to do it this time? How about you just sit back and relax...and let me tell you what, when, where, how to jerk that cock. And at the end it will just cum naturally to you right? Cum on, you can do this. Impress Me. This video was a custom request and the name Richard is used sometimes.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 808 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 01:09 PM #62834
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on animals, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 01:11 PM #62835
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on animals, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 01:13 PM #62836
Модератор

Модератор

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 01:15 PM #62837
Модератор

Модератор

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 01:16 PM #62838
Модератор

Модератор

You've been a bad boy haven't you?! You know when one makes decisions like you do. you must pay. You must pay the price for your sins. Your pain and suffering is that price. Even as I stand here and bring light to all your wrongdoings.. you still want to sin. You still want the body right in front you. You desire to fornicate and SIN! It's time to pay! Pay now so that you will be blessed another day.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 17 min 46 s
Size: 404 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 01:18 PM #62839
Модератор

Модератор

What more could you want from this Goddess? An intense edging session. Are you ready for it? Probably not, but you have to do as I say, huh?! Yeah, fall down and give in.
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-24-2019, 01:21 PM #62840
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just hate your wife? How she's always nagging and bitching. Constantly looks like shit. I bet she doesn't even give blowjobs anymore. She's worthless. I have a way better plan for you that will be SO much more fun, and super HOT!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 26 s
Size: 647 MiB
Download From AnzFile