Old 03-26-2019, 05:07 AM #6281
Модератор

Модератор

Try your god damn hardest not to get overly excited with this gif. My pantyhose clad ass, legs and feet will drive you wild like nothing else ever has. Clinging to my curves, tempting you deeper into addiction, getting you so hard that you could cum without even touching yourself. Did you really think that I could captivate your mind like this? Go on, stare at me as I lure you deeper. Get hooked on my pantyhose clad body. It makes you feel good right, so let it take over your thoughts and your strokes. This is for sure to drive you wilder than any of your dreams.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:09 AM #6282
Модератор

Модератор

Pantyhose Domination meets a classic "red light green light" style JOI game. I tease you in multiple poses while you worship my perfect ass and long shapely legs. Grow weaker for Me as you listen to My seductive voice instructing you to stroke for Me only when I allow you to stroke and making you stop when I tell you to stop. Edge for Me. Ache for Me. Eventually, I'll even let you cum for Me. [ includes elements of: Femdom pov, pantyhose domination, light verbal humiliation, joi games, jerk off instruction, pantyhose fetish, ass worship, leg worship, female domination, orgasm control, edging games, cum countdown, masturbation instruction ] Pay more for my clips using the following markup codes at checkout: (When in doubt, use "sacrificeformisha") Pay your loser tax: "mishaslosertax" 10% markup Pay your small penis tax: "teenytinydicktax" 20% markup Sacrifice for Misha: "sacrificeformisha" 100% markup
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 8 min 56 s
Size: 215 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:09 AM #6283
Модератор

Модератор

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 77.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:10 AM #6284
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:10 AM #6285
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 1.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:11 AM #6286
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:11 AM #6287
Модератор

Модератор

~ Custom Ordered Clip ~ INCLUDES: t**** - BLOWJOB - CUM SWALLOW - PANTY FETISH - COLLEGE GIRL - STEP DAUGHTER - STEP DAD - SCHOOL GIRL - DADDYS GIRL - OLDER MEN - YOUNGER WOMEN - SECRET - CONFESSIONS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - DOGGY STYLE - CUM N MOUTH - CUMSHOT - HANDJOB - Mandy after watching your video "Daddy I Can't Sleep" and reading how this guy had you recreate his experience with his step daughter, it made me feel more confident about proposing this to you. My step daughter is so beautiful, and how I got started with her panties really happened by accident. I was doing laundry when she was in her last year of high School and she had this huge piled up basket of clothes to wash and when I picked it up a pair of her panties literally ended up in my face. The thing was it immediately made me hard, I can't even explain that. I basically volunteered to do the laundry from that day forward and yes, I probably jerked off smelling her panties more times than I can count, but I never tried anything with her, I don't think she ever even had a suspicion. Through her college years when she would come home to visit, I would always do her laundry for her. This is where my fantasy comes in.... So this one visit she is bringing in her laundry and has dropped a pair of panties on the ground by the car. I can't help but to pick them up and put them in my pocket while she isn't looking, problem is she sees me do it. She says nothing at first, but has a funny grin on her face when she takes the rest of the laundry from her car. I immediately excuse myself to go smell my newfound treasure and jerk off quickly, but she knows exactly whats up and quietly walks in to my room to be sure to catch me red handed! I try to deny it, and make some excuses about it, and that's when she says that she has known for a very long time what I did with her panties, and now that she is in college she gets it, even though I am the only dad she has ever known, we're not bl00.d and it is understandable to her somehow that I have been doing this. She explains that she needs the panties I have in my pocket back, but offers me the ones she has on for me to finish up. Of course I'm embarrassed and still trying to deny, but she pulls up her skirt right there in front of me and takes her panties off, handing them to me. She smiles and tells me to get back to what I was doing, she's going to get her laundry started. After she leaves, I begin again with these panties that are so fresh I feel like my cock might explode as soon as I touch it. Well, she sneaks back in, walks right up to me and says she's going to help me out with some visuals. She bends over on the couch and pulls her skirt up exposing everything for me, and tells me to keep jerking it, she want's to watch. I'm stunned but can't believe my dreams are coming true! After only a minute of this she says fuck it, and tells me she wants to suck my cock. She does amazing, and again, after a short time, says that we aren't bl00.d related and stands up against the wall with her ass towards me, pulls up her skirt and says "fuck me daddy" with a giggle. We do this for a bit, it is absolutely beautiful. I don't really have an ending, though I know I wouldn't cum inside her so you can surprise me there. So if you could let me know how much this will be and how long until you can, or if you will make it, I would really appreciate that. .....Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 33 s
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:13 AM #6288
Модератор

Модератор

My Biceps make you want to cum on the spot. As soon as I flex, you will come crawling on hands and knees to see them. You don't know what turns you on most about them, when they look soft and feminine, or when they are flexed and rock hard. You just can't believe a girl as hot as me would have such strong biceps. Your dick can't even get as hard as my biceps. No wonder you worship them. I can make you cum just by flexing!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 38 s
Size: 386 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:14 AM #6289
Модератор

Модератор

You want to feed that Little Foot addiction don't you ? You can fight any longer . Your going to buy this 58 minutes Foot Fetish compilation then your going to watch it , Stroke it and repeat it! This is for my True little Footboys , awww and would you look at that , special pricing for all my Foot Slaves ! Now Stop what you doing and Click " Buy Now" to submit to your Foot addiction ...
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-26-2019, 05:15 AM #6290
Модератор

Модератор

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 948 MiB
Download From AnzFile