Old 07-25-2019, 11:40 AM #63141
Модератор

Модератор

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more: WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 11:41 AM #63142
Модератор

Модератор

The thrill of me teasing you is so intense, especially when you know you might get caught! It would be SO HUMILIATING if your boss caught you with a boner at work. You might even get fired, but that's not going to stop you from tormenting yourself by STARING at me on your screen whenever you can... even though there's nothing you can do about it! You'll just have to sit there with blue balls and obsess over me for eight hours straight.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 11:52 AM #63143
Модератор

Модератор

….is your cum in your cup! I know it's early and you just wanna jerk off and get on with your day but I have something fun in mind. Go grab that cup of coffee and come back to bed, I've got some sexy fun in store! Now I know you've been curious about tasting your own cum, don't be embarrassed, every man I know feels the same way. Well, I devised a way to get you over the fear of slurping down your own spunk and it's gonna involve that cup of joe you just poured. I'm gonna need you to take out that dick and get it nice and hard. Next, take that coffee in one hand and your dick in the other and start to stroke it, right over the mug. Doesn't that hot steam feel nice against your cock as you jerk it for me? Now, be very, very careful. We don't want you to get too into the stroking and wind up spilling piping hot coffee all over your crotch, do we? Once you relieve yourself, the fun is just beginning. You normally take sugar and creamer in your coffee but now you got something better and all natural! Slurp that coffee down and let the caffeine kick in! You've got a long workday ahead of you!
Models: GoddessVeeNess

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Size: 445 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 11:53 AM #63144
Модератор

Модератор

This is the end. Don't look so sad... It had to come sooner or later. Most relationships either end in a break up...or d34th. This one will be both. I don't need you anymore. I've outgrown you. Yet you've seen too much. You KNOW too much about my life. I just can't let you walk away. I wrap my hands around your throat, and yet you don't make a move. You stay there, frozen. You're much too good for me. So good, you're boring! I need a bad boy. Girls WANT bad boys. Nice guys finish last, sweetheart. I'm going to jerk you one last time, to finish you off while I...finish you off. But before the light leaves your eyes, I want to hear you say those 3 words.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 11:57 AM #63145
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:00 PM #63146
Модератор

Модератор

Hi slave. I know you have a date tonight but let's talk real quick first. None of those dates have been working out for you. You want a girlfriend SO bad but you never even get to a second date, what is the point? Let's play a game, if you can get a girlfriend by the end of the month then you're all hers. Still single? Then you owe me a $100 loser tax on the 1st. I think that's fair. So anyway, are you ready for your date in a few hours? I doubt you're still going to want to go after I make you cum...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:01 PM #63147
Модератор

Модератор

Its the moment you've all been waiting for MY FULLY HAIRY ASS!!! I havent shaved in MONTHS. If you're looking for the HAIRIEST fat ass around the internet you've found it. Get on your knees and bow to the most gorgeous hairy ass you've ever laid your eyes on. Take a lick, take a sniff, and truly worship this GODDESS ass!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:04 PM #63148
Модератор

Модератор

I saw you eyeing me and sending drink after drink at the bar. I knew you were the perfect patient. So I slipped something in your drink, gently grabbed your hand, and led you to my car. You wake up drowsy in my bedroom on the floor. I tell you that I want to have a little fun with you. I Explain how easy it was to get to back to my place. Even easier than I expected. I tease you a bit with my perfect hot body making sure that you're good and hard. I can tell that you want to jerk your cock as you gaze up at me but you're unable. You can't move. So I give you a hand. I stroke you just enough to get to you the edge. Once you're all worked up I decide to let you in on my plans for you.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Size: 305 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:04 PM #63149
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-25-2019, 12:05 PM #63150
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile