Old 07-27-2019, 01:33 AM #63661
Модератор

Модератор

The thrill of me teasing you is so intense, especially when you know you might get caught! It would be SO HUMILIATING if your boss caught you with a boner at work. You might even get fired, but that's not going to stop you from tormenting yourself by STARING at me on your screen whenever you can... even though there's nothing you can do about it! You'll just have to sit there with blue balls and obsess over me for eight hours straight.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 100 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:45 AM #63662
Модератор

Модератор

I want to give you a lesson in Goddess Worship. This is a body you should have to work to jerk to. I don't give up the goods easily. You need to learn to bow down and worship my ass, my legs, my feet, my tight abs and big tits. You need to experience being teased and denied relentlessly as I bring you to the edge time and time again. Snap out of jerk monkey mode and open your mind to body worship. Let's take a tour of every sculpted, muscular, silky, perfect inch of me and see how long you can last before you NEED to cum.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:49 AM #63663
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk off Instructions, which turn into Cum Eating Instructions very quickly. I tell you all about why you should Eat Your Cum for me & give you very descriptive details about how you should do it hehe
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:50 AM #63664
Модератор

Модератор

You can't look away. You can't stop staring. But you're craving something. What you see isn't enough. You want more. You fantasize about seeing me completely naked. But you're a beta you're cursed. No orgasms, no nudity. Denied forever.****Sensual tease, relaxing music. No audio distortion. No induction, just a dreamy mind fuck to remind you of your place ~
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta Tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 14 min 31 s
Size: 850 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:58 AM #63665
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 02:03 AM #63666
Модератор

Модератор

n this clip I talking about missing you so much.... she's missed you also. You always travel so much and I am just so glad to get you back and back into my bed. This video includes full nudity and masturbation.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 02:03 AM #63667
Модератор

Модератор

Warning: You are about to jerk until insanity Extremely Hot JOI
The most erotic and addictive session you will ever experience. This session will drive you insane. This is the greatest jerk off instruction of all time. You are guaranteed to cum for me after a long session of edging and teasing. My body is looking amazing, my desire for you to jerk is stronger than ever, and I'm going to milk you in the greatest way. I'm warning you, this will enhance your addiction in ways you never knew were possible. This is a 10/5 star sessions and if you pass it by, you'll regret it forever. Jerk yourself to insanity and become mine FOREVER.

Consists of: JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, DIRTY TALK, COCK TEASE, BODY WORSHIP, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE GODDESS, SENSUAL TEASE, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, CLEAVAGE, ASS FETISH, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, CUM CONTROL,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 02:06 AM #63668
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ellie
Are you home again, all alone, jerking off? You're so predictable. All you think about is jerking off. It's all you want to do, isn't it loser? You're always horny but no one will have sex with you, so you jerk your life away. You fuck your hand because it's all you know how to do, because you can't get any pussy. Even I won't get naked for you, or touch myself, or show you how I take a big cock. No way. This is all you get loser.

You've just grown so used to humiliation that it's the only way you can get off. You get off to humiliation by clothed girls. So here you are, jerking off again. You never get tired of it. You never think of quitting this addiction of yours because all you think about is cumming and this is the only way you can cum.

I'll bet you spend all day and night just jerking yourself stupid. You just can't help yourself. You need to do it. The more you try to stop it, the harder it becomes to control. And you just can't control yourself. As long as a brat like me tells you what to do with your cock, you're there, doing it. You obey because you are weak. You have no self control. You look for strong women to tell you what to do. You just want to stroke all day and all night.

And you need to be constantly degraded while you jerk. You're a freak who needs his fix. And I don't even need to get naked to get that b.l.0.0.d. pumping to your cock. You just need a hot girl who's in control, telling you to do exactly what you want to do, and that is to cum. So cum for me loser. Make another worthless loser load, then you'll regret what you've just done, but only for a moment, before you start the cycle all over again. Finding another girl, another video, so you can edge for hours. You'll spend the rest of your life jerking off to fully dressed brats who don't want anything to do with you. You'll never fuck again idiot, you'll just hump your hand night after night, all alone.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 02:10 AM #63669
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 03:21 AM #63670
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to eat your own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile