Old 07-27-2019, 01:35 PM #63871
Модератор

Модератор

Ready to get ruined by my sexy sheer black pantyhose? We are going to play a sensual, teasing JOI game with my wishlist. Bring 2 six-sided dice and your wallet. I am going to tease you with my perfect body and sexy size 9 feet in sheer nylons until you're begging for more. Roll your dice to see what you get to buy for me. Stroke for me, fall deeper into addiction. How much will you buy for me today? Do you get to reach the cum countdown your first time through the video or will your dice rolls make you start from the beginning all over again? Let's find out what the dice have in store for you... Shot in 1080p with clean sound.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:37 PM #63872
Модератор

Модератор

You already know you are hopelessly addicted to my ass. Give in and worship it. I talk about how I will exploit you while you are mesmerized by my perfect ass. Stroke for my sexy round ass and give over control. I give you a cum countdown at the end. Shot in 1080p.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:42 PM #63873
Модератор

Модератор

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:54 PM #63874
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to get nice and comfortable, open this video, and obey my every fucking word. I expect you to jerk it my way and take whatever I dish out to you! I'll edge you, make you stop and go, verbally degrade you, and tease you with my deliciously curvy body! I'm wearing an irresistibly sexy little outfit that keeps your eyes solely on me, your Goddess. Let's see if you can make it through this...and if I allow you to cum at all.
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 12 min 2 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:55 PM #63875
Модератор

Модератор

You don't know me but I know you. How did I get into your office? Well, the two strong guards downstairs was no match for me. I got them both into a head lock and SNAPPED both of their necks. Press the security button under your desk. No one will come. I execute them all. They were so cute trying to get away from my strong legs wrapped around them. Why am I here? Well, my government sent me to get vaital information from you. I know that you are an American spy and I need the name and address of the witness you are trying to protect. You will tell me. Clip includes: Strong Russian accent, bones cracking sounds and other sounds effects.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 57 s
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:57 PM #63876
Модератор

Модератор

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:57 PM #63877
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Transformation, futa fucking, belly expansion/impregnation
**STARRING MANDY FLORES**
Missa has held her identity secret to her longtime friend Mandy. Missa has long admired Mandy's beauty, she has the perfect body to compliment the devil's baby. Mandy enters and notices the pentagram on the floor, the ritualistic candles, and rose petals, and asks Missa, "what's this?" Missa doesn't respond but pushes her over the pentagram.
Mandy is confused, scared, and disturbed by Missa's odd behavior, "I'm getting out of here," she walks towards the door, a strong Coerce at the edge of the pentagram keeps her inside. "Wha.. what... is this?!" Missa walks around her with an evil and satisfied look on her face, she has her host, and she couldn't have picked a better woman. Mandy runs in every direction, banging on the invisible Coerce that keeps her hostage. "Let me go!" Missa begins to chant a spell, she's intent on transforming into the beast tonight, she enters the pentagram and brushes Mandy's sweaty hair from her face. Missa's evil and soothing touch quiets Mandy's cries. The room shakes, dry wall dust and debris fall from the ceiling. Missa comes in close to Mandy's neck, she can smell the life pumping underneath her skin. Missa licks her lips coming close, close, closer to her sweet neck. Mandy's breathing picks up, her breasts rise and fall, Missa smells her youth, her vulnerability and she sinks her teeth in. Missa's fangs grow and pierce the skin, the transformation begins in Mandy immediately. Missa rips the clothes off of Mandy and watches the pentagram sear into her breasts.
Mandy begins to sweat, she looks at Missa for mercy. Missa begins to rub her wet pussy, she feels her clit begin to swell. Missa moans, she focuses on Mandy's mortal life passing from her eyes, and she wants to fuck her as passes and she transforms into a succubus. Missa's clit swells longer, ripping her pants and Mandy sees the dripping wet appendage. Missa motions her arms open, and an invisible Coerce spreads Mandy's limbs wide open, her pants peel down.
Mandy struggles to maintain her last mortal breaths as Missa moves in between her legs. Missa looks at Mandy's wide-eyed fear as she thrusts deep into Mandy's tiny pink pussy. Mandy gasps as she feels Missa's hot cock throb inside of her, Missa enjoys every centimeter of her tight, wet, insides as she thrusts back and forth. Mandy feels herself slipping away and a new energy replaces it. Missa pumps Mandy full of cum as Mandy becomes the succubus. Mandy smiles as she feels the movement inside of her, an egg forms, her belly expands, she will be Missa's lover, and the Step-Mother of the devil's.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 846 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:58 PM #63878
Модератор

Модератор

I love feeding your addiction for pantyhose. In this clip I'm teasing topless wearing 15 Den black sheer pantyhose and my brand new peep toe stilettos. Watch me model them for you, giving you multiple angles of my legs and feet.
Models: JordanBlack

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 01:58 PM #63879
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 323 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-27-2019, 02:00 PM #63880
Модератор

Модератор

I was relaxing all by myself in the living room, when my boyfriend rushed in and asked me for help. I didn't know what happened or what he wanted until he told me that he was in fact very horny and needed help to drain his balls! I was really not in the mood for anything. He begged to let him fuck me...I laughed so hard. Said no. So he begged for a blowjob instead...Laughed even more...No means no, not in the mood for that either. He went on his knees and begged me and said " Come on...JUST THE TIP!"... I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard...then I had this idea....I'm going to take him by his words! He had to be careful what he wished for! So I decided to tease JUST THE TIP! He begged and begged and begged for more...He ONLY GOT THE TIP with my tongue, my tongue ring, my thumb and fingers. It didn't end up bad for up, he had what he asked for and it made him cum so hard! I counted 10 cum streams! I couldn't believe how full his balls were! He wasn't lying, it was an emergency....ahahaha
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile