Old 08-02-2019, 05:21 AM #64171
Модератор

Модератор

Today we deepen your love for being a sissy.
Don't you love how this outfit feels on your skin?
That's good.. because you're going to cum right in it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 749 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 05:29 AM #64172
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 05:37 AM #64173
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don't stop, cum in my ass" your'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I've been hearing that you've cheated on me". Of course you act surprised but we both know it's true. Now that the truth is out, it's time to get my revenge.
I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That's right, you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You'll suffer and you'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you'll never cheat again, but you won't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 05:42 AM #64174
Модератор

Модератор

Sucking and licking my little toes for you
Models: Goddess Syryn

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 05:48 AM #64175
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these P0ppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing P0ppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 06:11 AM #64176
Модератор

Модератор

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It's no surprise you're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can't deny those urges for Me when you're so horny, lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 06:16 AM #64177
Модератор

Модератор

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 06:21 AM #64178
Модератор

Модератор

$4.99/ 5 Minute Video
Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 06:23 AM #64179
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another bite. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-02-2019, 06:26 AM #64180
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile