Old 08-04-2019, 02:44 AM #64621
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:45 AM #64622
Модератор

Модератор

We're going out tonight but first I'm going to Coerce you to sniff and stroke for me while I tease you mercilessly. My LED skirt has quickly entranced you, and you'll do exactly what I command. Pay close attention, you can't sniff or stroke until I tell you. The room is spinning, as my hypnotic voice drifts into your ears, my perfect curves pulling you into a spiral of obsession as I urge you to take.another.puff. Keep stroking, you're in for a wicked surprise at the end.
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:47 AM #64623
Модератор

Модератор

I know you are just as addicted to licking up your load as you are to stroking your dick. This clip is for all the cum sluts. The boys & gurls who lick up their load every single time they cum. The ones with a never ending craving for cum! I absolutely love encouraging you to be a filthy cum slut!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:53 AM #64624
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural drug. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 02:59 AM #64625
Модератор

Модератор

You'll forever be an addicted foot boy.. Your body craving a taste.. Your brain craving the chemical release that happens when you lay eyes on my perfect feet and feet in heels. You'll never escape this addiction. You'll never escape my feet. You will be an addicted foot boy forever. And you will do what addicts do and binge.Foot addicts pay more. ALittleMore adds 20% PayVictoria adds 50% BIGLoser adds 100% AddictedToVictoria adds 200%
Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 7 min 20 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 03:05 AM #64626
Модератор

Модератор

CLUB RUSH

The Only Club That's Poppin'

In "Club Rush" the girls are intoxicating, the music moves you and the RUSH takes full effect. Your vision will double and your heart will race. These two beauties guide you to take hit after hit from their little bottle. They want to see your cock throb and your pulse races as they tease you and beg for your cum.

The Bigger The Aroma Slut, The Bigger The Up-Charge
NewbieUp 25%
ILoveKimberly 50%
BIGDaddy 100%
RinseMeGoddess 500%
Models: KimberlyKane

Duration: 7 min 26 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 03:24 AM #64627
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 03:41 AM #64628
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 04:04 AM #64629
Модератор

Модератор

I came in after a long day of college to do some homework, however I couldn't help noticing you staring at my feet and watching your cock grow through your pants. What a fucking pervert you are! my own stepdad!
Models: Lola Rae

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-04-2019, 04:08 AM #64630
Модератор

Модератор

Tonight you are going to ditch your Valentine's Day date and get fucked up with Me instead! I know you love poppers, and so do I. So tonight you'll undergo My coerced Loaded JOI and learn something new: GOONING. I recently learned what this word means and I'm going to teach you how to goon- how to edge over and over, get higher and higher, and reach a subspace where you're in a perpetual state of verging on orgasm. I'm going to make you forget all about your date. Disappear into My shiny ass, My perfect tits, pink sparkly high heels. Be My Valentine. Get fucked up into oblivion with Me and reach a state of eternal bliss!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile