Old 08-06-2019, 03:11 PM #65231
Модератор

Модератор

You love my little pussy almost as watching me smoke. Why not combine the two together.
Tags: masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:13 PM #65232
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:14 PM #65233
Модератор

Модератор

Wow, so it finally happened huh? She broke up with you. Well, I suppose it's for the best. You guys were always fighting and it was really annoying how she would get so jealous whenever we hang out. We've been friends for YEARS! Oh shit, she found out about your videos? Oops. Well that makes sense. You probably own like 200 of my videos. Oh well! Now we can hang all the time, you should move in!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 337 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:16 PM #65234
Модератор

Модератор

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
Impress me even more:
10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:20 PM #65235
Модератор

Модератор

a cute tattooed goth girl smokes a cig and plays with herself
Models: Salemslytherin

Duration: 3 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:26 PM #65236
Модератор

Модератор

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:26 PM #65237
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 6. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 6 Love Also contains an unlock key to complete your training and receive your slave graduation certificate.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 19 min 5 s
Size: 1.17 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:30 PM #65238
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:38 PM #65239
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp caged for our amusement you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-06-2019, 03:44 PM #65240
Модератор

Модератор

A guy like you would never pay for a girl's attention... yeah right! Attention is all about the money: buying dinners, gifts, flowers, jewelry, clothes, shopping. We both know you want to stoke your cock and blow a huge load. Spend more money the pleasure is worth it!
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile