Old 08-07-2019, 04:32 AM #65441
Модератор

Модератор

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 04:32 AM #65442
Модератор

Модератор

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman â€" in the real world â€" waiting for you at home? Because as far as it concerns you, I'm a virtual girl. You'll never touch me, get near me â€" I exist solely in your virtual world. I don't let pathetic men like you into my life. You're wasting your marriage, your only shot at a woman ever loving you. You're cheating on the only woman who has EVER loved you. She is a weak and pathetic woman, nonetheless, for having the capacity to love you. But again, this is your only shot. You're weak for me. You can't even get hard without thinking about me, seeing my body, my perfect face, listening to the sound of my hypnotic voice. Nothing else gets you hard. Certainly not your wife. What would she say if she found out about me? Hm? That you spend your hard earned ca$h on me... jerking it to me... while you haven't fucked her in god knows how long. You'd lick the dirt off my shoes while you don't even lick your wife's pussy. What a terrible thing you are. And for what? You mean absolutely nothing to me.
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 04:46 AM #65443
Модератор

Модератор

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 793 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 04:49 AM #65444
Модератор

Модератор

Come back for more titty teasing, eh loser? You know that it's all you deserve. When I tried this bra on, I knew I just had to tease and deny you with it. It's almost like I'm wearing nothing at all.. you wish! You're just a loser so all you get is my sexy cleavage and the humiliation of knowing you'll never be good enough to see these perfect Goddess tits.
Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 04:52 AM #65445
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my lovely pain slut. I hope you are ready to experience pain and pleasure today! I have a deck of cards here and the pain or pleasure you feel will be a direct result of which card I pull from the deck. Red cards equal pain to your cock or balls and black cards equal the pleasure you will feel from being able to stroke for me. We will go through the entire deck, alternating your pain or pleasure with the card I pull. Once we get to the end of the deck you will be allowed to stroke until you have an amazing orgasm! Pain always makes your orgasms so much more intense so you better be ready... this will be the hardest you cum in a very long time!
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 19 min 26 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 04:54 AM #65446
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 401 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 04:54 AM #65447
Модератор

Модератор

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 04:55 AM #65448
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 05:12 AM #65449
Модератор

Модератор

WE FOUND THIS 18 YEAR OLD GIRL IN A PARKING LOT, SHE CAME OVER AND PERFORMED 5 HANDJOBS... SHE HAD NEVER BEEN ON THE INTERNET BEFORE....AND HASN'T SINCE!!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE SET OF ALL 5 CONNIE JERKS!!!!!
We found this little Girl literally walking around a parking lot. She agreed to come over and Jerk-Off a bunch of guys....one young guy She actually Jerked-Off twice!! We never saw, or heard from Her again!!! She came...She saw....She Jerked....She left!!!! This awesome compilation features all 5 Jerk-Offs that 18 Year Old Connie did that afternoon. Included are full versions of "Reality Jerks" "19 & Naked" "Connie Confesses" "Yoga Massage" & "Gossip Girl".
Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-07-2019, 05:16 AM #65450
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile