Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 03:41 AM #652
Модератор

Модератор

I was away at college when my Mom and step Dad got this month's credit card bill. Lets just say, they weren't too happy with me. As punishment they have demanded I take care of my step Grandfather while they are away on vacation. I'm understandably not too excited about this arrangement. ..Until I find out he's loaded! After asking what his last care giver did for him and what he expects me to do, I sense he is trying to press his luck with me. Even flirt a little! (Ew!) But then I think how much fun this could be. And how easy it will be to get exactly what I want from him from now on... All I have to do is show off my tight, young body to him, flirt and convince him how beneficial this new arrangement could be for us BOTH.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 64.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 03:43 AM #653
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your Step Mom and Dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Dad cannot do it alone. It is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. Dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. You have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. She leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. Your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. It totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. She loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! She loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. She goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. This time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. This time you get to cum inside of her...... After movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. She has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. She speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 03:56 AM #654
Модератор

Модератор

I knew you'd end up here. How could you resist getting 20 whole minutes of my attention. You couldn't help but be lured in by me to see what I have for you today. I'm going to fuck with your mind today. How long can you survive while being mind fucked by me? You're going to pay attention for every minute. You're already feeling unable to look away you are so captivated by me. If you think you want me now, just wait until I am done with you today. I won't be done with you today until I am so deep in your mind that you're unable to think of anything other than how bad you want me. From my eyes, to my lips, to my tits, to my ass...you crave every inch of me. With every minute that passes you feel more and more desires to see more of me. I'm not done with you until you're captivated, obsessed, weak, and drooling over me. We're not done here until I make you so horny that you are nothing but a puddle. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 20 min 6 s
Size: 720 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 03:58 AM #655
Модератор

Модератор

My long legs and pretty feet turn you on. So soft, so toned. Go ahead, I bet no one has ever told...allowed...given you permission to jerk to feet before? Well, come on, do it. I'm gong to let you, its a privilege! Listen to me encourage you to jerk and give you a countdown to cum. Feels so good!
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 03:58 AM #656
Модератор

Модератор

Oh sweetie, I know girls can be so mean sometimes. Trust me, I know. Don't be upset. There could be way worse things in life. So you have a little penis, big deal. Everything's going to be just fine, mommy will make sure of it. Forget those girls making fun of you, the only woman truly important in your life is me, your mommy. And I happen to love your little penis. Let mommy look at it honey. Don't be shy. You know mommy's seen it many, many times. I'll pull the covers off for you. Awwww there it is. It's a little on the small side but it's so cute! I just love it. It's what you were born with & I love it all. Mmmmm so small & teeny. How do you jerk your little weewee? Like this? With your two fingers? Mmmmmm is my boy getting horny hearing mommy talk about your tiny peepee. Mmmm yes you are. You like when mommy gives your small weewee some attention. Jerk it for mommy, like this with your two fingers. Mmmm your cute peepee makes mommy horny. I want to see you milk that weewee. Mommy wants to suck out those drops of cum.Captures Your Fantasy For: MILF, Small Penis Encouragement, Momma's Boy, t****, POV, Dirty Talk, Virtual Hand Job, Masturbation, OrgasmsWant Your Own Custom Video? Email Me For More Info At NatalieWonder1 at ****.com
Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 403 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 04:07 AM #657
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 04:07 AM #658
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Resolution: 640 x 480
Size: 67.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 04:08 AM #659
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you! Please your teacher and use one of these codes: "GivePrincessMore" + 50% "PleaseMyPrincess" + 100% "HaveItAllPrincess" - 200% "EverythingForPrinces" + 500% "Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 04:14 AM #660
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile