Old 08-08-2019, 06:55 PM #66121
Модератор

Модератор

We both know how much you love being tantalized and told to eat your cum. Hearing it from me just adds an extra tingling touch below. My perfect Princess face and big bouncing breasts. Watch me as I talk you through how to touch your cock, when, how fast...all to the pace of my bouncing breasts. Think you can keep up and focus on everything you're suppose to be doing? I think you're up for the challenge. Open wide. Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:02 PM #66122
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 53 s 290 ms
Size: 29.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:03 PM #66123
Модератор

Модератор

You have to change the way you think about financial domination. You have to feel good about it. Change how you feel about it. Relax, and spend on a goddess. Spoil her with gifts. Spend all your time and money on me. You need to think of it as feeling happy and feeling good. There's no reason to be scared about emptying your accounts, credit cards all on one perfect being. Feel good about it. Enjoy it. Live in the moment. Work hard for me. Continue to please me and make me happy.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:09 PM #66124
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:11 PM #66125
Модератор

Модератор

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:16 PM #66126
Модератор

Модератор

Wet, sloppy, like a cock possessed to be sucked! Watch me take all of this BBC. Don't be jealous lol
Models: LadyVictoria702

Duration: 2 min 46 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:16 PM #66127
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:22 PM #66128
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to be my dirty little jerk off boy today. You're going to stroke you're cock exactly like I want you too. If you're a good boy I'm going to let you explode all over my big tits. Take your cock out of your pants. Start from your balls and go all the way up to the head. I don't want you to cum yet. I'm going to give you a countdown and when I get to 1 you're going to shoot your huge load all over my big huge beautiful tits.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:25 PM #66129
Модератор

Модератор

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-08-2019, 07:31 PM #66130
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile