Old 08-10-2019, 04:59 AM #67001
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:01 AM #67002
Модератор

Модератор

The setting is a suburban home with a June Cleaver housewife type Step-Mother tending to her sick son. Her son is sick due to an accident while He was playing with his chemistry set, the accident produced an explosion of sorts, and the gas that was emitted has caused his brain to fantasize about his Step-Mother in sexual ways… his Step-Mother tends to him, checking his temperature and making sure he eats well, but all he can do is day dream about her large round breasts and full hips teasing him to the brink of insanity.
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:10 AM #67003
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY HOUSEWIVES WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS BLOWJOBS FORCED STRIPPING MALE DOMINATION MENTAL DOMINATION CREAMPIE HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:13 AM #67004
Модератор

Модератор

Mornings are awful aren't they. Don't worry though, I can make things a bit better. I know how to start your day off right. I know just what you need. Don't read into it too much though, I only said I know how to start your morning off right.... I never said we were going to finish everything. How far do you think I'm going to let you get
Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 4 min 17 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:21 AM #67005
Модератор

Модератор

I am your s*ster and have heard that you have been spending a lot of money at the local strip club. I come over to tell you that you shouldn't be wasting your money there and should just give it to me. I begin to strip for you, Br0ther and you are soon powerless to resist me. I laugh at you as I strip down to my bra, panties and stockings and heels and dance for you, taking your money. You beg me to take off my bra, but I tell you that I need more ca$h to let you see my tits. I notice your girlfriend's purse lying on the sofa next to you and I tell you to look in there and see if she has any ca$h. You find some and give it to me. Then, I remove my bra and you blow your load all over yourself. As I'm leaving I tell you that I will want much more ca$h next time, so you will either have to get another job, steal more from your girlfriend or sell to pay for your new habit. Your s*ster stripper!!
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 2 min 26 s
Size: 54.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:33 AM #67006
Модератор

Модератор

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will eat your cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:48 AM #67007
Модератор

Модератор

Stroke & SPEND on my 32DD tits.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 573 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:50 AM #67008
Модератор

Модератор

After he gets fucked by me and Mistress Ezada I decided to fuck him again. Just to destroy his ass. Look at his desperate face when I push my strap-on inside him... Suffer you whore, suffer in pain! I like it sadistic, sadistic and brutal fucking just like this one.
Models: Mistress Lissandra

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:50 AM #67009
Модератор

Модератор

You can't look away. You love watching me grab them and making them bounce. Goon away at my tits as I Mermerize and reprogram you to my liking. My tits turn you into nothing but a human wallet whose sole purpose is to send. My tits own your wallet. Send. Send. Send.Want something specific? Want me to make something hot just for you? Order a custom clip via my profile now.

Good boys send tribute to show their appreciation. Send a tribute through my profile.

Message me to set up a Sk*pe or Kik session.

Follow me on Twitter:@venusyourgod Follow my promo/back up account: @goddessvenusxo I'm now on iWantPhone. Click my profile and see if I'm online. Give me a call.
Models: GoddessVenus

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 05:55 AM #67010
Модератор

Модератор

In Part 4 of this very juicy 4 part custom video order,,, we are both now dripping in each others saliva and snot, and masturbating ourselves with ecstasy. The juices are fully flowing now after over an hour of sneezing, snot rockets spit play and deep tongue kissing! Both jars are almost completely filled with frothy sweet saliva and snot and my face is COVERED in fluids... While i work on finishing up these jars, we continue to taste each others mouths as i keep your cock stiff with desire by playing with the collected fluids. So many delicious smells and flavors for us to indulge in with our faces covered in a mix of spit and snot. By the end of this video i have 2 jars of juices to give to you and one very wet pussy! I cannot wait to wake up with you in the morning and suck each others spit and snot again...breakfast in bed!
Models: Custom Fantasies With Daphney Rose

Duration: 21 min 20 s
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile