Old 08-12-2022, 04:04 AM #6701
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Shy blonde sucks cock in casting

Fakehub.com- Shy blonde sucks cock in casting

Description:
The model who sat down on my couch this week was named Amber Deen, a beautiful blonde lass from Scotland with great boobs. Amber was bored of her job as a waitress, so she wanted to get into modeling. I told her she could make 2-300 euro for a few hours work if we could do a casting. She stripped off her dress and showed me her tits and ass in a matching set of red lingerie. Amber was shy at first, but when she had my dick in her mouth, she became a lot more enthusiastic I made her cum many times, so she was a happy lady, and then jerked me off into her mouth
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : shy-blonde-sucks-cock-in-casting_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1183 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:35:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:shy-blonde-sucks-cock-in-casting_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:09 AM #6702
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Tight Shaven Pussy Fucked Over Desk

Fakehub.com- Tight Shaven Pussy Fucked Over Desk

Description:
Karlie Simon with an amazing arse walked in the door today, a hot blonde I_d had on my casting couch two and a half years ago. After that break from the biz, she wanted to get back into the game qith a bang, and I was happy to help re-introduce her slutty skills to every studio in town. Once Karlie got her skirt off and I caught an eyeful of her big thick butt, I realized we_d have to have a particularly epic fuck to make up for lost time. She got on all fours on the couch like a good girl and let me grab and squeeze and fondle her lovely ass cheeks, then check out if her pussy was as tight and sweet as I remembered. When I slippd my prick inside her, let_s just say the memories came flooding back in a big way, and it took all my strength to hold back the massive load I sprayed across her smiling mouth.
Model:
Karlie Simon, John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : tight-shaven-pussy-fucked-over-desk_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1184.35 MB
Duration : 00:32:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tight-shaven-pussy-fucked-over-desk_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:10 AM #6703
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Squirting and dildo masturbation

Fakehub.com- Squirting and dildo masturbation

Description:
I picked up Betty Foxxx today, a sexy Spanish babe with beautiful tattoos. Sharing a similar hobby, we started to compare ink and art. I was admiring the pieces she had on her arms and thighs when before I knew it, Betty was pulling off her shorts to show me her pussy tattoo I didn_t want us to get in trouble, so I suggested we find a more secluded location to inspect each other. She agreed, and before we even got to the spot, pulled her big tits out We started making out and she took off my pants, then made me cum quick with her magic fingers. I was about to return the favor when Betty pulled out a vibrator. It was fancy, one I had never seen before, but it was effective: Betty squirted all over the FakeTaxi I urged her to soak the taxi, to flood it, and as she kept squirting and pleasuring herself, I masturbated until orgasm next to her. Honestly, this was such a turn on that I lost track of how many times I came
Model:
Betty Foxxx
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : squirting-and-dildo-masturbation_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1174.45 MB
Duration : 00:28:50

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:squirting-and-dildo-masturbation_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:squirting-and-dildo-masturbation_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:11 AM #6704
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Nervous stud licks hot agents pussy

Fakehub.com- Nervous stud licks hot agents pussy

Description:
Will (31 mins). When this stud walked into the room, I could see that he was a mixture of nervousness and excitement. He seemed to have reached a point in his life where he was willing to try everything. During the interview he told me that he was willing to try everything and anything and there was nothing that he would not do. I asked to see his body and he was soon down to his underpants and flushing red with excitement. I walked over to him and began to caress his firm body before reaching down and squeezing his cock through his underwear. This casting was on and we began to kiss as his hands explored and kneaded my ass cheeks. I soon had his cock in my mouth, feeling it grow and spread my mouth further open as it swelled up with delight. I needed my pussy licked and he got down on his knees and expertly flicked his tongue over my clit and pussy lips. I needed a fuck now and we moved to the couch where he began to fuck me from behind. Just when it seemed I was going to get the fucking I wanted, I felt his cock fall out of my pussy. It seemed nerves had got to the man and his cock had lost it_s stiffness. I went back to work on his cock again with my mouth, but my own amazing blowjob skills made me lose out, as he soon wanted to cum after I got him hard again. He ended up emptying his load all lover my ass cheeks, but for me, this certainly wasn_t the end of the casting. I hadnt had my own orgasm yet, so I got his talented tongue back on my pussy, where he soon had me writhing in orgasm as he licked me to an amazing orgasm. Shame I didn_t get the fucking I wanted, the nerves got to the stud, but luckily they didn_t affect his tongue.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : nervous-stud-licks-hot-agents-pussy_1080p.mp4
File Size : 968.01 MB
Duration : 00:30:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:nervous-stud-licks-hot-agents-pussy_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:14 AM #6705
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Busty Student Has an Amazing Orgasm

Fakehub.com- Busty Student Has an Amazing Orgasm

Description:
After languishing in a call center for ages, Daphne was eager to pay her college tuition with something more exciting like modeling. Once I saw her raven-black hair, her tattoos, and let my eyes wander down her chest to stare right down her deep cleavage, I was totally in lust to this cute college girl. As we talked, Daphne confessed her dreams of making it big and becoming an icon, and I told her I could make that happen, if she could prove she was comfortable stripping in front of the camera. After I showed her my ass to show her that I wouldn_t ask anything of her I wasn_t willing to do myself, I could see Daphne getting horny and squirming in her chair. I went over and made out with her, pulling down her shirt so I could give her soft natural boobs a squeeze. Next I pulled down her jean shorts and gave her plump butt a squeeze, before licking her shaved, flawless pussy.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : busty-student-has-an-amazing-orgasm_1080p.mp4
File Size : 871.13 MB
Duration : 00:27:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:busty-student-has-an-amazing-orgasm_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:15 AM #6706
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy Thai with pierced pussy lips

Fakehub.com- Sexy Thai with pierced pussy lips

Description:
I was waiting for my next call when Jureka Del Mar knocked on my cab_s window. She was here on vacation from Thailand, and needed a little help getting around. I had never seen a Thai girl in my car before, so this was a particular treat. She was so pretty, with a thin waist and great boobs. It took some convincing, but I got her to show me her pussy. She had three piercings, the little nympho I couldn_t resist coming into the backseat for a taste, and so I could play with her toys. This Asian babe sucked dick like a champ, and when I bent her over the front seat I couldn_t take my eyes off her big ass. After finishing heavy on her face, I welcomed her to my country I always love to make foreign tourists feel welcome.
Model:
Jureka Del Mar
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : sexy-thai-with-pierced-pussy-lips_1080p(1).mp4
File Size : 1150.33 MB
Duration : 00:27:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sexy-thai-with-pierced-pussy-lips_1080p.mp4
Flyfiles Video:sexy-thai-with-pierced-pussy-lips_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:17 AM #6707
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Tattooed lady loves dirty anal sex

Fakehub.com- Tattooed lady loves dirty anal sex

Description:
As I picked up my next customer I thought I noticed she was wearing a see through top, and I was right. When she removed her jacket all I could see were her nipples staring right at me. It was time to put a plan in place and it needed to be a good one. Once I pulled up in one of my spots to fix a problem with the taxi, the customer seemed very interested in our new situation and confessed that while she was on the phone she had told her friend that if I was to try it on with her then she would let me. Well after being told that it didn_t take me long to get things underway, and by looking at the way she dressed, she might even show me a thing or two.
Model:
Tallulah Tease, John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : tattooed-lady-loves-dirty-anal-sex_1080p.mp4
File Size : 923.8 MB
Duration : 00:23:43

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:tattooed-lady-loves-dirty-anal-sex_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:19 AM #6708
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Slim Russian Has Sex with Stranger

Fakehub.com- Slim Russian Has Sex with Stranger

Description:
Stacy Snake had every reason to be suspicious of me, because the moment I laid eyes on her body walking down the street, all I had were naughty intentions. After finding out she was interested in some modeling work, I told her we couldn_t go back to the agency for a proper interview. Instead, we settled on a little field-interview, a quick casting to make sure her body was every bit as banging as it seemed at first glance. It_s amazing how a nice thick wad of cash will make inhibitions melt away, transforming the shyest girl into a full-blown nympho slut. After we walked off a bit into the trees where no one could see us being bad, Stacy got her tits out, but it was only back in my car that she stripped fully naked to let me see her true beauty as I pounded this cute Russian teen_s shaved pussy
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : slim-russian-has-sex-with-stranger_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1879.53 MB
Duration : 00:34:05

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:slim-russian-has-sex-with-stranger_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:19 AM #6709
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cop Gets Anal Sex in Spanish Hotel

Fakehub.com- Cop Gets Anal Sex in Spanish Hotel

Description:
Well, it was bound to happen A beautiful babe came running up to me in need of an actual police officer. Once we started talking, Damaris got so distracted by my devilish good looks she stepped into my cruiser. Anyone who_s seen me in action will know I_m always down for a forward broad like Damaris, especially when they figure out all my dirty tricks and hang around anyway. Once we_d started bantering, Damaris took me back to her hotel room to gag on my cock like a dirty bitch, she shoved the entire length of me down her throat until her tongue was lapping at my balls. You can bet I asked this nympho to lick my arsehole, she gave me a rimjob that tingled in my balls. With ass-play on the menu, I tossed Damaris on the bed and warmed her up with a nice hard fuck in her snug Euro pussy. Once she_d stopped quivering from her first orgasm, I stretched Damaris_s asshole out with a rough anal sex, until we were both tumbling over the brink of orgasm
Model:
Monty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : cop-gets-anal-sex-in-spanish-hotel_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1344.18 MB
Duration : 00:31:37

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:cop-gets-anal-sex-in-spanish-hotel_1080p.mp4
Old 08-12-2022, 04:20 AM #6710
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Busty mature MILF fucks instructor

Fakehub.com- Busty mature MILF fucks instructor

Description:
I was to teach a lass named Stacy today, but the woman who got into the Mean Orange Machine introduced herself as Lacey Starr. Noticing my confusion, Lacey explained she was Stacy_s mom, and wanted to see what FDS was all about before her daughter got in the car. No problem, I told her, and we went through the lesson as if she was the student. Lacey was rusty, but she did well enough. Afterwards, Lacey explained how Stacy had heard about FDS through a friend of hers who had done her lessons with me. Lacey was interested in the _extras_ I provide as part of my service, and before I could say anything she was grabbing my cock. The MILF sucked my cock like a professional, and I made her squirt with my fingers. After a hard fuck, she made me swear I wouldn_t fuck her daughter...but we_ll see about that when Stacy has her first lesson
Model:
Lacey Starr, Ryan Ryder
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : busty-mature-milf-fucks-instructor_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1546.34 MB
Duration : 00:37:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:busty-mature-milf-fucks-instructor_1080p.mp4