Old 08-11-2019, 01:14 AM #67231
Модератор

Модератор

I love to "play" with my phat and meaty pussy, so I decided to do it in my gamer chair. Enjoy as I fuck myself to a creamy mess before squirting. I'm sure you will love this one. I squirted out a creamy mess.
Models: furystrikesback

Duration: 13 min 12 s
Resolution: 768 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:20 AM #67232
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy being the hottest girl in law school, everyone wants me, so everyone is willing to please me. I was assigned to this group of 3 guys for a project and one thing lead to another… I ended up taking some incriminating photos of them and now I am Blackmailing-Fantasy them into being my homework bitches. Doing my homework just isn't enough to keep me amused, I want them to dress like sissies, and of course I will take photos of this to further Blackmail-Fantasy them. I am extremely amused by coercing them to do gay sex acts on each other, last time I made them give each other hand jobs, this time I am making them do rim jobs! LOL I'm so evil! These guys are totally my pets, I don't have to be afraid that they'll tell someone about how I am Blackmailing-Fantasy them, because face it, no one would ever believe that I would do Blackmail-Fantasy someone! They'd just think that these guys were doing anything they could do to **** with me!
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:21 AM #67233
Модератор

Модератор

Default Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:26 AM #67234
Модератор

Модератор

So you've been on the prowl. Browsing t4m casual encounter ads over at Craigslist behind your wife's back. Sneaky, sneaky boy! You have a thing for hot T-Girls and hope to meet with one soon to have your first Shemale sexual encounter. you've found the perfect tranny chick, very feminine, sexy, etc.
Meanwhile, your wife has been snooping through your emails and responds to your potential shemale hook-up She meets up with her and they hit it off.. what happens next wasn't part of your plan; yet you would find it super hot, if your wife was attracted to TGirls as well. But never, in a million years did you think that would EVER happen.
Welp.. your hot shemale date fucks the "Mrs."... and your wife has never been fucked that good in all her life. *ohhh that hurts a shemale fucks better than you? I mean she looks like a women, but fucks like a man, but better than you... ouch.
Ya feel bamboozled by these two gals, but don't worry the'ladies' plan to include you in their next romp. LOLZ. Your wife wants you to get fucked by the shemale. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two. [clip recorded 2013]
related clip "t4m- macho man's first shemale encounter"
Models: Mz Devious

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:28 AM #67235
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum torture, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:31 AM #67236
Модератор

Модератор

This time I wore a pantyhose and started gently rubbing myself. My pussy became wet and I ripped pantyhose to continue my masturbation. I became so horny about it, so I quickly finished. Very gentle masturbation.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 12 min 7 s
Size: 437 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:32 AM #67237
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock no hands or anything just from the frotting alone and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:34 AM #67238
Модератор

Модератор

A classic BUKKAKE session with CUM QUEEN JADE. As ALWAYS, she give a MASTER CLASS, shes an ARTIST in the CUM FACIALS ART and she performs it like no other. A great addition to any true bukkake collector and enthusiast collection of clips.-
Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:36 AM #67239
Модератор

Модератор

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 01:37 AM #67240
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile