Duration: 13 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 05:52 AM #6772
Модератор

Модератор

Dressed in my hot red lingerie and begging for you to let me cum! This video is also available in HD on my website CammiCams.com
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 240 x 426
Size: 42.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 05:55 AM #6773
Модератор

Модератор

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and BANNED WORD arches.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 05:59 AM #6774
Модератор

Модератор

I look hot as hell. I bet it makes your cock hard doesn't it? It gets you excited to stroke your dick, preparing yourself to eat that entire, entire load for me. Thats right. Every drop is going in your mouth yet, yet agin. But theres more to this task than just licking the icing hehe , you are going to be such a good boy and you are going to gargle & swallow. Im tired of the quick cum shot, its no longer entertaining, i want you savoring the flavor. Gargle & swallow. loser.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 701 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 06:01 AM #6775
Модератор

Модератор

Is this nothing? Is this everything? Relax while I cleanse your brain, and prepare you for submission. Don't question Me. Just open your mind. Don't cheat. Don't skip ahead. Watch every second as your consciousness slips away, and you fall into a deep tranc3. So calm, so safe, so warm. You feel all resistance leave your body. Soon My words will become unnecessary. Just look at Me, and you will realize where you need to be. The answer is here. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes. 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 06:06 AM #6776
Модератор

Модератор

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 06:10 AM #6777
Модератор

Модератор

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 06:10 AM #6778
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me, but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 06:11 AM #6779
Модератор

Модератор

You come home from the party sad, angry, and alone after catching your wife kissing another man. But you can't help yourself from cheering up when the pretty young babysitter starts chatting with you. "What's wrong?" she asks. You tell her your troubles, and she tells you hers. She's newly single, left without a date for prom, after catching her boyfriend cheating. "I guess we're in the same boat", she laughs.You're not sure if it's just your imagination, but it seems like she's almost...flirting with you! "I probably shouldn't admit this, but you're cute. Really cute. Maybe...maybe we should do something crazy. Something to get revenge on my boyfriend and your wife." You tell her no - that's absolutely inappropriate! - but the look of lust in your eyes gives away your desire. She refuses to take no for an answer and teasingly removes her clothes - slowly, as if daring you to stop her.You continue to protest, but halfheartedly; your desire is incredible, and it leaves you powerless. Giggling at your reluctance, she takes off your pants and eagerly shoves your huge cock into her mouth and straight down her throat until she chokes on it. She spreads her legs wide for you and moans, "Forget your wife. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, and take my virginity. Fuck me right now." You break open her hymen as she cries out in pain, and then fuck her as hard as you can, as deep as you can, until you explode right into your babysitter's tiny, wet pussy.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 06:13 AM #6780
Модератор

Модератор

so you've been dreaming BANNED WORDut me, jerking over me, obsessing over me. why won't you stop thinking BANNED WORDut me? you've tried stop to but you have failed every time. you think BANNED WORDut all of me...from my long, natural hair to my perfectly polished toes & everything inside my mind. don't be scared it's completely normal to become entirely infatuated. you want to know what i'm doing...where i'm going...you just want to know everything BANNED WORDut me. you wish you were mine. my real life slave. part of my life in anyway possible. of course you cant be anything else to me but a slave because i only love real men and thats just not you & it never will be. maybe one day you'll have proven yourself worthy of serving me but for now this is just the beginning. get back in line to worship, spend, obsess & obey. these are the only things you're good at so don't fight it. you & i both know it feels so good to have a purpose in life & your purpose is me.
Models: NikkiFetish

Duration: 7 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile