Old 08-14-2019, 08:43 PM #67931
Модератор

Модератор

A client has enlisted the help of Dr. Siri to work on his sexual problems. His wife is uninterested in sex with him anymore and he is willing to do anything to make is marriage work. Dr Siri uses "unorthodox" methods of sex therapy, but she finds them to achieve her desired results. Dr Siri unbuckles his pants and takes out his cock to take a better look at it. His cock is a nice size and seems to get erect easily, so she decides to investigate his sexual ability further. Siri straddles her patient, taking his cock inside her warm wet opening. He gets so excited that he starts to thrust himself into her hard and fast. Dr Siri decides to teach him how a woman likes to have sex; the key to sexual fulfillment is making sure the woman also enjoys herself during intercourse. Dr Siri acts as a sexual surrogate or instructor to show him exactly how to please a woman, how to make his partner cum. After Dr Siri has orgasmed on his cock she decides chastity is the best way to control his cock during their ongoing therapy. His cock is completely under her control; she is grooming him to be a good lover & satisfy women properly.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 13 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 09:21 PM #67932
Модератор

Модератор

Suck it all for me, slut. As you gaze up at me, you notice a bulge under my dress. I reveal a black strap-on and taunt, tease, and order you to suck it, like a good sissy. You wish you had the real thing, but your Mistress is training you to be a more eager, ready whore. Your mouth is only useful for one thing...
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 09:27 PM #67933
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to get fucked up for me? Sniffing in nice and deep, taking big old whiffs for me. Get your substance of choice and inhale/drink whenever I tell you to as I turn you into a mindless, gooning slave for me. It's time for another intoxicating, mental programming session with yours truly!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 09:30 PM #67934
Модератор

Модератор

And The Bikini Top Comes Off.
How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 09:44 PM #67935
Модератор

Модератор

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 09:47 PM #67936
Модератор

Модератор

As you follow My step by step, explicit JOI instructions, I edge you into oblivion. I take command of both your hands and leave you mindlessly taking My direction. You love it when I tell you what to do, don't you. When will I make you stop, when will I let you go again? The Torment is endless as My tits bounce in slow motion and tease you into insanity. Then I lead you into a countdown on My command. You'll never want to jerk off without Me telling you how to again! Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 12 min 26 s
Size: 721 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 09:57 PM #67937
Модератор

Модератор

Super bj tease to torment your wank stick and mind and your sorrows away. What you can't get, what you miss out, what is *never* going to happen. Wether because you are small (my deepthroat skills would be Having fun with you anyway), you are lame, you are a jerk obsessed loser or you are just out of luck or all the above: you suck. Fuck you, dream on and wank on, is the only thing you can do and is not easy for an addict like you to avoid touching yourself watching *my* pink lips squeezing this big and thick dildo that most likely you wish it was yours, or even for you to suck on or to taste my dick flav spit I wouldn't be surprised.
Models: high on daria

Duration: 13 min 26 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:17 PM #67938
Модератор

Модератор

You can't decide what makes you more weak, can you?

Is it our latex clad bodies, or is the the p0ppers we use to control and humiliate you?

The smell of the latex or the swirling in your brain as you breathe deeply, inhaling the scent of power and control from two fierce Femme Dommes...

Whichever it is, that's exactly what you will find here, two powerful Dommes in tight shiny latex, taking you through an intense breathing exercise into oblivion...

Intensify the experience by using one of these markup codes at checkout:

Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY
True devotees will use MTNRUIN
LOSERSTAX

WANKTAX

SMALLDICKTAX

FINDOMADDICT
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 792 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:37 PM #67939
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Resolution: 810 x 1 440
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-14-2019, 10:39 PM #67940
Модератор

Модератор

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile