Old 08-15-2019, 08:17 PM #68111
Модератор

Модератор

Micro bikini tops are so fun to wear around weakling men, your brain can't even function with me bouncing around..I can get anything I want just by having huge tits.
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 5 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 08:22 PM #68112
Модератор

Модератор

You are such a little tit freak. I KNOW you are addicted to my cleavage, my perfect shiny breasts. Go on, worship them, pervert. It's as close to my divine body as you'll EVER get. Send a tribute and buy with this markup: PAYBLAIRE Twitter: @blairebishop
Models:

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 238 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 08:28 PM #68113
Модератор

Модератор

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 08:48 PM #68114
Модератор

Модератор

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess The Goddess Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 511 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 08:56 PM #68115
Модератор

Модератор

Hasn't it been a while. It has been far too long, and I know you have been missing me. I know you have been waiting for my next Intox-Fantasy clip. You watch all my my Aroma clips over and over because I am Your Ultimate Aroma Queen when it comes to fucking you sluts up and I am back to fuck you up some more right now. I am just so good at it and you crave my instruction.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 09:01 PM #68116
Модератор

Модератор

Today I am going to get you so fucked up on p0ppers as you worship every inch of my perfect little body.
Your head is going to be so dizzy that you will be doing absolutely everything I tell you to do.
Once I have you so high off of p0ppers, I am going to mesmerize with my perfect ass, titties and tight pussy.
I will have you breathing in hit after hit of p0ppers as I completely fuck with your mind and seduce you with my body.
I slowly strip out of my shiny leggings and crop top as you are completely out of your mind in absolute bliss.
You will be edging your cock for me just begging to finally be able to shoot your hot load.
I countdown from 10 and when I hit zero, you will reach the most incredible feeling orgasm ever.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 09:05 PM #68117
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips out of her bikini to cover herself in caramel, marshmallows, oreos, and m&ms.. Watch her get messy and play in her candy mess! After she cleans off and showers off her mess.. finally playing with her buttplug (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 20 min 59 s
Size: 2.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 09:08 PM #68118
Модератор

Модератор

We always have SO much fun when the'rents go on vacation. I want to spend the entire time they're gone fooling around. I have something new for you to try: poppers! You're going to listen to stepsis and inhale like a good boy when I tell you to. I'm ALWAYS getting you into the best kinds of trouble, aren't I? Think of all the fun we're going to have with our'rents out of the way. I'm going to milk your cock over and over again until there's nothing left and you're blissfully exhausted. Get high for me, stepbrother dear. I'm going to stroke that dick until it spurts!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 2 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 09:36 PM #68119
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia and Alvin mirror the lives of many millennial couples today: young adolescents coming together for little more than social expediency, bound only by a hedonistic lust that barely masks the deep distrust brewing beneath the carefully-curated public facades of their relationship. They choose to stay in a toxic relationship out of a fear of loneliness and of leaving one's comfort zone; it's a relationship that has festered beyond staleness for five years. They live together, yet their hearts might as well be oceans apart.
As with all moribund relationships characterized with mutual distrust and suspicion, eventually, on one fine Sunday afternoon, Anastasia discovers Alvin's moments of indiscretion with his so-called female best friend, Michelle, by checking his messages. Anastasia sees it coming, because it isn't the first time Alvin has cheated on her, but she tries to hold back her tears... in vain. This time, however, something snaps in her, and, as if it's the last straw that broke the camel's back, she breaks up with Alvin for real and evicts him out of her home.
Alvin refuses to accept breaking up and, as though it would help to mend the broken ties, begins coercing himself on Anastasia, who resists violently. She slaps him and, knowing that she has nothing to lose anymore, ultimately also comes clean about cheating on Alvin with his friend, Jake. Understandably, Alvin becomes absolutely furious and shoves Anastasia hard on to the bed and begins ripping off her clothes, choking her, slapping her, pulling her hair, and almost **** her to teach her a lesson.
With his failing relationship, fragile ego, and insatiable sense of redemption and revenge, Alvin has the roughest coerced sex with his girlfriend like never ever before... and that might very well be the only thing he has left to offer to save his relationship, once and for all.
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 32 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-15-2019, 09:42 PM #68120
Модератор

Модератор

This vid is my complete collection of swimsuits that im going to try on for you
Models: JessWest

Duration: 24 min 26 s