Old 08-17-2019, 11:27 AM #68601
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass, but you make it obvious, hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:29 AM #68602
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to eat your cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:36 AM #68603
Модератор

Модератор

You're going to do exactly what you're good for.... which is sniffing your Aroma and doing as you're told. But I'm in a very good mood today and decide to give you a treat... whilst I tell you to sniff your Aroma like a good boy, you're allowed to jerk. But ONLY under my instructions and exactly as and when I say so!
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 912 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:41 AM #68604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 246 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:42 AM #68605
Модератор

Модератор

So sweet. So gentle. So seductive. Your eyes following my locket, taking deep breaths, you couldn't stop yourself from going down into a trance if you wanted. But this IS what you want, more than anything. Handing over control of your mind to me is the ultimate bliss, the ultimate surrender. My reverberating whispers take you down deeper. The binaural tones bring you into that hidden space that lies between consciousness and unc0nsciousness. That soothing place where you are perfectly susceptible. It's just you and me. It's always been just you and me. I am always on your mind; I am always there with you. As long as you have me, you are never alone and you will always have me. Because I am part of you. Each trigger, each repetition, each little bit of mindwashing brings us closer. It's a merging of my identity into yours. An infiltration of your mind not an insidious invasion, but a willing colonization. A blissful surrender of self. I am part of you now. I am the voice in your mind, the face you see when you close your eyes. Inextricable. No escape possible, though you would never want to escape. It's love. It's eternal companionship. It's more than just obsession. I am everything to you, and there's no turning back now.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 10 s
Size: 765 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:45 AM #68606
Модератор

Модератор

Have I told you how much I hate your tiny dick? Well I do! it's so annoying and useless. You need to stop trying to be a man, crawl over to my feet and start worshipping them. Your place is not in manhood but in servitude to me! but seriously, I really hate your dick. It makes me sick to look at such a pathetic wanna be dick! what a loser you are! You know it too don't you?! I mean has any women ever said how much she loves small dicks?? how she wants a teeny tiny worm in her??? NOPE! NEVER!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 5 min 37 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:45 AM #68607
Модератор

Модератор

No cumming until I say. Just stroke your cock for me. Watch me strip out of my lingerie. Watch me tease and touch myself. Listen to my voice as I talk dirty to you. Now.. the biggest question.. will I allow you to cum? **Includes domination at the end along with slight humiliation
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 2.03 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:47 AM #68608
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your poppers. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction Masturbation Instruction JOI Tit Worship Masturbation Popper Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 969 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:51 AM #68609
Модератор

Модератор

If you like beautiful brunettes and their feet, then this is a real treat. Sam and Faye, naked, showing off their fabulous feet. They rub their feet together, on each others' feet, Sam must be a bit of a foot fetishist herself as she can't hold back from kissing Faye's toes!
Models: UK BritBabes

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-17-2019, 11:52 AM #68610
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile