Old 03-28-2019, 09:09 AM #6861
Модератор

Модератор

alex blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned BANNED WORDut the lack of employee benefits. as her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. she slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. you're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:10 AM #6862
Модератор

Модератор

You want to feed that Little Foot addiction don't you ? You can fight any longer . Your going to buy this 58 minutes Foot Fetish compilation then your going to watch it , Stroke it and repeat it! This is for my True little Footboys , awww and would you look at that , special pricing for all my Foot Slaves ! Now Stop what you doing and Click " Buy Now" to submit to your Foot addiction ...
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 57 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 2.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:11 AM #6863
Модератор

Модератор

Comparing your little clitty to a real cock while we laugh at how pathetic you are. Contains SPH, humiliation, brat girls, coerced-bi, and more. Must have for all small dicked losers!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 165 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:13 AM #6864
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:14 AM #6865
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: I want you to play a sexy super villainess called The Ice Queen. You'll pretend that I'm a captured superhero whose tied up in your lair. You can be sitting on a chair like it's your throne. You try to seduce me to your side with your sexy body and legs. You say that there is nothing that can destroy you. And that if I don't join you, you'll just freeze me to death. However what you don't know is I've got a secret weapon that can exploit your one weakness which is heat. So I trick you into believing that I've given into you. I say that I want to kiss your feet to prove my obedience to you. So of course you let me kiss your feet. And that is your one fatal mistake. Because I've coated my mouth with a super hot substance. You'll say that your starting to feel hot which is bad because if you get too hot you'll melt. The substance grows hotter over time so you start melting.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:15 AM #6866
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, BANNED WORD arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:17 AM #6867
Модератор

Модератор

you're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. in other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding. however, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. instead, ms. wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. as she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong. principal wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. so ms. wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your parents BANNED WORDut. this stays between you and your principal. of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. so, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. after you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:19 AM #6868
Модератор

Модератор

Hey pantyhose pet, you had better get perched on your knees right now for me. Its going to be a very hot, steamy... humiliating, arousing, worship today. Im going to TEASE YOU with my body. In the sexy glistening, pantyhose. UNTIL IT HURTS.. and then some! You'll even thank me at the end, like a good loser.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 42 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:19 AM #6869
Модератор

Модератор

WTF! What have you been doing with Mommy's dirty panties? What? You didn't know that Mommy has access to the home security camera's from Her phone? I've seen you with My dirty panties, sneaking around behind Mommy's back? Masturbating to Mommy's dirty panties without Her permission? Well, your dirty deceitful ways have made Mommy Mad! Since you can't seem to resist Mommy's dirty panties, you are going to show Mommy the naughty things you have been doing with her unmentionables. Mommy is going to teach you a lesson you will never forget you pathetic little panty pervert.
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 12 min 18 s
Size: 1.60 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-28-2019, 09:23 AM #6870
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile