Old 08-18-2019, 02:03 AM #69121
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:07 AM #69122
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Drogan is in class preparing for her next lesson. As she writes on the board she brushes her hand over her soft black sheer tights. This reminds her just how soft her nylons are and she is distracted. She leaves the board and starts to play with her long legs, slipping off her skirt so she can feel her nylon legs move freely. She crosses her legs, rubbing them together, and then slips off her heels showing you her nylon clad soles. She bends over in front of you showing the seam running all the way down the middle of her peachy ass, putting her hands inside her tights stretching them, and as she sits up on the desk you can see the reinforced gusset of the tights as she opens her legs. Miss Drogan slowly slips off the rest of her outfit and she is soon she is in just her thong & tights, pulling them both down to reveal her perfect round bottom.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 14 s
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:11 AM #69123
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my shit. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE"). Thank you!
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:14 AM #69124
Модератор

Модератор

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:16 AM #69125
Модератор

Модератор

I know you're foot fetish secret! I'll let you cum all over my feet if you do my homework.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 387 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:17 AM #69126
Модератор

Модератор

Jerk Off Instructions with my perfect, gorgeous soles. I teach you how and where to cum and how fast or slow to go. This is the first time you are seeing me in these gorgeous, diamond fishnets. I know how badly you want to cum all over my perfect, pink toes.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 827 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:20 AM #69127
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:27 AM #69128
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back
seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can Yellow Juice to as she had too many
drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Having fun
stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can Yellow Juice in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems
pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt
and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper Yellow Juices in the men's room and finises off with a nice
big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and Yellow Juicing too and they head off to finally make it
home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:31 AM #69129
Модератор

Модератор

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 71.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 02:33 AM #69130
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoy me riding you, taking in all of your cock. I want yo to lie there and feel me bouncing up and down on you. Take in my beauty and tits while you enjoy fucking me. I love your dick, it feels SO good! Hear me talk dirty while I ride you until we cum. I want to fuck like this all the time.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile