Old 08-22-2019, 02:05 PM #70921
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:09 PM #70922
Модератор

Модератор

Extreme Aroma challenge in 5 parts, to get you all the more trashed for me. Can you follow my instructions and make it through all 5 steps?
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:11 PM #70923
Модератор

Модератор

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:15 PM #70924
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there slave, after a longe week you need some rest and relaxation, focus on my voice, my commands, my pendant, my body in this sexy tight latex inducing you to fall deeper into the trance, nothing in your mind, only my voice, my body and my commands. stare on my pendant and rela, you are going to fall deep indo a place you never been before
OBEY-STARE-WATCH-TRUST-SUBMIT-PLEASURE-STROKE-PROGRAMMED TO OBEY-CONTROLLED-BRAINWASHED-HORNY-NO RESISTENCE-SLAVE-SLEEP
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Size: 652 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:16 PM #70925
Модератор

Модератор

Worship My amazing body in this hot black bikini. So weak while appreciating every single curve. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:19 PM #70926
Модератор

Модератор

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:20 PM #70927
Модератор

Модератор

She shows up thinking we are going to have an interview discussing dwarfism, but once the interview was over I had other ideas and convinced her to see things my way....which includes blowjob, titty fucking and facial.
Models: BrandonLeeHarrington

Duration: 24 min 3 s
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:23 PM #70928
Модератор

Модератор

Hasn't it been a while. It has been far too long, and I know you have been missing me. I know you have been waiting for my next Intox-Fantasy clip. You watch all my my Aroma clips over and over because I am Your Ultimate Aroma Queen when it comes to fucking you sluts up and I am back to fuck you up some more right now. I am just so good at it and you crave my instruction.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:26 PM #70929
Модератор

Модератор

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-22-2019, 02:32 PM #70930
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 16 min 25 s